Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 27145
-
10-18-22 01:07 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 153Risa Royal Garden NY
Young Japanese girl is my kryptonite and I fell for it again. Lisa first and now Risa. Different body types and height and different types of fun. Risa is tiny and smaller everything. Tits are cute B. Small waist and a normal ass. Pretty girl too and gives good service. Same.
Hotel service which I do like for its privacy and hassle free access. Risa's cute and responsive to my aggression and accepted them better than Ukraine received Russia. She dfk me like I am her love senses and allowed me to taste her inside and her tasting my meat lollipop. There is a mood killing up sell but I'd forgive her as she's young and beautiful and I succumb to the Japanese beauties.
All of the acronyms were available. Dfk, daty, 69, cg, k9, miss, BBFS cip. I guess the only thing she didn't offer was anal but I've only done it with providers I am certain know how to prep their body anyway.
Kind of a toss up between Risa and Lisa for me as they offered different body types but both were very GFE to me. Although one of them has been texting me to see her again so maybe I will get further? Not sure how much further I can get with these girls since I cum dumped into them already.
-
10-17-22 23:27 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 78Rumi at Nycsmiling
Met Rumi at Nycsmilingeyes aka BubblesGirls. Midtown west. Negotiated and got friendly svc. Bbcip.
-
10-17-22 21:59 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 4760Any info
Cost and time spent with you?
Originally Posted by BigBoy4444
[View Original Post]
I am not asking for their IDs. Just wondering how much it was to compare to AMP girls.
-
10-17-22 21:49 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 78Must ask. What was the $UGAR for each?
Originally Posted by BigBoy4444
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 21:42 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 333Jessica EC
Lucky you. I asked if she does PSE and she said no. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Archie
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 21:19 #6860Regular Member

Posts: 14Sugar BB / bareback
Have met two smoking hot white girls on seeking. First date, bareback'd both of them along with cip. Those with patience should look at sugar websites. Just my experience.
-
10-17-22 20:34 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 129Jessica EC
Saw Jessica Saturday, still amazing. She is away for next two weeks but highly recommend all of her fans and anyone who has ever had the pleasure. Have know her a while so was able to get BBFS for up charge Your experience may differ, but even her GFE is totally worth amazing. New place has large mirror on wall next to bed for anyone into that.
-
10-16-22 06:49 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 269If I get a special price then I know to keep that myself, I'm currently getting that with some of the providers but I am not to put it out there. I agree.
Originally Posted by HinesKarlton
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-22 13:57 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 624The problem with dudes on these forums. Blow up all over the internet the special price / discount they get from providers.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
Keep that shit yourself. Or PM / DM the people on these forums you like / get info from.
Once you see a provider a lot you build a rapport with them. Where they feel comfortable with you.
No need to plaster it online "I got it for this." Because the next dude is going to her asking for that price and completely fuck it all up.
She won't do shit.
-
10-15-22 07:03 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 333Sophie
I guess fine. I didn't really notice so it didn't distract from the session.
Originally Posted by IceSold1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 19:28 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 34Sophie
How are her teeth?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 18:54 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 269[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-14-22 08:57 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 109You still on this. You taking this personal it seems. Let me clarify things again. I'm not going to talk about the person I said I'm done talking about but Mott st is fair game. I paid $120 once for Lily 3 years ago. She was in her late 40's to early 50's. Never did I see anyone on the 6th floor. You keep saying things that I never said. Like me seeing anyone else on Mott st. As far as the agencies go, under 30 for the most part escorts I see at those agencies.
Originally Posted by KirkDiggler
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 00:04 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 269Sophie's body is not so curvy but yea kinda sexy, I thought she was Italian.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-22 23:52 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 269Bro you are the one here who admitted to going to Mott St for $200 and up for old hags 60 plus. What are you talking about. I already told you she doesn't charge everyone the same, so you can't assume what people are paying that price.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
As far as these Asian agencies you are paying $250 and up that's pretty expensive and this is common, can't go around that because that's an agency not an indy where prices can change. I know many mongers pay way less when they see a pro.











Reply With Quote





