Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20088
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her earlier today. She's a very hot, curvy, hippie chick from the west coast. I can't speak to her usual session activities. We went totally off the rails (In a good way) but I get the impression that she's a investment / reward type girl. Your investment (getting her comfortable, "into it", etc) will be rewarded with her feedback.

    Just a hunch.
    What's her contact info?

  2. #20087

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her earlier today. She's a very hot, curvy, hippie chick from the west coast. I can't speak to her usual session activities. We went totally off the rails (In a good way) but I get the impression that she's a investment / reward type girl. Your investment (getting her comfortable, "into it", etc) will be rewarded with her feedback.

    Just a hunch.
    Can you PM her contact number? I tried to PM you but the mailbox is full. I don't see her on the main line. Thanks.

  3. #20086

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFester  [View Original Post]
    My funds are low so if anyone visits the nes angel Ariana please send me a message with the details. Looking for cimws if on the table.
    Yes, saw her earlier today. She's a very hot, curvy, hippie chick from the west coast. I can't speak to her usual session activities. We went totally off the rails (In a good way) but I get the impression that she's a investment / reward type girl. Your investment (getting her comfortable, "into it", etc) will be rewarded with her feedback.

    Just a hunch.

  4. #20085

    Ariana Angel

    My funds are low so if anyone visits the nes angel Ariana please send me a message with the details. Looking for cimws if on the table.

  5. #20084

    Bayless

    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyDoor314  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place recently? If so, how was your experience?
    Went a couple months back got nothing.

  6. #20083

    US Marshals phone scam

    This one is a US Marshals phone scam. I sent a text to the number in the ad, and a guy called me a few days later claiming to be with the US Marshals. He asked me if I was a registered sex offender. He asked me if I knew Ana Marie. He quoted the text I sent to the number in the ad and asked if I had sent it. I told him I didn't want to continue the conversation without first talking to an attorney. He told me we could end the conversation but that I would be arrested that day. Here we are nearly 4 days later and I'm still a free man! The scammer will tell you that you can send money to avoid being arrested, although it didn't get to that point with me because I had already ended the call. Hopefully this goes without saying, but you should never send money to someone over the phone you don't know. Don't provide any financial information, such as your credit card number, your bank account information, etc.

    Stay safe out there!

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/505eaa...983d46f2?ref=p

  7. #20082

    Happy Feet

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I like Happy Feet in Brentwood. I have been going here for years. They added table shower a few years ago. Very nice, very clean.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/ba4112...6-2016749b2e67

    Sometimes very busy, so call for appointment.
    I like Happy Feet too. Many workers from New York work there. Great Massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208434.html

  8. #20081

    Mods

    Disregard my last post. Accidentally quoted a very old post. My mistake.

  9. #20080

    Oriental Spa (Bayless)

    Has anyone tried this place recently? If so, how was your experience?

  10. #20079
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    None.

    None. All use mask and you do too.
    Utter nonsense. You're quoting a post from Feb of 2021.

  11. #20078

    Jack Shacks

    Quote Originally Posted by RTom6951  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to find an AMP that is not DIY. I would prefer not on the IL side if possible. I have only come across DIY location myself and just found this page today. Reading through the board I know there are a couple options in Centerville but I would prefer to stay in MO if that is an option.

    Also recommendations on proper tip amount and any pointers would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    There are at least 3 stores in the area that always do HE. Most of them advertise on Skip the Games. Do some searching in the forum and you will find them. 3 of them share the same owners that are partners.

    They are usually not very clean, they rush people in and out, hardly care or can even do massage, and they want more tip than you are willing to give for the service. These places are nice for a one and done session but I would not keep going back to these places for massage. While you might get what you want if you pay for it, the places are not managed well and have trouble staying under the radar of those that want to over regulate and close them down.

    I prefer time and a decent massage no matter what happens on the flip. I know where I can get both after a few visits. Play the games and get what you want. If you and to Skip the Games or in this case the massage quality, then go to a private provider that will take care of you. The stores that have been in business the longest, have to and know how to accomodate many different types of customers including women and couples.

    Illinois, California, New York. All states where they do not care to over manage and regulate these business. Missouri makes it hard for these stores to do anything beyond massage. I am not sure why there is so much time and money spent on keeping these businesses from doing what they want but as we know with Chen Sheng and Orchid, when they do not check, it can turn into a brothel and has a bad look in the area where they do business. If you notice, many of these stores are open in nice areas for their own safety so they have focus on massage first before anything else.

    If you do not care about massage, then stop going to these places. The workers at these stores are trying to make it, pay bill and survive, without trouble. If you go to one and don't get what you want, then don't go back. But don't be an asshole about it just because you did not get off. Be nice, tip them something for the time and trouble and do not go back if you do not like what they are selling. Jerk it yourself at home if you do not need or want massage as foreplay, hire a hooker to take care of you other needs, and go to massage parlors for massage.

  12. #20077
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    If you post some pics of her and asked who is interested I am sure she would get some work unless she is darn rite ugly, and I have known a few guys here give those plenty of work. LOL.
    If this b* makes money, I'm sure she would. This chick is as ugly as a bag of diarrhea. Worse in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sun.jpg‎  

  13. #20076

    Classic Spa

    Went to classic spa clayton rd yesterday. First time there. Girl called Misha, said she is new there. She was a nice looking girl. In her 40's may be. But was good ant teasing and ended up with a wonderful HE.

  14. #20075

    AMP that's not DIY

    I am trying to find an AMP that is not DIY. I would prefer not on the IL side if possible. I have only come across DIY location myself and just found this page today. Reading through the board I know there are a couple options in Centerville but I would prefer to stay in MO if that is an option.

    Also recommendations on proper tip amount and any pointers would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #20074

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHer  [View Original Post]
    Would a 50-year-old, chubby woman have a chance if she wanted to get into the massage game?
    If you post some pics of her and asked who is interested I am sure she would get some work unless she is darn rite ugly, and I have known a few guys here give those plenty of work. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape