Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 183 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.
    Gabi is extremely YMMV, PM for details.

  2. #84

    Gabicomfort

    Has anyone had a session with her? I'm thinking of setting something up, the reviews on her page all seem positive she says she's new but the 2 posts I read on here read like she's been a professional cuddler for awhile. If anyone has additional info on how their session went I'd like to read about it feel free to pm me as well.

  3. #83

    She messaged me

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    This lady is in Orlando Friday to Sunday at a Hotel. I have not seen this lady.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33
    I assume she messaged you as well. I can't see her this week but sounds like there def fun to be had.

  4. #82

    This one is in Orlando

    This lady is in Orlando Friday to Sunday at a Hotel. I have not seen this lady.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/softteddy33

  5. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorr99  [View Original Post]
    I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual
    I had a session with her, it was nice but maybe could've gone further. Pm for details, I'd love to know how your session goes. I may see her again depending.

  6. #80

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    So had a session this last week for a cuddle. Contacted her very easy to setup. Booked for a two hour cuddle. She arrived at my hotel and she looked great smelled great was wearing tight yoga pants and tank top. I was in a pair of sweatshorts and tshirt. She asked if she could use the bathroom first. She went into the bathroom and left the door open while she peed talking to me I'm thinking wow this may go pretty well. She came out asked what position I wanted to cuddle first. Told her you pick first she said spoon me I freaked out because I already had an erection but I laid down behind her put my arm around her stomach keeping some space. She drove herself back into me I said sorry I'm hard she said it happens no worries. And hour in she asked if I'd mind if she took her yoga pants off they were making her sweat. I said no problem I don't mind. She took off her yoga pants to show me she had no panties on laid down in front of me wiggling her ass against me. I ask can I take my pants off as well she said if you do it's extra but she doesn't mind. I didn't ask how much and kicked them off. Before I could put my arm around her she was scooting down to give me a BJ. She let me play with her a little and lick her but told me no full sex. I was happy with it. I asked her if she'd be okay with me posting about it she said she didn't mind me posting but she is selective with who she does what with so not to post who she is sorry but at the moment I can't share her she said to me 95% of her sessions are cuddle only she just felt in-line with me and enjoyed my energy. Whatever that means. Anyways I'm seeing her again this week for another two hours let's see how it goes this time. BTW she is a very hippy looking skinny dreadlocks white girl but like she said herself she needs a connection with a person to go further.
    I won't ask you her name since she wants to be UTR, but the description you gave doesn't match any cuddlers in Orlando. If you're using Cuddle Comfort, that is.

  7. #79
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM you about her but your mailbox is full. Message me if you want and I can tell you about my experience with her, which was a while (over a year) ago.
    Clear your mail tried to send you a message.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorr99  [View Original Post]
    I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual
    PM me. I've been seeing her for years.

  9. #77

    Re: warmnsensual

    I tried to PM you about her but your mailbox is full. Message me if you want and I can tell you about my experience with her, which was a while (over a year) ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorr99  [View Original Post]
    I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual

  10. #76

    Haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorr99  [View Original Post]
    I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual
    I haven't but she's on my list. Hope things go great!

  11. #75

    Warmnsensual

    I have a session with this member later this week. Has anyone seen her that would have any info or advice? I will report my experiences after the session.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/warmnsensual

  12. #74

    YMMV for sure just posting my experience

    So had a session this last week for a cuddle. Contacted her very easy to setup. Booked for a two hour cuddle. She arrived at my hotel and she looked great smelled great was wearing tight yoga pants and tank top. I was in a pair of sweatshorts and tshirt. She asked if she could use the bathroom first. She went into the bathroom and left the door open while she peed talking to me I'm thinking wow this may go pretty well. She came out asked what position I wanted to cuddle first. Told her you pick first she said spoon me I freaked out because I already had an erection but I laid down behind her put my arm around her stomach keeping some space. She drove herself back into me I said sorry I'm hard she said it happens no worries. And hour in she asked if I'd mind if she took her yoga pants off they were making her sweat. I said no problem I don't mind. She took off her yoga pants to show me she had no panties on laid down in front of me wiggling her ass against me. I ask can I take my pants off as well she said if you do it's extra but she doesn't mind. I didn't ask how much and kicked them off. Before I could put my arm around her she was scooting down to give me a BJ. She let me play with her a little and lick her but told me no full sex. I was happy with it. I asked her if she'd be okay with me posting about it she said she didn't mind me posting but she is selective with who she does what with so not to post who she is sorry but at the moment I can't share her she said to me 95% of her sessions are cuddle only she just felt in-line with me and enjoyed my energy. Whatever that means. Anyways I'm seeing her again this week for another two hours let's see how it goes this time. BTW she is a very hippy looking skinny dreadlocks white girl but like she said herself she needs a connection with a person to go further.

  13. #73

    First go

    Hoping to try this out sometime this week. If anyone wants to PM me someone they've had luck with that would be appreciated.

  14. #72

    Directly to the admin

    What exactly am I allowed to post? First I ask for intel and get blasted for it, then I post intel and get blasted for it. Then the person who blasted me gets deleted for blasting me and yet my post gets deleted? What exactly are the rules here? I have PM'd you with no response, if you'd prefer to delete this as well and respond to me in PM that would be great. But so far I've gotten nothing but shit on in this thread and only this thread and I'd like some clarity as to why.

  15. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    GabiComfort. Nice very clean and safe place right downtown. She will meet you outside so you don't need to interact with apartment security or leave your I'd etc.

    Only possible downside is her daughter is home in a different room during session. Wasnt an issue for me and I wouldn't have even known if she hadn't mentioned it and checked on her once.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Gabicomfort
    Your box is still full. Can you provide some details as well. Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape