Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 183 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2738
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #98
    I believe ZenChrissy is also a bodyrub girl, so that may provide some insight.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaddy718  [View Original Post]
    She definitely seems like she's selling more than just cuddling, but I haven't tried her out.

    Anyone have any info on ZenChrissy?

  2. #97

    Amazon Order # 69 DOMEBABY

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.
    I placed my Amazon order for your novel and looking forward to reading it. I appreciate you sharing PC.

  3. #96

    Inbox cleared

    Thanks to all those who tried to pm me I've deleted some messages I'll message you individually, hopefully there's good news I'm looking forward to reading that novel LOL.

  4. #95

    Send

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.
    Can I get that novel 2.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.
    Send me your novel as well lmao.

  6. #93

    Any info

    Has anyone ever gotten a cuddle session with her https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pastygirl#about-tab.

  7. #92

    Morganmont

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MorganMont81

    Anyone met this one? Would be interested in hearing details. Thanks.

  8. #91

    Messaged me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.
    She definitely seems like she's selling more than just cuddling, but I haven't tried her out.

    Anyone have any info on ZenChrissy?

  9. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.
    Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.

  10. #89

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.
    Same PM me as well.

  11. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This lady is in Orlando Friday to Sunday at a Hotel. I have not seen this lady.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33
    She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.

  12. #87
    So far comms are hit or miss, I have message her on the site but she takes long to reply at times. Every time I mention a booking she goes silent. This is my experience so far but there have been posts of her below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.

  13. #86

    Teddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    I assume she messaged you as well. I can't see her this week but sounds like there def fun to be had.
    Yup she messaged me too, she's definitely looking for business LOL. Never had a session with her, but she is giving off WG vibes.

  14. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.
    Gabi is extremely YMMV, PM for details.

  15. #84

    Gabicomfort

    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape