Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6870

    Add. Tip amount

    Curious as to everyone's take on social etiquette regarding tipping amounts, especially for high tier providers. I think percentage based tip makes sense for providers in the range up to 400. But when seeing a provider that's like 800 for example, adding on another 15 or 20% is pretty substantial. What do why'all think?

  2. #6869

    Question on Lear -- Sol Corazon & Pamela Andrews

    Do either offer BBFS?

    FWIW, I would do a hard pass on Silvana and Claudia there -- neither are GFE, let alone BBFS. Not really much to discuss.

  3. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootforme29  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get some info from WSD any body can help a brother out? Much appreciated.
    Use google.

  4. #6867

    WSD info

    Trying to get some info from WSD any body can help a brother out? Much appreciated.

  5. #6866
    Thread is for Manhattan. Not for Flushing, Queens. Just saying.

  6. #6865

    Risa Royal Garden NY

    Young Japanese girl is my kryptonite and I fell for it again. Lisa first and now Risa. Different body types and height and different types of fun. Risa is tiny and smaller everything. Tits are cute B. Small waist and a normal ass. Pretty girl too and gives good service. Same.

    Hotel service which I do like for its privacy and hassle free access. Risa's cute and responsive to my aggression and accepted them better than Ukraine received Russia. She dfk me like I am her love senses and allowed me to taste her inside and her tasting my meat lollipop. There is a mood killing up sell but I'd forgive her as she's young and beautiful and I succumb to the Japanese beauties.

    All of the acronyms were available. Dfk, daty, 69, cg, k9, miss, BBFS cip. I guess the only thing she didn't offer was anal but I've only done it with providers I am certain know how to prep their body anyway.

    Kind of a toss up between Risa and Lisa for me as they offered different body types but both were very GFE to me. Although one of them has been texting me to see her again so maybe I will get further? Not sure how much further I can get with these girls since I cum dumped into them already.

  7. #6864

    Rumi at Nycsmiling

    Met Rumi at Nycsmilingeyes aka BubblesGirls. Midtown west. Negotiated and got friendly svc. Bbcip.

  8. #6863

    Any info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy4444  [View Original Post]
    Have met two smoking hot white girls on seeking. First date, bareback'd both of them along with cip. Those with patience should look at sugar websites. Just my experience.
    Cost and time spent with you?

    I am not asking for their IDs. Just wondering how much it was to compare to AMP girls.

  9. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy4444  [View Original Post]
    Have met two smoking hot white girls on seeking. First date, bareback'd both of them along with cip. Those with patience should look at sugar websites. Just my experience.
    Must ask. What was the $UGAR for each?

  10. #6861

    Jessica EC

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica Saturday, still amazing. She is away for next two weeks but highly recommend all of her fans and anyone who has ever had the pleasure. Have know her a while so was able to get BBFS for up charge Your experience may differ, but even her GFE is totally worth amazing. New place has large mirror on wall next to bed for anyone into that.
    Lucky you. I asked if she does PSE and she said no. Too bad.

  11. #6860

    Sugar BB / bareback

    Have met two smoking hot white girls on seeking. First date, bareback'd both of them along with cip. Those with patience should look at sugar websites. Just my experience.

  12. #6859

    Jessica EC

    Saw Jessica Saturday, still amazing. She is away for next two weeks but highly recommend all of her fans and anyone who has ever had the pleasure. Have know her a while so was able to get BBFS for up charge Your experience may differ, but even her GFE is totally worth amazing. New place has large mirror on wall next to bed for anyone into that.

  13. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by HinesKarlton  [View Original Post]
    The problem with dudes on these forums. Blow up all over the internet the special price / discount they get from providers.

    Keep that shit yourself. Or PM / DM the people on these forums you like / get info from.

    Once you see a provider a lot you build a rapport with them. Where they feel comfortable with you.

    No need to plaster it online "I got it for this." Because the next dude is going to her asking for that price and completely fuck it all up.

    She won't do shit.
    If I get a special price then I know to keep that myself, I'm currently getting that with some of the providers but I am not to put it out there. I agree.

  14. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Bro you are the one here who admitted to going to Mott St for $200 and up for old hags 60 plus. What are you talking about. I already told you she doesn't charge everyone the same, so you can't assume what people are paying that price.

    As far as these Asian agencies you are paying $250 and up that's pretty expensive and this is common, can't go around that because that's an agency not an indy where prices can change. I know many mongers pay way less when they see a pro.
    The problem with dudes on these forums. Blow up all over the internet the special price / discount they get from providers.

    Keep that shit yourself. Or PM / DM the people on these forums you like / get info from.

    Once you see a provider a lot you build a rapport with them. Where they feel comfortable with you.

    No need to plaster it online "I got it for this." Because the next dude is going to her asking for that price and completely fuck it all up.

    She won't do shit.

  15. #6856

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSold1  [View Original Post]
    How are her teeth?
    I guess fine. I didn't really notice so it didn't distract from the session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape