Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 26355
-
10-22-22 10:15 #18855Regular Member

Posts: 11Ari
Saw Ari today, don't usually do AA but thought I give this one a try. She on sherman blvd, a bit older than her pictures online. Damage was $ for a qv. Kind of had a attitude, won't repeat.
-
10-22-22 10:06 #18854Senior Member

Posts: 421Dude do NOT waste your time. I promise you those photos are old and she's well into an unhealthy lifestyle. You're honestly better off going to see Red.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 09:52 #18853Senior Member

Posts: 253Kit
I did, spewed nose coffee. That broad should write for Hallmark.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 03:23 #18852Senior Member

Posts: 638I went to see her about a year ago because of all the praise for her head game. It was awful! Possibly I'm too thick for her but a total waste of time. I did review her in greater detail at the time. Nice girl but of no sexual value to me.
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 18:45 #18851Senior Member

Posts: 774Thanks
Thanks for the reply. Like most others on STG she doesn't reply.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 18:33 #18850Senior Member

Posts: 98On the subject of the playground
I visited there this spring I believe and was able to meet a very pleasant very tall and slender brunette who said she was from upper Michigan. Had a nice time with her and shortly thereafter maybe a few weeks I called to set up another appointment. Rayna answered and sternly stated that she's not here participating anymore. I'd love to know what happened with her.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 17:35 #18849Senior Member

Posts: 146To much traffic?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/072461651284
Is the playground on the move? Eviction filed last month.
-
10-21-22 17:11 #18848Senior Member

Posts: 237Are you asking about the Kit / Kristen a couple of posts down (post 18848)? If so, nope. This one is 2 x the size and blows up phones with sob stories asking for $.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 16:49 #18847Senior Member

Posts: 66Kristin
Is this the same girl that lived near 5th and Dakota. Had horses and at the end met people at a furniture store?
-
10-21-22 16:47 #18846Senior Member

Posts: 75Red
Saw her today. As always top of the line head. Usual WA motel and seems safe and quiet.
-
10-20-22 21:35 #18845Senior Member

Posts: 763Bitty Blonde Bombshell
Has anyone actually seen this lady? She quoted 300 for FS. Hell no. Does she negotiate?
-
10-20-22 20:44 #18844Senior Member

Posts: 733Ditto
She would have to be the last hoe standing for me to want to sample that cavernous puss of hers again.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 19:43 #18843Senior Member

Posts: 98Me too
Yeah I got ghosted by her as well. Drove all the damn way to her supposed Airbnb on the north side only to find crickets chirping away.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 16:09 #18842Senior Member

Posts: 237Another reminder
Another good opportunity to remind everyone of the antics that I have witnessed first hand from a buddy trying to see her, not once, twice, but three times, she setup an appointment and when my buddy showed up, she ghosted. There is nothing more shitty than a time waster like that. Remember that Kit Kat Kristen, from SA?
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
Let's not forget her behavior afterwards of begging for money with her phony-ass stories. At least change up your story a bit so every guy doesn't come on here saying the same thing over and over. Right Kit / Kat / Kristen? We are all completely aware of your bullshit. It's been discussed much, so stop, just stop your desperate begging.
-
10-20-22 16:08 #18841Senior Member

Posts: 421I've seen the top girl as well under. Better circumstances, not the best. Definitely has a black male "dealer"who doubles as a handler. I've seen on hotels 3 times and a car date once. She can definitely suck a dick which is all I go for, but her body is very. Wrinkly. Like she used to be huge and lost it all very fast. All of her body. Ass is saggy, tits are small empty bags, belly hangs off like nobody's business. But she can suck a dick 🤣 haven't had a bad experience yet.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




