Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 205 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 3061
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2116

    Hot young white girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA
    I have searched online classifieds in OC like YesBackpage, list24, alligator etc for these girls and haven't found a clue. Both those girls are hot, and I would book them if I could figure out how. They may have left OC already or just have there regulars. If anyone does get an inkling do tell.

  2. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoLvr  [View Original Post]
    Sussing out LE is a simple solution: Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? The answer is simple: yes or no. If they don't say "no", move on.
    I am pretty sure that this isn't true.

    https://esfandilawfirm.com/are-polic...es-california/

  3. #2114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    Save By The Bell PIMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA
    That clown looks like he could be one of Screech's kids.

  4. #2113

    Meth and aids

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA
    Dude those guys are 100% on meth and most probably have aids and some other stuff, why you even want them?

  5. #2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpprx  [View Original Post]
    That seems super sus.
    Sheesh, at $400 for 30 minutes and her no list is super long sus or not I would not do it. LOL. BTW it does look suspicious and I have not personally see her or the ad before this.

  6. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoLvr  [View Original Post]
    Sussing out LE is a simple solution: Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? The answer is simple: yes or no. If they don't say "no", move on.
    For what it's worth, if you find yourself in person, and the laws are the same here as elsewhere, physical contact is king. Can easily wiggle out of the LE question but, if she touches junior and you touch her, you're likely good to go. So providers will use this to confirm you're not LE before doing anything else.

  7. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA
    Haven't seen them on hx or alligator.

  8. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by Du1341  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any experience with BreeBaby? Might just hit her up from HX if she's legit there then.
    I was going to a couple years ago, but even then she charged too much.

  9. #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpprx  [View Original Post]
    That seems super sus.
    Fr, she ended up ghosting me and not sending me address when I asked a couple hours before the meeting.

  10. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Too many reviews for it to be LE. And you're paying way too much, especially for someone with a body like that.

    Oh, the second photo from the left I recognise as Breebaby from HX. I haven't seen the other photos so IDK.
    Also, is that rate really too high? I thought she had a banging body when I saw her pics.

  11. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Too many reviews for it to be LE. And you're paying way too much, especially for someone with a body like that.

    Oh, the second photo from the left I recognise as Breebaby from HX. I haven't seen the other photos so IDK.
    Do you have any experience with BreeBaby? Might just hit her up from HX if she's legit there then.

  12. #2105

    Soft white underbelly

    Hey fellas have you guys ever seen these girls advertised in your area?

    https://youtu.be/kCMqhEi4KtA

  13. #2104
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Du1341  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to meet with this girl soon, but can't find her on any except Privatedelights, where she has about 40 good ratings. Her twitter and only fans each have different names and don't appear very active. Has anyone tried her and knows if she's legit? I'm new to this stuff and have no references and all she asked for her screening was if I was a cop and for a selfie and $100 deposit, which she ended up not charging me. Might this be LE? Here's the link.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/Jasminelovee
    That seems super sus.

  14. #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Du1341  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to meet with this girl soon, but can't find her on any except Privatedelights, where she has about 40 good ratings. Her twitter and only fans each have different names and don't appear very active. Has anyone tried her and knows if she's legit? I'm new to this stuff and have no references and all she asked for her screening was if I was a cop and for a selfie and $100 deposit, which she ended up not charging me. Might this be LE? Here's the link.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/Jasminelovee
    Sussing out LE is a simple solution: Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? The answer is simple: yes or no. If they don't say "no", move on.

  15. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Du1341  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to meet with this girl soon, but can't find her on any except Privatedelights, where she has about 40 good ratings. Her twitter and only fans each have different names and don't appear very active. Has anyone tried her and knows if she's legit? I'm new to this stuff and have no references and all she asked for her screening was if I was a cop and for a selfie and $100 deposit, which she ended up not charging me. Might this be LE? Here's the link.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...a/Jasminelovee
    Too many reviews for it to be LE. And you're paying way too much, especially for someone with a body like that.

    Oh, the second photo from the left I recognise as Breebaby from HX. I haven't seen the other photos so IDK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape