The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 28187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17627

    Summary report

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96388671

    Fucktard (Badbunny) 813-344-1170.

    1. An associate of mine recently tried to see her. Despite texts and calls, my associate only received this provider's ad pics as a response, and over a stretch of time; read. Unreliable at best. When my associate finally responded that they saw someone else, this provider responded with a tirade of how he now has a disease because whomever he saw gave it to them. I had a similar experience with this provider but didn't bother to share that filth, but seeing as to how this provider insists on being known, I'll help all of us out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96406800

    Erica 813-596-0107;I4 301 area.

    2. Yes, that's her in the touched up pics. Her face is heavily pockmarked, and she has a noticeable gut contrasted by her slender frame. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/94791659

    Amber 352-657-5095;brandon area.

    3. Nice gal, yes that's her in the pics, she has a big gut, but you're there for the amazing tits. Had a fun time with her; very vocal. She has a sweet personality. She royally sucks at responding on time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96154905

    Anissa 813-473-6814; east hillsborough area.

    4. Nice gal, its her in the pics. Had a fun time with her, will repeat. Always had a good time with her. She responds better than most. Petite body, nice perky youthful breasts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-back/50941732

    Kimberly 813-303-6656; now in st pete.

    5. Stopped seeing her once I figured out she has management. Was a fun time despite being the absolute worst at getting back to you. You'd think having management would improve that but nope. Yes that's her in the pics. Yes she has a smoking hot body, but I don't deal with puppets.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...92293/50252781

    Lexi 813-819-2293; south tampa area.

    6. Yes that's the blond in the pics. If you replaced her with a SW, you wouldn't notice; much to my shame, I'm able to make that comparison. She acts as the gatekeeper for the brunette, if the brunette is even real. Date was very mechanical.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/50914952

    727-860-9847; npr area.

    7. Yes that's her in the pics. Tiny petite thing, very quiet. Had a fun time with her, she's not crazy, at least not smoke crack in broad daylight whilst in your car crazy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/92726208

    Kara 813-515-9613; Tampa east bearss ave area.

    8. Yes that's her in the pics. Sexy as hell. Very vocal. I see her regularly.

  2. #17626

    Black Taco pic

    I received a text about an hour ago of a black taco, and nothing else. Texted back and said, "looks tasty, who is this" and no response. It's a burner phone so no problem, but still, unsolicited texts are not welcome here. Anyone else?

  3. #17625

    Saw her in Ft Myers

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    About 6 years ago I finally hooked up with her after trying a bunch of times. She was asking way more than the others in that area at the time, but if you knew the opportunities there you would agree she was worth it. Now she moves around more than Bonnie and Clyde.

  4. #17624
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Why does it seem like she's bleeding from her ass?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...0c5e15ebdd3d4c
    Looks like a bad case of hemorrhoids.

  5. #17623
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    Not worth it. Catfish. Shitty part of town.

  6. #17622
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Thinking about pulling the trigger but looking for feedback first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578
    We've hung out several years ago when she was near the stadium. You get what you pay for.

  7. #17621
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her before? Thinking about pulling the trigger but looking for feedback first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578
    Why does it seem like she's bleeding from her ass?

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...0c5e15ebdd3d4c

  8. #17620

    Hazel in Palm River

    Anyone see her before? Thinking about pulling the trigger but looking for feedback first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578

  9. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Out of the blue. She just texted my buddy. She could really use some help right now. Likely bargain to be had. Needs food. I'm out of town or I'd partake.
    Made an appointment to see her and verified by text twice. She seemed upbeat and for real through her texts.

    Then. Nothing. Ghosted and no showed to appointment.

  10. #17618

    Tyler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96392618

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3529775337



    CBJ cfs FIv dfk Mish $. 6 hhr.

    I saw Tyler today off of a well-known hotel on Hillsboro near the veterans expressway in town and country. She's been on my to do list for a very long time but due to her normal location I've never been able to secure time. Since she was in the town and country area today which is more convenient for me I decided to schedule an appointment. Services were so so. Everything was covered. She's got a pretty face and body. No signs of baby damage even though I heard she's had some in the past. Lots of marks and bruises on her legs. Don't think I will repeat. At least she's off my list now.

  11. #17617

    Has anyone had this Lexi?


  12. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by ALevel  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Yvette?
    Try this one.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...tampa/96038534

  13. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She was in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Always a great time. I see her when she visits Cincy. An at least once when I am in Florida over the winter.

  14. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    She is willing to please and likes creampie / BBFS.

  15. #17613

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    How did you find that? I am not good with searching on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape