Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22626
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Lucky, who use to work at Seashell King in Herndon, is now at the Sterling Massage. She is a tiny 4'10" 90 lbs Chinese lady with a cute bob haircut and an open menu.
    When you say Sterling Massage which place are you taking about? Searching lead me to couple of possibilities and I want to make sure I find Lucky.

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #22625

    Search function

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatpig  [View Original Post]
    Lucky is gone and 2 new ladies are there. Coco is an older provider. 70 for the hour. She does not do much english. Will use a translator. Massage is OK but the experience was great. 20 minutes back massage. 2 minutes soft touch. Which I wish both are longer. On the flip 60/80/100 Nova / topless / BJ. Went BJ and it was nice. No rush. No cim finish with hand but she no rush and I got to wander. Great nipples and full breasts. Natural. Clean up and she started up massage again. This much more relaxing and thorough. AS time was up I was hard again and she gave a nice second nova to finish. Tipped another 20.

    Full hour.
    Great report / intel. A quick search of the forum found the location of Seashell Spa (Herndon).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  3. #22624
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    Pim is game, but wants extra.

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/3071289a-af24-4b4e-9ed3-bceb724b392d
    Cost of extras?

  4. #22623

    Vandara

    So after stumbling into the NoVa forum and seeing that big teddies list, I dreamt of seeing everyone on the list.

    Had a recent dream of Vandara, which was not my first choice but Tara was away evidently, and Nikki did not respond.

    The experience with Vandara was so-so. In keeping this short:

    Pros:

    1. Massage was pretty good (I think expected better based on some comments). I've had better at Sunshine Day Spa in Gaithersburg.

    2. Large sturdy table.

    3. For her age, body was nice. Nice size rack.

    4. She was nice / pleasant.

    Cons:

    1. I realized once I got dressed that I was shorted 10-15 min. I was basically good leaving so I did not bother mentioning it. I should have though. This is one of the biggest cons as for the price, being shorted was very annoying.

    2. Massage was not sensual at all.

    3. Upselling. Maybe the prices are the norm in NoVa, but basically by the time I was nickel and dime'd, the price seemed high for the basic services rendered.

    When I walked out I said to myself I'd never come back, especially because of the distance and value. After a little time thinking about it and the body / teddies, maybe I would, but I'd have to go through the rest of the list first. Unlikely I'd return.

  5. #22622

    Seashell

    Lucky is gone and 2 new ladies are there. Coco is an older provider. 70 for the hour. She does not do much english. Will use a translator. Massage is OK but the experience was great. 20 minutes back massage. 2 minutes soft touch. Which I wish both are longer. On the flip 60/80/100 Nova / topless / BJ. Went BJ and it was nice. No rush. No cim finish with hand but she no rush and I got to wander. Great nipples and full breasts. Natural. Clean up and she started up massage again. This much more relaxing and thorough. AS time was up I was hard again and she gave a nice second nova to finish. Tipped another 20.

    Full hour.

  6. #22621

    Manassas Massage

    Went to this place right off of 28, almost right across from the Jeep dealership. It's in the same shopping center as a subway. Anyways walked in house fee was .4 and .2 for table shower. They offered four hands too. Got to the back drew a late 30's Chinese lady. Had leggings and t-shirt on. Massage was light. Then went on to the table shower and she cleaned me up real good and gave me a standard nova for .4. Don't think anything else is offered but would not repeat.

  7. #22620

    PIm Thai

    Pim is game, but wants extra.

    https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/3071289a-af24-4b4e-9ed3-bceb724b392d

    Quote Originally Posted by RyzenShine  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a girl that massages with no FS but is ok with DATY, any recommendations? Thanks!

  8. #22619

    If you read the boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyzenShine  [View Original Post]
    Could someone PM me Tara number or link. Thanks.
    A simple search of the forum for Tara would inform you she is currently traveling out of the area and is not expected to return until mid-November.

    When she is local, a google search for Tara Massage Annandale will usually find her most current advert.

    It is amazing what you can find if you actually read the forum.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  9. #22618

    Upstairs massage

    Passed by Woodbridge, went to upstairs massage, got a good massage, very satisfied.

  10. #22617

    Recommendation for DATY

    I'm looking for a girl that massages with no FS but is ok with DATY, any recommendations? Thanks!

  11. #22616

    Lisa Is Still There

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a nice review about June a few months ago. Maybe 42-45 years of age, slender and firm but not skinny with a nice set of A's. She is very friendly and can be talkative once she gets to know you. A real nice lady that will accommodate, if she trusts you. She can provide an intimate experience, but YMMV. I don't know Kim, but I read good things about her.

    I also like the King Spa and its location, very discreet, unlike Queen that is wide open to traffics on both sides. I haven't been King in several years; not since Sissy and Sandra worked out of there. Then Lisa and crew moved in, and the place went downhill from there. I wonder if Lisa is still there? That could be a problem.

    I hope to visit soon.

    Regards.
    I've never had a problem with her.

  12. #22615

    Annandale. Ronda (not Rhonda)

    A beautiful Thai lady (Ronda) provides an outstanding massage treatment in NoVA convenient Annandale.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22552048.html

    The picture in the advert is her. But, it is a poor picture.

    I think "in real life" she is much more attractive.

    She is also skilled at massage (so don't be in a rush), as she will not short you on time.

    Ronda enjoys as much chat / conversation as you want to indulge (if you want to be quiet, she will be quiet, if you like to chat, she loves to share stories).

    I enjoy my massage with Ronda more than some place. I have seen her many times and will repeat.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  13. #22614

    Tara massage / haircut

    Could someone PM me Tara number or link. Thanks.

  14. #22613

    June formally at Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone offer a description of June and Kim as I would consider pointing my feet (I. E. , foot traffic) in that direction. Are either older (50+), spinner thin and always wears a skirt (or changes into one once she sees you on camera). The fact that they are Korean leaves me optimistic that one of them may be what I lost in Hanna / Anna / Sue at Pinetree Fairfax just using a different name. I guess it would be too much to ask if these AMP providers could offer baseball card images of themselves.
    I wrote a nice review about June a few months ago. Maybe 42-45 years of age, slender and firm but not skinny with a nice set of A's. She is very friendly and can be talkative once she gets to know you. A real nice lady that will accommodate, if she trusts you. She can provide an intimate experience, but YMMV. I don't know Kim, but I read good things about her.

    I also like the King Spa and its location, very discreet, unlike Queen that is wide open to traffics on both sides. I haven't been King in several years; not since Sissy and Sandra worked out of there. Then Lisa and crew moved in, and the place went downhill from there. I wonder if Lisa is still there? That could be a problem.

    I hope to visit soon.

    Regards.

  15. #22612

    June / Kim New King Spa in Alexandria

    Could anyone offer a description of June and Kim as I would consider pointing my feet (I. E. , foot traffic) in that direction. Are either older (50+), spinner thin and always wears a skirt (or changes into one once she sees you on camera). The fact that they are Korean leaves me optimistic that one of them may be what I lost in Hanna / Anna / Sue at Pinetree Fairfax just using a different name. I guess it would be too much to ask if these AMP providers could offer baseball card images of themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka  [View Original Post]
    Kim is at a new location and ready to go after a few weeks off. I saw her after a month and the massage and other services were as exceptional and energetic as ever. At the end she mentioned that she liked the new place and management a whole lot more but they had no foot traffic at all. She slyly asked if I could do "review?" So she knows something about our sordid little fellowship. I didn't confirm anything of course (first rule of fight club) but I told her I had a feeling she would get a lot busier.

    She's at New King Spa in Alexandria. Usually works Thursday to Sunday, sometimes Wednesday. Google will get you there. Very tucked away office complex and almost no signage. Enter the building, first door on the left. There's a karate dojo next door so don't let the little kids in gi's see you drooling and half-erect.

    P.S. : someone else came in after me and I heard the other lady laughing loudly. Kim confirmed it was June from Queen. I never tried her but for any June fans she's there too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape