Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 870 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7917
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but when did the rates go up at 8155? It was already the premium priced option for a half hour but now it is $80? Can't imagine that's going into the pockets of the girls.
    I noticed it too but the girls told me they didn't increase themselves only the house fee. It was because many would do 30 mins and wouldn't leave on time. Mamasan from hell would be banging and arguing with guys. I walked in one day and could hear her going off on some dude. I haven't seen her around so maybe she out.

  2. #7916
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Hot tub Jacuzzi by the hour for Couples

    Used to be a Hot tub place on Fairfax in WeHo WLA border many years ago with different themed private rooms for rent by the hour. Had some good times there.

    Does anyone know of any other places like that still available today?

  3. #7915
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Santa Monica massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakGuy  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in LA for several days w my S / O and seeking places that might service women without any issues. Looking for great massage and extra fun. We do this regularly in another city. And understand how it all works -- just need some top recommendations for best results in LA. Usually do separate rooms, because this ups the chances of better experiences for first time --she prefers females.

    Thanks for the input!!
    Mary is right up your alley. 11300 block of Santa Monica boulevard, north side of the street.

  4. #7914
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I visited the Ocean close to Bundy. Good place for a quick release with FS available at 140 plus 60 to the house. I don't recall the name of the lady I met, she was most likely around 45/50, average body, good experience overall. The only issue is that with 30/50 more you can go visit one of the Korean beauties in nicer apartments and with shower.
    Must have been Mary. You fucked a 60 year old.

  5. #7913

    Services Couples or for Women

    Going to be in LA for several days w my S / O and seeking places that might service women without any issues. Looking for great massage and extra fun. We do this regularly in another city. And understand how it all works -- just need some top recommendations for best results in LA. Usually do separate rooms, because this ups the chances of better experiences for first time --she prefers females.

    Thanks for the input!!

  6. #7912
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    D day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bince33  [View Original Post]
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?
    I think this is the one on sunset and Normandie, not the one in boystown.

  7. #7911

    Santa Monica near Bundy

    I visited the Ocean close to Bundy. Good place for a quick release with FS available at 140 plus 60 to the house. I don't recall the name of the lady I met, she was most likely around 45/50, average body, good experience overall. The only issue is that with 30/50 more you can go visit one of the Korean beauties in nicer apartments and with shower.

  8. #7910
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
    There's two Zankou's on Sunset. Cross streets?

  9. #7909
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geo Caching

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
    There was a thread in which a number of mongers did a sun tzu special on the location of this place like it was the lost and found at Mar. A lago.

    It was so tiring and the place is so far east it is hardly worth it for the evolved westside cisgender nonteen male to make the drive. It is at sunset and normandie if it is near that fucken chicken place.

  10. #7908
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by PryingEyes13  [View Original Post]
    I don't see it listed.
    Asian Healthcare.

  11. #7907

    What's the name of this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?
    I don't see it listed.

  12. #7906
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    AMP by Zankou

    Located on Sunset next to the fast food chicken joint. Passing by this AMP noticed they were open so stopped by to check it out. Was greeted by a young shapely asian girl named Lina wearing a white dress (protip: dress = FS). Rate was 50 hr. And CFS 150. Good time had by all. She said they change girls frequently and asked to come back soon.

    I think I have read a review from someone lese about this place to? Anybody= else been there lately?

  13. #7905

    Petite tight HJ He?

    Any recommendations on a young slim masseuse with HJ?

  14. #7904
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Emo

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but when did the rates go up at 8155? It was already the premium priced option for a half hour but now it is $80? Can't imagine that's going into the pockets of the girls.
    There was a discussion either here or another forum about the price hike. It was, I think 70 for 45 min. Anyone who does a half at 8155 has a dick problem with premature ejaculation. I think the money is going into plastic surgery for the mamasan, I understand that the plastic is on back order from China dut to the quantity needed. No word if they are ever going to clean the place.

  15. #7903

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to find a white girl in the lineup at 8155. Sounds like she's been there a while so might just be my oversight. Wasn't my favorite session but could be I was a little desensitized from too much manual labor so to speak, but if you're looking for a white girl at an AMP she was definitely cute.
    I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but when did the rates go up at 8155? It was already the premium priced option for a half hour but now it is $80? Can't imagine that's going into the pockets of the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape