Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 28178
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17618

    Tyler

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96392618

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3529775337



    CBJ cfs FIv dfk Mish $. 6 hhr.

    I saw Tyler today off of a well-known hotel on Hillsboro near the veterans expressway in town and country. She's been on my to do list for a very long time but due to her normal location I've never been able to secure time. Since she was in the town and country area today which is more convenient for me I decided to schedule an appointment. Services were so so. Everything was covered. She's got a pretty face and body. No signs of baby damage even though I heard she's had some in the past. Lots of marks and bruises on her legs. Don't think I will repeat. At least she's off my list now.

  2. #17617

    Has anyone had this Lexi?


  3. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by ALevel  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Yvette?
    Try this one.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...tampa/96038534

  4. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    She was in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Always a great time. I see her when she visits Cincy. An at least once when I am in Florida over the winter.

  5. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    She is willing to please and likes creampie / BBFS.

  6. #17613

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    How did you find that? I am not good with searching on here.

  7. #17612

    Makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad in Tampa but she is really in Atlanta. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/1/shelly.

    I would see her when I traveled through Atlanta. She has the longest tongue that I've seen and really knows how to use it. Great kisser and best BJ and ball licking at the same time.

    It's been seven or eight years but she is still around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/1/shelly

    Pilot.
    I tried to message her after seeing the videos. The person claimed that they needed an upfront payment due to "having problems in the past" I said I don't do that and they send back "bye" as a reply. Smelled fake from the beginning.

  8. #17611

    Shelly Fake Ad in Tampa

    I saw this ad in Tampa but she is really in Atlanta. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/1/shelly.

    I would see her when I traveled through Atlanta. She has the longest tongue that I've seen and really knows how to use it. Great kisser and best BJ and ball licking at the same time.

    It's been seven or eight years but she is still around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/1/shelly

    Pilot.

  9. #17610

    Get her before she's gone

    See report from earlier this week, saw her again, really a fantastic time, she is not a regular provider, comes and goes every few months and in need now, probably only working today and tomorrow still she said so don't delay if you want to partake. Better than the pics and a pleaser.

    Tell her Trent sent you so she knows you are legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96271487

  10. #17609

    LexiiBliss

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSon813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Thanks. If not I will go see her in a few hours, and report back. I just wanted to know if it is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96228393
    I haven't seen her, but she's got a little more meat on her than her current ad suggests.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ff48_f.jpg‎  

  11. #17608
    Has anyone seen her? Thanks. If not I will go see her in a few hours, and report back. I just wanted to know if it is worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/96228393

  12. #17607
    Can you share the ad link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingItDown76  [View Original Post]
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/b/3/d/9/...dbf84289_f.jpg

    Finally got a chance to hang out with a new honey. Usually I don't linger outside of my booble of providers because they been doing a great job. But wanted to test the waters so I did. So I went and picked her up. Usually I wouldn't drive that far but I took the chance. Was not easy to get a hold of but I wanted to see what she was about. Very cool chick. Very sexy eyes. Well hung out and talked for a bit, took a little wile in the bathroom but it was cool. Candy might be in the Realm, but didn't care had to get her pretty ass in my bed. I'm going to be short on the details. BBBJ, multiple positions covered. Then finished me off and popped un covered! No real Complaints just took longer than I wanted because of the round trip, but that was my choice! Great Job Nyvaeh!! Ill see ya around, I'm out!

  13. #17606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    LSME Littlesexyme is in town

    She's at Rocky point till Friday.

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/lil-sexy...ncinnati-25166

  14. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I second that motion. She's like a shit filled twinkie. Looks good. Awful. No skills.
    How can someone be that bad?

  15. #17604

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDude  [View Original Post]
    Man Imma have to TOFFT on her. Those pics gave me a chub damn cute face, a thicc fattie, nice rack, and a little beer belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    If you do you most surely will be the one to taking it. However it won't be for the first string team. There is no-one worst. She scores a 0 out of a 100 she can't even get points for spelling her name correct.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/95816005
    I second that motion. She's like a shit filled twinkie. Looks good. Awful. No skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape