Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 17721
-
10-10-22 14:31 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 192Cardinals and bump
We are good. All ended up being fine. Funny to see someone else was bumped for a baseball game. Glad I'm not alone and we have to respect the honesty, right.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 13:54 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 1744Ghost
" She gave 2. 5 hours notice that she made other plans (got free baseball tickets). So, I was ditched for a playoff game. I'm the only guy on here to lose to the cardinals OFF the field. (Rimshot). I won't say who it is. She's nice and says she'll make it up to me later. ".
I have been bumped a time or two. Most who say they will make it up, do. I am not going to name names, but some of the better reviewed girls do make it up. I have been given half of a time or two. Come to think of it I got bumped so she could go to a Cardinal game once. It happens.
Now AMPs are a different story. It is better to call, but your spot can disappear and there is now discount for waiting.
-
10-10-22 12:53 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 411Thank you. If it's the Destiny I'm seeing on Eros she wouldn't be right for me, but it's nice to know there is someone reliable. Any second choices?
Originally Posted by ManONMoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 10:24 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 228Savanna
Are you talking about this Savanna? https://tryst.link/escort/savanna_love.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 09:28 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 139Getting bumped or canceled always sucks but being ghosted sucks more had that happen to me once this is also why I don't put deposits down hope she makes it up to you.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 08:33 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 66Destiny
If you want a FOR sure girl I would go with Destiny. The girl has no bad reviews and is extremely popular here. Doesn't have weird rules, doesn't cancel, has never been late for me. And is stunning! With an amazing curvy body. There are some of her on here but under the vixen thread you won't see many other providers with reviews like she has. She's top notch.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 01:17 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 296Charlie
Has anyone seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/charlie2516
-
10-09-22 17:12 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 687You won't go wrong with Sensual Scarlett. Good massage, good personality and conversation. This thread is loaded with positive reviews on her. She will most likely prefer incall.
Originally Posted by Gareth
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 14:26 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 411Recommendations Sought
I'm visiting Saint Louis for work tomorrow and am looking for recommendations for St. Louis-based, reliable outcall, although incall is also a possibility. Looks are important but enthusiasm and reliability are more important.
I've been doing some reading of back posts. Is Sensual Scarlett a good candidate?
Any recommendations appreciated.
-
10-09-22 10:35 #11097Regular Member

Posts: 21Olivia
Planning on seeing Olivia from Angela, can someone share how their experience was with her? Are her pics on the angels site accurate?
-
10-09-22 06:40 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 78Veronica is g2 g
I saw her by the airport. Accurate pics, setup was easy, no attitude, and she was clean, with no fishy smell. Everything was covered, decent skills and tight box. She got into it, and her body was legit. My only issue is she's a clock watcher. If you're someone who likes to take your time, opt for the longer session. 1. 5 for the HH isn't terrible. If she is still here, I'd see her again.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...10-06/50554887
Be safe out there.
-
10-09-22 01:27 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 59Wife hacked account
My ex wife hacked my account she wrote that review it's fake. Alyssa has been a long time regular of mine and I have always really enjoyed her my ex knows about my hobby and got jealous after some things I said In a argument my bad guys bitches be tripping.
Originally Posted by JSteel80
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 01:16 #11094Regular Member

Posts: 1Stacked MILF
I met a badass blonde utr MILF off Snapchat the best ass I have ever seen on a white girl. Willing to trade numbers for other utr girls.
-
10-08-22 23:44 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 192Savanna
I saw Savanna (hour) from St. Louis several weeks ago. She is in general downtown area, in a safe area. I found her to be beautiful, kind, and accommodating. I didn't pre book so I can't comment on her system for booking. I messaged and inquired. We'd spoken before and she's asked whom I've seen. I don't believe she verified me and I got permission to share whom I've seen before. Some replied not to reveal I'd seen them. One said she had no problem, so I relayed this to Savanna. She immediately asked, "when. " I gave her the week. She said, "ok. Sent her address. I never give any references without permission first.
You can park near her place without issue. The area in and out of her dwelling made me nervous but I had zero issues. She's in a very populated area in St. Louis. I parked by an establishment and walked a block as I couldn't find close parking.
I always love when gals open a door without knocking. Unsure why. It's thrilling to me. I went to knock on door and she opened it, hiding. I heard a gorgeous voice say, "hello please come in. " I smelled what seemed to be incense but it was faint. Her place is nice. She has smooth skin, first thing I noticed. Yes, I was a bit nervous initially but she did something others have not. She offered me a drink. She had tea, alcohol, water. That put me at ease. She gave me a cold bottle of water and suggested I go to powder room, leave donation, and return. She then took off her robe as she said that. My mind raced upon seeing her fully. I was at ease after that even more.
I really liked her routine if it was a routine. I've never had anyone offer me a drink beforehand. The bottle of water hadn't been opened or anything, I could tell. Nice personable touch.
Her rates are well published. Just check the sites like tryst. Etc. I gave her 375 and a Coffee gift card which surprised her. I'd asked her if she'd wanted coffee beforehand and she said, "no, already had coffee earlier. " so I brought her a card hoping she'd like it. She did. This made her smile. She commented I was considerate and I said it was a small amount but it was good. (25 $ Isn't much but I wasn't sure she'd like it).
Everything was covered at my request. This kind of sucked. No pun intended. I don't see high volume people often and explained to her I'm just cautious. She said it would be less fun but ok. She doesn't perform without protection "full service" but otherwise does. I'm speaking of oral. I don't enjoy getting explicit. She is a master in this arena. There's only one better. Renee Valkyrie. Savanna is almost renee's equal and that's saying something. Seriously. And that's "protected" also. I cannot fathom her skills without protection. Wow. Renee is like jeanna fine, famous porn star famous for oral. Or Bobbi bliss. Savanna is almost on par with Renee. And I will repeat. That's saying something. Keep in mind I've not seen many either so yes 'YMMV. '.
Needless to say I highly recommend this person. I really don't enjoy sharing specific details. She had me twice. 2 times. And it was noisy and bouncy. . This is remarkable to me, twice. I am not sure how the second time began or when. She took charge and made that happen (with new protection).
She commented if we'd had more time, 'how about 3. ' And I laughed because I was exhausted and I'd be dead if we went again. . We talked a bit and she asked if I'd see her again as a client and THEN be less anxious. I said yes and yes. She asked again whom I've seen but I wouldn't share references unless approved. I didn't tell her this, . She said a few other nice things (about life, me, society etc). She is a very sincere and endearing person, it seems. It's a business and I'm not clueless but she seems nice.
I tipped beforehand and I was her last client for the day. She hugged and sniffed my neck, explaining I smelled "soapy. " I explained it was an older fragrance from penhaligons but I'd sprayed it earlier in day before I even knew I was booking. She said she actually loved it. I realized I was 20 minutes past my appointment end-time and apologized. She said it was ok and said, "I started it. " She opened the door and said, "wait. Take your water unless you don't want it. ". broad smile and I was out the door. Completely drained, no joke. I drove for a bit and reflected on the 'twice aspect. '.
So, bottom line. She was outstanding. She's in a very populated and popular area. Plenty of parking nearby. I arrived one minute late at her door, having paced a bit nearby without being obvious. I love that she opened her door before knocking l I also later realized she held my hand throughout the visit. She is savvy to run a business like a professional but nice enough to accommodate an anxious inexperienced guy like me. I gave her a gift card because she saw me with very little notice. It was actually over a month back now that I think about it.
I've read mixed reviews on Savanna. I liked her a lot. She really took care of me as a client. There's only one lady I like better than Savanna so far. But it's very close. I've never seen Scarlett, Parker, and others but Savanna is truly spectacular and top notch. I'm truly shocked and even mystified why she's not reviewed more frequently on here. As said, I have my preferences and this lady is warm and comedic. But not in a mean way. She put me at ease and at attention. Anyway, thanks for listening. I'll return. The areas outside her area are not to be messed with after dark. Much less during the day. Her area is very nice. Just go there and have directions beforehand. Very easy to find and park. There's a lot of construction also with detours now so prepare two routes just in case. There are a lot of bars and restaurants in her area so you can park near any one of those and walk, as I did.
-
10-08-22 22:37 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 112Thanks for the report. I was thinking about doing her myself. It's hell to take one for the team, but thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




