Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 28201
-
10-21-22 19:24 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 1991Black Taco pic
I received a text about an hour ago of a black taco, and nothing else. Texted back and said, "looks tasty, who is this" and no response. It's a burner phone so no problem, but still, unsolicited texts are not welcome here. Anyone else?
-
10-21-22 19:20 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 1991Saw her in Ft Myers
About 6 years ago I finally hooked up with her after trying a bunch of times. She was asking way more than the others in that area at the time, but if you knew the opportunities there you would agree she was worth it. Now she moves around more than Bonnie and Clyde.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 17:59 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 154Looks like a bad case of hemorrhoids.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 17:29 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 212Not worth it. Catfish. Shitty part of town.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 17:27 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 212We've hung out several years ago when she was near the stadium. You get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 15:50 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 2151Why does it seem like she's bleeding from her ass?
Originally Posted by Rook77
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...0c5e15ebdd3d4c
-
10-21-22 15:38 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 653Hazel in Palm River
Anyone see her before? Thinking about pulling the trigger but looking for feedback first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96356578
-
10-21-22 14:43 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 103Made an appointment to see her and verified by text twice. She seemed upbeat and for real through her texts.
Originally Posted by JustAPerv
[View Original Post]
Then. Nothing. Ghosted and no showed to appointment.
-
10-21-22 12:12 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 1144Tyler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96392618
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3529775337
CBJ cfs FIv dfk Mish $. 6 hhr.
I saw Tyler today off of a well-known hotel on Hillsboro near the veterans expressway in town and country. She's been on my to do list for a very long time but due to her normal location I've never been able to secure time. Since she was in the town and country area today which is more convenient for me I decided to schedule an appointment. Services were so so. Everything was covered. She's got a pretty face and body. No signs of baby damage even though I heard she's had some in the past. Lots of marks and bruises on her legs. Don't think I will repeat. At least she's off my list now.
-
10-21-22 12:03 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 34Has anyone had this Lexi?
Anyone have this Lexi?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96384299
-
10-21-22 11:29 #17616Banned Member

Posts: 5352Try this one.
Originally Posted by ALevel
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...tampa/96038534
-
10-21-22 10:46 #17615Banned Member

Posts: 5352She was in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Always a great time. I see her when she visits Cincy. An at least once when I am in Florida over the winter.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:37 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 257She is willing to please and likes creampie / BBFS.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:24 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks
How did you find that? I am not good with searching on here.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:23 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 33Makes sense
I tried to message her after seeing the videos. The person claimed that they needed an upfront payment due to "having problems in the past" I said I don't do that and they send back "bye" as a reply. Smelled fake from the beginning.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





