Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11032
-
10-21-22 00:42 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 27Ebb
EBB was super enthusiastic, I just went to her for the cw since she is a bit on the heavy sided but so worth it for the skills and she genuinely is enthusiastic about it which is always a plus in this hobby. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:48 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 826That was my experience
She smelled so bad I almost yacked. Her voice it super annoying, high pitch and nasally. All of this would marginally acceptable if she weren't at least 40 pounds heavier than her picks. Her room is a disaster. I could smell it through her clothes. I left before anything took. It was just awful.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:38 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 323Can't speak to EBB, but Alana is wet, sloppy and enthusiastic. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 20:27 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 268Has anyone met Alana Kay for a CW session?
She had good reviews but I'm wondering how she compares to EBB.
-
10-20-22 17:07 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yikes! Saggy milkers.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 17:00 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 2335Yikes! Saggy milkers.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 16:01 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 603Last review I read had two words that I can't get past.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
Stanky cooch.
-
10-20-22 13:09 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 1305Carrington
Originally Posted by Lewdovico
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
Plenty to search about.
-
10-20-22 12:54 #6194Senior Member

Posts: 268Exotic Brunette Beauty.
Originally Posted by Lewdovico
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty
-
10-20-22 12:54 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 340I think this might be her.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty
-
10-20-22 12:52 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 340She's on the other board, but I can't remember her handle. She belongs on this board.
Originally Posted by Lewdovico
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 23:48 #6191Regular Member

Posts: 15Any intel on this MILF?
-
10-19-22 21:54 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 42Exotic brunette / spinner?
Any info on this one?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/442273437182
There's no name in this ad or any other that I could find online.
-
10-19-22 17:03 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 451Bruh
He states the name in the title. Exotic beauty is her name on tna LOL. I need a new dick sucker, just pricey.
Originally Posted by SmoothDaddy77
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 15:49 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 57Who are we talking about here?
Can anyone post a link?
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






