Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 13047
-
10-25-22 13:50 #7962Senior Member

Posts: 159Mary?
So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?
-
10-25-22 00:40 #7961Senior Member

Posts: 54Sophia
Was there a lot of haggling over the price? Surprising to hear she's the affectionate type with recent accounts stating she may be quite jaded and the type to nickle and dime you. Was it a BBBJ? Or the usual seran wrap?
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 23:57 #7960Regular Member

Posts: 6I tried last week and asked for Sophia, wasn't available. I guess I looked too much like the Five-O. Got a half ass massage. Nothing on the flip. What did I do wrong?
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 17:35 #7959Senior Member

Posts: 261If it's the same girl maybe her breast were so perfect that I thought they must be fake! The permanent hard nips are usually a tell.
Originally Posted by Booyah63
[View Original Post]
Either way the view from below was pretty good.
-
10-21-22 17:29 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 261No 70's Bush here. Trimmed and under control.
Originally Posted by Eilers
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 15:58 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 188Never done 69 with her. Big Bush?
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 22:20 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 48Sophia is less than 5'4, has some of the most perfect, all natural breasts I have seen on an Asian or any therapist.
Originally Posted by FlipOnOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:52 #7955Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 29771180x
I am not sure how I learned about this place at 1180X. The actual center I think has been totally reconstructed. Your recollection is spot on, but without my form of embellishment. I went there on a nothing Friday afternoon. Traffic on Wilshire at like 5 pm was ungodly it was like watching Taylor Swift having a case of the runs. I think I parked in the center and cursed the fact that I knew it was going to be another Asian granny shit show like Mimiko and ocean and that shithold above the pacific dining car (not ginja which had actual "hot young Asians".
Originally Posted by ShyNine
[View Original Post]
In any event I get in with a back order like Saudi oil, and the mamasan walks me past the break room, I think there was one girl there and she was taking a nap on some futon / cot.
She said words to the effect "get the fuck up or you can go back to your shithole homeland", I went to the room and this thin Thai girl who no way in hell was over 25 proceeded to go down on me backyard and front yard, in no particular order. I thought only Puerto Rican girls did that. She then did fuck me a bit senseless.
I left and when I was going to go back, I think it was closed.
-
10-20-22 18:01 #7954Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 574Remembering better days
Ya'll crack me up with the banter here.
I don't get out to LA anymore but when I did it was super sweet.
The best AMP I used to hit was in wla on wilshire on the 2nd floor of a small shopping plaza up the road from some cues? (sports bar with pool tables and hot young women).
It was a thai place with smokin' hot 20 somethings that gave a decent massage but fucked the shit out of you with pleasure. Very saddened when it closed.
I'm sorry to hear it sounds like HE are all you get these days.
Also NEVER think the girls in the ads are going to be there.
-
10-19-22 22:50 #7953Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977It only gets better under 20
https://www.thatmall.com/adrianne/
This old bag's ad literally says it only gets better after 50. Yeah, if after 50 are the 7% CPI increases in social security.
-
10-19-22 22:13 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 2616 for the 9 in Downey
Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.
Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.
I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.
4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.
69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
-
10-17-22 12:14 #7951Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Of another person
Dude, the pictures on all MP websites are about as reliable as the nutrition information in mcdonalds. In the old days no one ever called ahead. It was viewed as breaking the monger code, namely, you monger with respect for other mongers and if you get the dog in the mix, then fine. Now, if you do not call ahead, you are lucky if you get to use the shitter. There was an MP in Westwood that I frequented until they went big tech and censored all of their reviews. They were so busy at times that one girl would do two handjobs at once, in different rooms. So, if you wanted your go to, you did call ahead.
Originally Posted by DevonTucker13
[View Original Post]
But, the pictures are as they say in the pussy licking hot young Asians "of another person".
-
10-16-22 21:49 #7950Regular Member

Posts: 19Call ahead
Do you guys normally call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? On my searches, they show pictures but was hoping to pick my girl in advance. The times I walked in, I picked the girls who worked that day. They were okay, but there are days where I want to try different types of girls.
-
10-16-22 21:03 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 56Are there any hot girls In ktown? I feel like they're all old these days.
-
10-16-22 01:39 #7948Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Villa Spa Rose
Place is nice and clean and quiet. Massage tables could be a lot better.
Massage was excellent. Her english is good and she understood my explanitions completely. Prior to turning, I raised up just a little and she slid right in.
Really good handjob and fun all around. No money talk prior to HJ. Massage and extras were good enough for a return trip and a bigger tip.











Reply With Quote





