Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 33443
-
10-20-22 18:24 #25223Senior Member

Posts: 29The Sister
The other gal that was with Kay while at EE was Alex. Per Alex they were not sisters. I saw both of them and would never see Kay again, ever.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
Alex was IMO was the hotter of the two and was a good pound (rear parking) the first time not so much the next visit. I remember when they were lining up as many appointments as they could so they could head to Florida. That's when their service really went south (pun intended). Kay is very mechanical and rushes. At least my experience. As always YMMV.
Stig.
-
10-20-22 15:37 #25222Senior Member

Posts: 747The sister
The brunette that Steve had at the same time as Kay. I don't think they're actually sisters or at least that's what another one of Steve's ladies told me. They don't look alike at all. I saw her once and enjoyed it but not enough to repeat. She went solo after getting a bunch of numbers after working with EE, I think. Then she fell off.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 15:31 #25221Senior Member

Posts: 919I've tried to contact her twice to set something up. I get a positive response text back but literally 24 hrs after I first text her each time.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:53 #25220Senior Member

Posts: 113Kaylakayy
Would see her often who was her sister may have to laugh at myself a little if I was seeing both of them.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:42 #25219Senior Member

Posts: 377Sister?
Who was her sister?
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:30 #25218Senior Member

Posts: 601I remember when I fucked her and her sister back to back. Both felt amazing but her sister was taller and had a great pair of tits. True PSE.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:56 #25217Senior Member

Posts: 1045Katiebaby (Red)
Maybe I'm not looking far back enough. Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96321509
-
10-20-22 10:42 #25216Senior Member

Posts: 200Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 10:41 #25215Senior Member

Posts: 200I read your review, part of the reason I wanted to see her. I asked her about incall. She said that was like one time, and she usually doesn't do that. Just outcall or car date. So her idea of "incall" is in your car outside of her house. Not the industry standard of incall I was expecting.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 08:30 #25214Senior Member

Posts: 26I am not the OP, but that is the ad that I was referring to.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 08:06 #25213Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9Mr. Scarab (Egyptian scarab)?
Originally Posted by Scarab31
[View Original Post]
Anyways thanks promotion guys. I take pride in my work. So thanks again for taking the time to post or speak on me. I truly appreciate you gentlemen who take the time to say what kind of an experience you have had. Thankfully, the reviews I have received have been a great service.
-
10-20-22 07:52 #25212Senior Member

Posts: 747It's worth a hhr in a pinch, in this market.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 07:21 #25211Senior Member

Posts: 747I wasn't alone. If she changed her ways, good for everyone.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 07:11 #25210Senior Member

Posts: 1222Audience = Starr
Is this the person? Her number ends in 899.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96176166
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 23:19 #25209Banned Member

Posts: 294Westside redhead Alise 10/19
Location: As always, the Porn studio. I do not do incalls. Just found out my neighbor is a monger too haha.
Looks: 6 She's looking better. Dyed her hair, picked up a little weight. Small tits, minimal baby's damage, and a decent ass. M, decent legs. I left that out of my last report sorry yesterday.
Communication: 6, she can take a while and her arrival time can / will be late or later.
Attitude: at least for me, 9. She's easy to get along with. But from my last report just yesterday some of you guys are expecting too much for too little. She has been skittish to meet a lot of you because of your demands and she doesn't want to get arrested or got to jail. But. See way below.
Session: Talking, kissing (YMMV) then made her throw on some lingerie, BBJ (YMMV) and fucked her like crazy. She's not a super clock watcher. And she left. Let her keep the outfit.











Reply With Quote





