Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2740
-
10-21-22 01:05 #100Senior Member

Posts: 144Zenchrissy
I've tried to schedule with her some time ago, but she flaked. I tried scheduling her tonight and she did the same thing. Waste of time.
-
10-20-22 19:05 #99Senior Member

Posts: 44Holy shit
I'm so stupid. I never realized that Alexa and ZenChrissy are the same person LMAO. So there you go. A confirmed extra-curricular cuddler. I'll have to try her sometime.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 18:57 #98Senior Member

Posts: 107I believe ZenChrissy is also a bodyrub girl, so that may provide some insight.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2268403
Originally Posted by TheDaddy718
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 18:20 #97Senior Member

Posts: 214Amazon Order # 69 DOMEBABY
I placed my Amazon order for your novel and looking forward to reading it. I appreciate you sharing PC.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 18:16 #96Senior Member

Posts: 186Inbox cleared
Thanks to all those who tried to pm me I've deleted some messages I'll message you individually, hopefully there's good news I'm looking forward to reading that novel LOL.
-
10-20-22 17:37 #95Senior Member

Posts: 31Send
Can I get that novel 2.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 17:06 #94Senior Member

Posts: 245Send me your novel as well lmao.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 16:53 #93Senior Member

Posts: 31Any info
Has anyone ever gotten a cuddle session with her https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pastygirl#about-tab.
-
10-20-22 13:41 #92Senior Member

Posts: 51Morganmont
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MorganMont81
Anyone met this one? Would be interested in hearing details. Thanks.
-
10-20-22 13:13 #91Senior Member

Posts: 61Messaged me too
She definitely seems like she's selling more than just cuddling, but I haven't tried her out.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any info on ZenChrissy?
-
10-20-22 13:06 #90Senior Member

Posts: 729Clear your inbox. I wrote a whole a55 novel and your inbox is full. LOL.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:45 #89Senior Member

Posts: 31Same
Same PM me as well.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:24 #88Senior Member

Posts: 536She has messaged me four or five times in the past few months and I am in Tampa. I have always ignored her messages because I don't find her attractive. I would put high odds on her being a player. Though.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:10 #87Senior Member

Posts: 252So far comms are hit or miss, I have message her on the site but she takes long to reply at times. Every time I mention a booking she goes silent. This is my experience so far but there have been posts of her below.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 12:07 #86Senior Member

Posts: 44Teddy
Yup she messaged me too, she's definitely looking for business LOL. Never had a session with her, but she is giving off WG vibes.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




