Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11149
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    BAF, to Leeza.

    Yes, it is worth a trip. She is a great provider to talk with, very enlightening. It will be an excellent massage and ending with second pop offered. It is her conversation and demeanor not her looks. Go on a nice day, have lunch in the pretty town of Clinton. She is probably nearing the end of this work. Just my opinion. Dw.
    "Talk with" her? "Have lunch" in Clinton? Odd reasons to see a provider. For those of you who seek the company of gorgeous young ladies, there are much better options closer to home.

  2. #11148

    Porter Square Cambridge

    Back in the 80's there used to be a men's health club in Porter Square and I think the name was Royal Spa. Was just curious if that place was still there for anybody who knows. They used to have a half dozen girls on hand that were dressed in stripper type bikinis and offered good service. I still remember a MILF type provider named Rose. She was exceptional she gave me my first ever blowjob. It's been a long time since I've been in the area, was just curious if that place still exists.

  3. #11147

    Leeza trip

    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the trip out to see the infamous Leeza. Anyone seen her recently? Still worth the trip?
    BAF, to Leeza.

    Yes, it is worth a trip. She is a great provider to talk with, very enlightening. It will be an excellent massage and ending with second pop offered. It is her conversation and demeanor not her looks. Go on a nice day, have lunch in the pretty town of Clinton. She is probably nearing the end of this work. Just my opinion. Dw.

  4. #11146

    Few months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the trip out to see the infamous Leeza. Anyone seen her recently? Still worth the trip?
    Though her handiwork is really on another level and she is a sweet lady, her looks and apartment / office made it a one time visit for me.

  5. #11145
    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the trip out to see the infamous Leeza. Anyone seen her recently? Still worth the trip?
    An outstanding massage, an even better ending.

  6. #11144

    Kamila

    I think she's gone anyway, spoke to her last week and could have seen.

    Her same day but I couldn't make it, tried to make an apt this week.

    But no reply, will keep all posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayne  [View Original Post]
    Personally I'm not buying it when newbies post glowing reviews. Wha? You just found this forum, joined and found the 15% of providers that actually provide plus write about it? This "JTS" dude is prob the notorious erotica writer we experienced all year. I'm sorry but based on personal & forum history you should be posting a min of 75% negative or skeptical reports. Why? Bc that's what's going on out here with these providers. And all year long newbies coming in with unicorns within their first 5 posts? Baloney! I shouldn't even have to point this out to iron senior members but you legit newbies don't jump so fast when you read glowing newbie reports. Carry on!

    Weezy.

  7. #11143

    Kamila / Newbie Positive Posts

    Personally I'm not buying it when newbies post glowing reviews. Wha? You just found this forum, joined and found the 15% of providers that actually provide plus write about it? This "JTS" dude is prob the notorious erotica writer we experienced all year. I'm sorry but based on personal & forum history you should be posting a min of 75% negative or skeptical reports. Why? Bc that's what's going on out here with these providers. And all year long newbies coming in with unicorns within their first 5 posts? Baloney! I shouldn't even have to point this out to iron senior members but you legit newbies don't jump so fast when you read glowing newbie reports. Carry on!

    Weezy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states $500 for a date so I'm guessing that would include full service and whatever else she offers.

  8. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of making the trip out to see the infamous Leeza. Anyone seen her recently? Still worth the trip?
    If you're into homely middle aged women with formless bodies, then yes it's worth the trip. However, if you enjoy the company of beautiful women you will walk into her apartment, take one look make, make an immediate you-turn and curse yourself for the long drive, considering today's gas prices.

  9. #11141

    Waltham Options?

    I'm mostly stuck in central MA but have 2 meetings in tham one day next week with a couple hours between to kill. I see several Brazilian / latin girls offering massage in Waltham but reports seem to indicate not to expect any real massage. I always prefer a true FBSM, good massage with some teasing and an unrushed finish. Not looking for FS at all. Any recommendations for that these days in Waltham? Young or youngish and hot a plus but not required, skills are more important for me. Also not totally against Asians but lack of ability to communicate kinda kills it for me.

  10. #11140
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Doubt anything has changed, saw her and posted review 3 years ago. When booking I asked about no drape and was ok so I wrongly assumed that was a good sign. So-so massage, no tease, on flip she didn't come anywhere close to the goods. Description is accurate, med-large chest and comically huge ass for her smallish waist. When I pushed for happiness, and even stroked myself hard she just said maybe next time. Had the nerve to text me the next day asking if I wanted to book again. So I said only if she finished to job. Agreed to it for 200 on top of the 100 massage rate. When I said that was crazy she called me cheap and I ended it there. Typical stripper attitude.
    Now I'm happy I never got a response from her yesterday.

  11. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Doubt anything has changed, saw her and posted review 3 years ago. When booking I asked about no drape and was ok so I wrongly assumed that was a good sign. So-so massage, no tease, on flip she didn't come anywhere close to the goods. Description is accurate, med-large chest and comically huge ass for her smallish waist. When I pushed for happiness, and even stroked myself hard she just said maybe next time. Had the nerve to text me the next day asking if I wanted to book again. So I said only if she finished to job. Agreed to it for 200 on top of the 100 massage rate. When I said that was crazy she called me cheap and I ended it there. Typical stripper attitude.
    How was the massage quality? Granted, we all want the happy ending. But, some guys like to get a good quality massage from a busty lady.

  12. #11138

    Famous Leeza

    I'm thinking of making the trip out to see the infamous Leeza. Anyone seen her recently? Still worth the trip?

  13. #11137

    Ditto. Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Going to check this one out. Anybody been to this one? Here is the link.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...547118677.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Tried this last year. Couldn't get any happiness. Ex Stripper with huge boobs and ass no tease either.
    Doubt anything has changed, saw her and posted review 3 years ago. When booking I asked about no drape and was ok so I wrongly assumed that was a good sign. So-so massage, no tease, on flip she didn't come anywhere close to the goods. Description is accurate, med-large chest and comically huge ass for her smallish waist. When I pushed for happiness, and even stroked myself hard she just said maybe next time. Had the nerve to text me the next day asking if I wanted to book again. So I said only if she finished to job. Agreed to it for 200 on top of the 100 massage rate. When I said that was crazy she called me cheap and I ended it there. Typical stripper attitude.

  14. #11136

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Going to check this one out. Anybody been to this one? Here is the link.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...547118677.html
    Tried this last year. Couldn't get any happiness. Ex Stripper with huge boobs and ass no tease either.

  15. #11135

    Latina spa in worcester

    Going to check this one out. Anybody been to this one? Here is the link.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...547118677.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape