Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6880

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSonata  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas,

    With a big raise comes a big celebration. Anyone know if febby twig is BBFS?
    With a recent test.

  2. #6879
    Hello fellas,

    With a big raise comes a big celebration. Anyone know if febby twig is BBFS?

  3. #6878

    Baylee at Lears

    She's a bit pricey at $500 per hour. But she is a guaranteed good time. DFK, Rimming, spanking, choking, BBFS, CIP, and she really gets into it. No upcharge.

  4. #6877

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by StayHrny  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Sol but when I saw Pamela. She wasn't worth it. Not at all GFE and looked like she was very much for getting you off and out as fast as possible. I would not repeat and I honestly should have just left once she opened the door. She had that attitude like I'm hot so I don't have to do shit to please you. Didn't even get a BBBJ from her. It was bad.
    OK, crossing her off my list. Appreciate it.

  5. #6876

    Role play BBFS Provider

    Curious if anyone has any good experiences with a provider who role plays well? I've tried Gina but I don't feel like it's her speciality, and I would check out Amanda Manhattan but she's not BBFS-friendly anymore from the most recent reports. Hoping to find someone who is open to bbfscip, thanks in advance.

  6. #6875

    Gratuities. TIP = To Insure Proper service

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to everyone's take on social etiquette regarding tipping amounts, especially for high tier providers. I think percentage based tip makes sense for providers in the range up to 400. But when seeing a provider that's like 800 for example, adding on another 15 or 20% is pretty substantial. What do why'all think?
    There is a difference between indys and brothel girls. I never tip an indy as they are setting their own rate. Brothel girls are different. They are splitting the money and if you do actually get a great session out of them it behoves you to tip her. Its good to have a good rep in the house and its good karma. Upcharges for specific services are different. If she sets that rate then that's the tip. You always want to project that you are generous and not cheap.

  7. #6874

    Ugh. Pamela Andrews

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    Do either offer BBFS?

    FWIW, I would do a hard pass on Silvana and Claudia there -- neither are GFE, let alone BBFS. Not really much to discuss.
    Haven't seen Sol but when I saw Pamela. She wasn't worth it. Not at all GFE and looked like she was very much for getting you off and out as fast as possible. I would not repeat and I honestly should have just left once she opened the door. She had that attitude like I'm hot so I don't have to do shit to please you. Didn't even get a BBBJ from her. It was bad.

  8. #6873

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    I don't tip. I pay whatever the rate is. If there's extras involved (BBFS +100) then I pay that. But I don't "tip. " What am I missing here.
    I agree. If there's an up charge for something on top of the base rate I pay that, but I've never tipped extra. Is that a common thing?

  9. #6872

    Candy at Choi's Barber Shop

    Hey, is anyone else besides me pounding Candy's tight pussy bare at Choi's lately?

  10. #6871

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to everyone's take on social etiquette regarding tipping amounts, especially for high tier providers. I think percentage based tip makes sense for providers in the range up to 400. But when seeing a provider that's like 800 for example, adding on another 15 or 20% is pretty substantial. What do why'all think?
    I don't tip. I pay whatever the rate is. If there's extras involved (BBFS +100) then I pay that. But I don't "tip. " What am I missing here.

  11. #6870

    Add. Tip amount

    Curious as to everyone's take on social etiquette regarding tipping amounts, especially for high tier providers. I think percentage based tip makes sense for providers in the range up to 400. But when seeing a provider that's like 800 for example, adding on another 15 or 20% is pretty substantial. What do why'all think?

  12. #6869

    Question on Lear -- Sol Corazon & Pamela Andrews

    Do either offer BBFS?

    FWIW, I would do a hard pass on Silvana and Claudia there -- neither are GFE, let alone BBFS. Not really much to discuss.

  13. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootforme29  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get some info from WSD any body can help a brother out? Much appreciated.
    Use google.

  14. #6867

    WSD info

    Trying to get some info from WSD any body can help a brother out? Much appreciated.

  15. #6866
    Thread is for Manhattan. Not for Flushing, Queens. Just saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape