Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 1549 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Kaylakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I fucked her and her sister back to back. Both felt amazing but her sister was taller and had a great pair of tits. True PSE.
    Would see her often who was her sister may have to laugh at myself a little if I was seeing both of them.

  2. #24998

    Sister?

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    I remember when I fucked her and her sister back to back. Both felt amazing but her sister was taller and had a great pair of tits. True PSE.
    Who was her sister?

  3. #24997
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today on StG.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...i/017402828552

    Tried searching but with three letters it didn't work out. Anyone got any insight?

    Thanks.

    Edit: wording
    I remember when I fucked her and her sister back to back. Both felt amazing but her sister was taller and had a great pair of tits. True PSE.

  4. #24996

    Katiebaby (Red)

    Maybe I'm not looking far back enough. Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96321509

  5. #24995
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the person? Her number ends in 899.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96176166
    Yes. That's her.

  6. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I saw Starr several weeks ago when she had an incall in a nice hotel in Eastgate. My experience was drama free and she was very down to earth and pleasant to visit. BBBJCIMWS was excellent and she never stopped or came up for air! LOL.

    I don't do cardates and I know nothing about her residence so I can't help out there.

    Take care and be safe!
    I read your review, part of the reason I wanted to see her. I asked her about incall. She said that was like one time, and she usually doesn't do that. Just outcall or car date. So her idea of "incall" is in your car outside of her house. Not the industry standard of incall I was expecting.

  7. #24993
    I am not the OP, but that is the ad that I was referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Is this the person? Her number ends in 899.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96176166

  8. #24992
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarab31  [View Original Post]
    Sounds you are her sports agent and publicist.
    Mr. Scarab (Egyptian scarab)?

    Anyways thanks promotion guys. I take pride in my work. So thanks again for taking the time to post or speak on me. I truly appreciate you gentlemen who take the time to say what kind of an experience you have had. Thankfully, the reviews I have received have been a great service.

  9. #24991
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    150 hh, 250 hr.

    Now what are your thoughts?
    It's worth a hhr in a pinch, in this market.

  10. #24990
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you had a bad time a few years ago, but my recent experience was nothing like you describe. It was just the opposite!! Of course, YMMV.
    I wasn't alone. If she changed her ways, good for everyone.

  11. #24989

    Audience = Starr

    Is this the person? Her number ends in 899.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96176166

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    The woman has phone number 513xxxx899. On EB. Has location in Amelia near rt 132 and 125. Text to set something up. Gave me a close by address. I said it will be about 30 minutes. She says text when a few minutes away. I text her when I was about 5 to 10 away. She informs me to pull next to her house. She can meet with me inside my vehicle. I wasn't really comfortable with this. But you guys know how the little head gets sometimes. I said, we can't go inside house? She says, no, family stopped by. I asked her if she wanted me to come at a different time. She said it is ok, she had to already reschedule two appointments to see me. Asked if I was ready for address. I said yes. I stopped in a place close by to move some things around in my vehicle. I had my phone down. Within 4 minutes of receiving her address she asked eta and called me. I text her back after those 4 minutes. I said I was cleaning my vehicle. She said how was I cleaning if I was driving. Then says this has been too problematic and cancels. I am so glad she did, because I really wanted to anyways, after stopping and letting the big head regain control. So if you are into her family coming out or neighbors watching, go ahead. Can't imagine neighbors aren't going to notice something. After they see her hoping into different cars in her driveway every 15 minutes.

  12. #24988

    Westside redhead Alise 10/19

    Location: As always, the Porn studio. I do not do incalls. Just found out my neighbor is a monger too haha.

    Looks: 6 She's looking better. Dyed her hair, picked up a little weight. Small tits, minimal baby's damage, and a decent ass. M, decent legs. I left that out of my last report sorry yesterday.

    Communication: 6, she can take a while and her arrival time can / will be late or later.

    Attitude: at least for me, 9. She's easy to get along with. But from my last report just yesterday some of you guys are expecting too much for too little. She has been skittish to meet a lot of you because of your demands and she doesn't want to get arrested or got to jail. But. See way below.

    Session: Talking, kissing (YMMV) then made her throw on some lingerie, BBJ (YMMV) and fucked her like crazy. She's not a super clock watcher. And she left. Let her keep the outfit.

  13. #24987

    Kaylaakayy

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I saw her when she was with Steve and it was one of my worst experiences with a non-junkie ever. I give her credit because she was clean and didn't appear to be totally knocked out on drugs, but aside from that it was awful.

    Not much of a kisser, definitely no DFK. Had a passive and sh*tty attitude for the entire visit and even got up in the middle of MISH to go take a pee. This was back when Steve has a decent roster and pre-covid, so I only paid a little over 2 bills and wasn't that bothered by it. I just pounded out some MISH, got my nut, got out and chalked it up as a loss. I think I paid for an hour and left by choice within 25 min.

    She's attractive and has a nice body but my experience was not good and I said I'd never repeat back then at that price. If she's charging 3-500 like all the other attractive providers I would definitely pass.

    Maybe she wasn't into me, YMMV. That's just my experience.
    Sorry you had a bad time a few years ago, but my recent experience was nothing like you describe. It was just the opposite!! Of course, YMMV.

  14. #24986

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    The woman has phone number 513xxxx899. On EB. Has location in Amelia near rt 132 and 125. Text to set something up. Gave me a close by address. I said it will be about 30 minutes. She says text when a few minutes away. I text her when I was about 5 to 10 away. She informs me to pull next to her house. She can meet with me inside my vehicle. I wasn't really comfortable with this. But you guys know how the little head gets sometimes. I said, we can't go inside house? She says, no, family stopped by. I asked her if she wanted me to come at a different time. She said it is ok, she had to already reschedule two appointments to see me. Asked if I was ready for address. I said yes. I stopped in a place close by to move some things around in my vehicle. I had my phone down. Within 4 minutes of receiving her address she asked eta and called me. I text her back after those 4 minutes. I said I was cleaning my vehicle. She said how was I cleaning if I was driving. Then says this has been too problematic and cancels. I am so glad she did, because I really wanted to anyways, after stopping and letting the big head regain control. So if you are into her family coming out or neighbors watching, go ahead. Can't imagine neighbors aren't going to notice something. After they see her hoping into different cars in her driveway every 15 minutes.
    I saw Starr several weeks ago when she had an incall in a nice hotel in Eastgate. My experience was drama free and she was very down to earth and pleasant to visit. BBBJCIMWS was excellent and she never stopped or came up for air! LOL.

    I don't do cardates and I know nothing about her residence so I can't help out there.

    Take care and be safe!

  15. #24985
    I spoke with her. She said to pull around to the side of her house. No one will see us there.

    I thought that was a little strange.

    She received good reviews on here. I believe her name was Starr.

    Can you PM me the address she gave you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    The woman has phone number..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape