Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 17701
-
10-21-22 16:06 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 192Katy
Like a fool (which I am for natural breasts), I contacted the number in the ad. Asked, "Katy, do you still meet. Sorry to bother."
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
I received a text back, "hi babe, this phone number is no longer in service." Funny stuff, but whoever "Katy is" in those pics. Is spectacular. Reminds me of an ex from years ago. I still lust after her (ex) to this day. I do wonder who texted me back today.
Maybe I should patronize Bella in the hopes I have a shot at someone like Katy. If anyone has suggestions for natural breasts like those pictured, I'd thank you in advance for a PM. Aphrodite May come close, I'll let people interested know.
-
10-21-22 11:36 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 321Travel / Site Crawlers
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
Yes, this is a 2 grl team. Like many others they come & go.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Tried to reach out myself after they posted but was unsuccessful. They were leaving same day I contacted. Got my fingers crossed for another pass through!
This conflict of multiple posts / names with a kneejerk to "scam" brings up a debate I've seen here over the last few months. Maybe not a debate but a consistent opinion by several. I've seen countless comments that LC is a "no go" due to scams, spam, & trash. Here's the thing; there's several providers that post to multiple sites. Some of which are referenced as 'better' more trusted site / source. Additionally, I've seen some comment poorly of LC but then ask for details (with link) on the same provider from crawler sites like Sumo.
I think with anything, do your homework! I wouldn't kick one site out over another indefinitely. Use all recourses to your advantage. PM for more personal details (that would be a waste here in pub).
My biggest issue on this site has always been the lack of identifying info. As links die off it's almost impossible to do some homework. As often as providers change names & numbers older reviews won't come up. Photos on the other hand, they seem to last WELL beyond the original ad post.
Sorry for the rant! Hope this helps in future posts.
Go blues & stay safe out there!!
-
10-21-22 09:16 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 78I remember Katy
I only saw her once, but she was my first multiple pops. I had the luxury of seeing her before she linked up with Bella. I found a old posting, pics were very accurate. Unrushed, great skills. I heard there where some changes since linking up with Bella. Is she still providing?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3145274476
-
10-21-22 05:59 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 464Katy
Does anyone have pictures of Katy?
Originally Posted by EMAnnsscnet
[View Original Post]
KS.
-
10-21-22 00:43 #11157Regular Member

Posts: 8I was hoping I wasn't the only one confused about her supposedly looking "TGTBT. ".
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
Looks like a typical, unhealthy dope fiend to me.
I kept looking at the pics trying to figure out what I was missing.
-
10-20-22 23:04 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 457It's this pic. The bruises. Starting to get a little rib showing. How the flabby ass and thighs hang out the sides.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 22:08 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah, not to pile on the girl, but she's kinda gettin a little of the meth face going on, where something about her looks like 15 years older than she really is. But definitely not as bad as some others. Would love to hear a report.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 16:17 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 489Tgtbt?
Huh! Maybe I need glasses, but she has the look of a SW from southside, just my 2 cents my opinion no way she worth over 80, really mot close to $$$ at all.
Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 09:35 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 78She travels
The ads were posted by the same account within weeks, (not days) of each other. This means she is a provider that travels across states.
Originally Posted by Alchemist98
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/901-407-5596
-
10-19-22 22:00 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 687Scam. Save your money and time.
Originally Posted by Alchemist98
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 21:36 #11151Regular Member

Posts: 12 different people same number and Snap??
Guys. I found another person completely different from Veronica. She is using the same Snapchat name, same phone number, but with totally different pics, and a totally different city (Richmond, Virginia. At E Parham Rd and i9X) Can someone explain what could be going on here? How is this possible if Veronica's legit, her snapchat's legit, and her number's legit?
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
Here's the link to the other person https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...10-16/50925060.
-
10-19-22 02:49 #11150Senior Member

Posts: 489Gps
Major GPS, but to each his own, for me a no. Just my 2 cents which is not much around here.
Originally Posted by EMAnnsscnet
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 23:49 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 638Katy is unreliable. I've tried setting something up with her several time and I get ghosted. Only tried twice because she's one of the hottest I've ever been with. I've moved on now. Too bad, really. Even if you get her number, she probably won't answer and if she does, she won't meet up.
Originally Posted by EMAnnsscnet
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 17:31 #11148Regular Member

Posts: 6Katy used to pair with Bella. Luck of the draw, I ended up catching Katy by herself one day when she posted. I tried to do a four hands with her and Bella back in the spring, that fell through at the last minute. I have not seen or heard of Katy in almost a year now.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 15:45 #11147Regular Member

Posts: 6Ended up seeing her today. She's awesome! Very sweet, very short (< 5' A little on the high side at $300 for HHR. Will probably see her again. She is also on OF and just starting out there.
Originally Posted by EMAnnsscnet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




