Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 736 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11030
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Alana Kay for a CW session?

    She had good reviews but I'm wondering how she compares to EBB.
    Can't speak to EBB, but Alana is wet, sloppy and enthusiastic. Highly recommended.

  2. #6199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Has anyone met Alana Kay for a CW session?

    She had good reviews but I'm wondering how she compares to EBB.

  3. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! Saggy milkers.

  4. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! Saggy milkers.

  5. #6196
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Last review I read had two words that I can't get past.

    Stanky cooch.

  6. #6195

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/442273437182

    There's no name in this ad or any other that I could find online.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington

    Plenty to search about.

  7. #6194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/442273437182

    There's no name in this ad or any other that I could find online.
    Exotic Brunette Beauty.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty

  8. #6193
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone post a link?
    I think this might be her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty

  9. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/442273437182

    There's no name in this ad or any other that I could find online.
    She's on the other board, but I can't remember her handle. She belongs on this board.

  10. #6191

  11. #6190

    Exotic brunette / spinner?

    Any info on this one?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...4/442273437182

    There's no name in this ad or any other that I could find online.

  12. #6189

    Bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDaddy77  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    He states the name in the title. Exotic beauty is her name on tna LOL. I need a new dick sucker, just pricey.

  13. #6188

    Who are we talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    The ultimate CW artist.

    She let's you fuck her face in all manners and position.

    Super sloppy with unmatched enthusiasm.

    Had her laying on the bed with her head dangling off as I piled rived her until she couldn't take it anymore.

    While on her knees she couldn't get my dick all the way down her throat but she tried her damndest and starting forcing her own head further down with her free hand.

    Insatiable dick sucker and makes it a personal challenge to take every inch, the noises are amazing.

    She also rimmed me like there was no tomorrow.

    A little spendy if you get the VIP but it's definitely worth the experience and she offers MSOG.
    Can anyone post a link?

  14. #6187

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    The ultimate CW artist.

    She let's you fuck her face in all manners and position.

    Super sloppy with unmatched enthusiasm.

    Had her laying on the bed with her head dangling off as I piled rived her until she couldn't take it anymore.

    While on her knees she couldn't get my dick all the way down her throat but she tried her damndest and starting forcing her own head further down with her free hand.

    Insatiable dick sucker and makes it a personal challenge to take every inch, the noises are amazing.

    She also rimmed me like there was no tomorrow.

    A little spendy if you get the VIP but it's definitely worth the experience and she offers MSOG.
    Who are you talking about?

  15. #6186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Exotic Brunette Beauty

    The ultimate CW artist.

    She let's you fuck her face in all manners and position.

    Super sloppy with unmatched enthusiasm.

    Had her laying on the bed with her head dangling off as I piled rived her until she couldn't take it anymore.

    While on her knees she couldn't get my dick all the way down her throat but she tried her damndest and starting forcing her own head further down with her free hand.

    Insatiable dick sucker and makes it a personal challenge to take every inch, the noises are amazing.

    She also rimmed me like there was no tomorrow.

    A little spendy if you get the VIP but it's definitely worth the experience and she offers MSOG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape