Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 1691 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27016
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Told me 160 qv, 220 hh and 300 hr.
    She may not have liked me.

  2. #27015
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson339  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here turned me on to her. She's worth seeing. Clean and thorough. She said to use 804-348-1XXX.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/069849586667
    Glad you enjoyed!

  3. #27014
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see Pepper, anything I should be aware of?
    Check room carefully for hidden cameras recording.

  4. #27013

    Worth giving a shot

    Someone on here turned me on to her. She's worth seeing. Clean and thorough. She said to use 804-348-1XXX.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/069849586667

  5. #27012

    Reviewed before

    She's been reviewed before. Basically YMMV, but she stole money from me and she has a bad monkey problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    Figured I'd ask again, as I'm always looking for something new, but does anyone care to give some intel on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/95964757#.

    FF.

  6. #27011

    PM me for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663
    Had a dream about her last night. Very nice. She has a diff number. PM me for the info.

  7. #27010
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
    Told me 160 qv, 220 hh and 300 hr.

  8. #27009

    Crystal 321 Latina

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9346234.htm

    Went well, safe location, great ass.

    Barley spoke English so unless you know Spanish you'll have to use google translate but I didn't mind.

  9. #27008

    Lauren STG

    New here. Did a search for phone number and name but no luck. Has anyone seen this one??

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/023017498698

  10. #27007

    Call me rose

    So I was on a trashy kick the other day. Oh did I get what I bargained for.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-rose/50271901

    I went ahead with my little head when I should have just not gone. I'm pretty sure she has a monkey on her. If you don't mind that bb is on the table. I did not take that plunge. She was tight and took direction well. I doubt I'll visit her again though I get nervous about drugs especially when they won't admit it to you when it's obvious. Pics look better then she does. I can say I think she is a good person and is doing what she feels she needs to make it in this world at this point. Sometimes things get ahold of you and you don't get away. I guess I just feel bad for her is all.

  11. #27006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507
    Her age saying 19 is a big no for me. Plus what other people have commented.

  12. #27005

    Lauren STG

    Hi. New here. I did a search by name and phone number with no results. Has anyone seen this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/023017498698

  13. #27004
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach Jaylynn in months even tried today from different numbers. Yaa always hit me back not immediately but she does respond.
    Thing with Yaa is that she responds but whenever she ask "have we met" I answer no and would like to she goes ghost after that.

  14. #27003
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
    I'll pass, thanks for the info.

  15. #27002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
    220 qv? Lmao WTF. Swear to god Nobody better be giving her that. That's absurd and rude. From her pics she got some baby damage and not a dime body at all. And on top she rude. Screw that. Don't do it!! Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape