Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 12188
-
10-21-22 13:37 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 439Abba
I will concur with everything previous responders have said. Abba is amazing. Fantastic firm, full, natural breasts.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:49 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 94MP Ruru
Did 45 with Ruru. She's an attractive and enthusiastic young Japanese woman. Pictures are similar. She's not thin but well built, think gymnast. Typical blue toast and shower intro. Good kisser. I give her an 8/8 on the appearance / performance scale. Usual upgrades are available. DM for any other details.
-
10-21-22 09:52 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 104No up charges. 350.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 23:18 #1775Banned Member

Posts: 633Abba Dabba Do?
I usually go for the tiny ones, but the news of Abba is turning me into a caveman from Bedrock. What's the damage for an hour?
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 19:08 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 70Yes, I'm also curious about Manami with her higher rates. Sofia as well.
Originally Posted by PrincePopCorn
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 18:57 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 38Phat Ass
Abba's booty is to die for and she's built for sin. Got another appointment coming this weekend.
Plus she's definitely on the young side. Unicorn material.
TBH I don't know how much thought goes into the stats on the website. I've seen it where a girl can have one set of measurements on one site and a different set on a different website.
-
10-20-22 18:48 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 43Abba is worth a vist
I agree w everything being said about abba. I saw her and she was wonderful.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 14:35 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 293Info is wrong then, in real life she has some of the nicest large C or D cup tits I've seen and a FAT ass. I mean, she's a fucking baddie. I was in heaven as an ass man but her tits were so nice to play with too. And her attitude was fucking great. Uses the translator app a lot because her English is near zero but my god, does she know what she is doing.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
Amazing provider.
-
10-20-22 10:04 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 78Lisa?
Seeing the video I wasn't sure if the girls were the same. Info say she is only 34 B cup but girl in the photos is clearly a C if not D cup. In the video it's tough to see. Thanks for sharing the info.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
Anyone see Lisa yet? Love her body. Blurred face makes me think it's actually her.
-
10-19-22 23:03 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 88I think $500 is her new price in NY. And honestly she's worth that too. She should be priced more like an indie girl.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 22:50 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 598She is 400 and easily and worth it.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 22:02 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 104I would say she's one of the best I saw recently! Amazing rack and superb attitude.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 21:13 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 175But worth at 500?
But worth at 500?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 18:39 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 598Gisella at AG
I saw Gisella at Asian Gem a few days back and she is as good as it gets. Imagine an Asian Barbie doll; that is her. Gorgeous face, tits and ass. She is totally willing to please. DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, MSOG. She is also very sweet. I give her a 10 for looks and 9 for performance. Run to see her.
-
10-19-22 16:39 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 175Hmm.
Maybe just testing the market?
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





