Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 33445
-
10-20-22 07:11 #25210Senior Member

Posts: 1222Audience = Starr
Is this the person? Her number ends in 899.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96176166
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 23:19 #25209Banned Member

Posts: 294Westside redhead Alise 10/19
Location: As always, the Porn studio. I do not do incalls. Just found out my neighbor is a monger too haha.
Looks: 6 She's looking better. Dyed her hair, picked up a little weight. Small tits, minimal baby's damage, and a decent ass. M, decent legs. I left that out of my last report sorry yesterday.
Communication: 6, she can take a while and her arrival time can / will be late or later.
Attitude: at least for me, 9. She's easy to get along with. But from my last report just yesterday some of you guys are expecting too much for too little. She has been skittish to meet a lot of you because of your demands and she doesn't want to get arrested or got to jail. But. See way below.
Session: Talking, kissing (YMMV) then made her throw on some lingerie, BBJ (YMMV) and fucked her like crazy. She's not a super clock watcher. And she left. Let her keep the outfit.
-
10-19-22 19:02 #25208Senior Member

Posts: 563Kaylaakayy
Sorry you had a bad time a few years ago, but my recent experience was nothing like you describe. It was just the opposite!! Of course, YMMV.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 18:59 #25207Senior Member

Posts: 563Starr
I saw Starr several weeks ago when she had an incall in a nice hotel in Eastgate. My experience was drama free and she was very down to earth and pleasant to visit. BBBJCIMWS was excellent and she never stopped or came up for air! LOL.
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
I don't do cardates and I know nothing about her residence so I can't help out there.
Take care and be safe!
-
10-19-22 17:28 #25206Senior Member

Posts: 26I spoke with her. She said to pull around to the side of her house. No one will see us there.
I thought that was a little strange.
She received good reviews on here. I believe her name was Starr.
Can you PM me the address she gave you?
Originally Posted by Benji513
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 17:21 #25205Senior Member

Posts: 200Do you like an audience?
The woman has phone number 513xxxx899. On EB. Has location in Amelia near rt 132 and 125. Text to set something up. Gave me a close by address. I said it will be about 30 minutes. She says text when a few minutes away. I text her when I was about 5 to 10 away. She informs me to pull next to her house. She can meet with me inside my vehicle. I wasn't really comfortable with this. But you guys know how the little head gets sometimes. I said, we can't go inside house? She says, no, family stopped by. I asked her if she wanted me to come at a different time. She said it is ok, she had to already reschedule two appointments to see me. Asked if I was ready for address. I said yes. I stopped in a place close by to move some things around in my vehicle. I had my phone down. Within 4 minutes of receiving her address she asked eta and called me. I text her back after those 4 minutes. I said I was cleaning my vehicle. She said how was I cleaning if I was driving. Then says this has been too problematic and cancels. I am so glad she did, because I really wanted to anyways, after stopping and letting the big head regain control. So if you are into her family coming out or neighbors watching, go ahead. Can't imagine neighbors aren't going to notice something. After they see her hoping into different cars in her driveway every 15 minutes.
-
10-19-22 12:24 #25204Senior Member

Posts: 539KaylaaKayy
150 hh, 250 hr.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
Now what are your thoughts?
-
10-19-22 12:04 #25203Senior Member

Posts: 377Different How?
How has she managed to get locked up more after quitting being an escort than during? Going lesbian might be the worst thing that ever happened to her.
Originally Posted by Cinc34
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 11:20 #25202Senior Member

Posts: 152Ryder
Hello! Hope all are enjoying the hobby! I have been offline and out the hobby for a while and thought I would pop in to see what is new. I see that as with inflation, donation levels are slightly higher with declining variety and in some cases less than fulfilling services. I guess it is a cycle that we must endure. I have been communicating with Ryder, who many of you know "in a biblical sense. " She is visiting her uncle again and asserts that when she gets out this time will be different. I hope so, but history has a way of repeating itself.
-
10-19-22 11:09 #25201Regular Member

Posts: 1Candy and friend
I had them at my place candy was OK her BJ skills are OK, she said she likes 69 but she dose smell so I passed on it her friend is a bi_ _h.
Originally Posted by WillieBigJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 09:41 #25200Senior Member

Posts: 747Not a fan
Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I saw her when she was with Steve and it was one of my worst experiences with a non-junkie ever. I give her credit because she was clean and didn't appear to be totally knocked out on drugs, but aside from that it was awful.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
Not much of a kisser, definitely no DFK. Had a passive and sh*tty attitude for the entire visit and even got up in the middle of MISH to go take a pee. This was back when Steve has a decent roster and pre-covid, so I only paid a little over 2 bills and wasn't that bothered by it. I just pounded out some MISH, got my nut, got out and chalked it up as a loss. I think I paid for an hour and left by choice within 25 min.
She's attractive and has a nice body but my experience was not good and I said I'd never repeat back then at that price. If she's charging 3-500 like all the other attractive providers I would definitely pass.
Maybe she wasn't into me, YMMV. That's just my experience.
-
10-19-22 08:24 #25199Senior Member

Posts: 302Agent?
Sounds you are her sports agent and publicist.
Originally Posted by WjgJoe;6176824[URL
-
10-19-22 08:08 #25198Regular Member

Posts: 2Be glad they didn't show up! They will spend most of the time in the bathroom getting high.
Originally Posted by WillieBigJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 07:10 #25197Senior Member

Posts: 96Kimmi Kandy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92912878
Gents have had several visits with this kinky MILF! She has sexy outfits and toys and strap ons for your play time and definitely knows and loves to use them! She loves to play the mistress role and also gets off and prefers that role! Want a GFE / PSE play date (my preference) she gives an incredible date and her bbj is off the charts along with and loves daty and even squirts along with Mish and some riding skills in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and is very vocal which is a big turn on for me!! She gets a incredible #of calls and texts daily and is working towards on line content and some regulars in the future so get yourself on her list and you will have some great playtime in a safe apt in Clifton she will also expand your limits if you like and definitely taught me to add some prostrate play and damn it can be explosive fun! So be safe and enjoy some fun with this sexy responsive MILF.
Her rates are in line for today's market too but may be increasing due to the demand for a reliable safe and sexy provider and also extra charges for her femdom play as well.
Be safe and enjoy.
-
10-19-22 01:25 #25196Banned Member

Posts: 294Westside Red Head Alise again
I know I've posted about her before and suggested her and she probably hasn't come thru for most of you guys but I saw her again and it was great. I'll try to post another picture.
Place: The Westwood Porn studio as always. Never changes. I got a nice modem Bohemian pad.
The Good: She actually played dirty maid, meaning she actually cleaned my place in lingerie and then we did the dirty. And it was good.
The Bad: I've asked her about you guys contacting her and she's says a lot of your guy demands are not what she's into. Multi pops would be one. And I get that. She's not a clock watcher and I can verify that boys. But time is money. I didn't really get any other explanation for other stuff but she does have a regular life. I'll try to find out more.
But she's supposed to be coming over tomorrow night again for a special event.











Reply With Quote





