Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey Monagers,

    I've been trying to see Yaa-Yaa and Jaylnn different times, day and night, I could never get a response back.

    Not even a answer when I call. When I did reach Yaa for example she always asks if we've met before. Every time I've answer no I would like to, she goes cold / ghost LOL.

    I even lied and said we met and almost got close but didn't go far of course LOL.

    As far as Jaylnn, no response at all no matter the day or time she put the ad up. Does anyone else goes thru the same issues is there a secret code or something? LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/933366346085

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/712078234807
    I haven't been able to reach Jaylynn in months even tried today from different numbers. Yaa always hit me back not immediately but she does respond.

  2. #27000

    What is the latest update on the legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she made bond on the 18th. Still has a trial date in October.
    Is she out the game for real?

  3. #26999

    Hard to reach and how donI reach them?

    Hey Monagers,

    I've been trying to see Yaa-Yaa and Jaylnn different times, day and night, I could never get a response back.

    Not even a answer when I call. When I did reach Yaa for example she always asks if we've met before. Every time I've answer no I would like to, she goes cold / ghost LOL.

    I even lied and said we met and almost got close but didn't go far of course LOL.

    As far as Jaylnn, no response at all no matter the day or time she put the ad up. Does anyone else goes thru the same issues is there a secret code or something? LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/933366346085

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/712078234807

  4. #26998
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.

  5. #26997

    Bri

    Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663

  6. #26996

    Nadia

    Fellas,

    Figured I'd ask again, as I'm always looking for something new, but does anyone care to give some intel on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/95964757#.

    FF.

  7. #26995

    Update Bekki

    Texts led to she is only 17.100% chesterfield sting.

  8. #26994

    Scarlett too

    The cute redhead is also an ad for the sting. The text string eventually lead to "I'm 16 and need to make money".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507

  9. #26993

    ATTENTION: Bekki, stay away. Chesterfield sting operation

    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507

  10. #26992
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with this red head?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/705040104787
    Spoke with her yesterday and twice today. First she said she was in Chester and today she's in Midlothian by the mall. Qv is 70, I'm hesitant.

  11. #26991

    Lola

    Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267

  12. #26990

    Pepper

    Trying to see Pepper, anything I should be aware of?

  13. #26989

    321 Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is safe. This hobby is full of risks. Not sure what you mean by safe? From LEO? From getting robbed? From getting STD? I would have to say no to all but depending on who you see it lessens the risk. Eros verified is usually a safe bet. In the beginning stick with providers that have been reviewed here then once you get your mongoring senses you get better at deciding what's too risky or not. Stay away from Henrico is my suggestion. Be safe.
    I have never had an issue.

  14. #26988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcb19  [View Original Post]
    Are the 321 girls safe? Planning on seeing one later tonight but want to check here as I'm new to this.
    Nothing is safe. This hobby is full of risks. Not sure what you mean by safe? From LEO? From getting robbed? From getting STD? I would have to say no to all but depending on who you see it lessens the risk. Eros verified is usually a safe bet. In the beginning stick with providers that have been reviewed here then once you get your mongoring senses you get better at deciding what's too risky or not. Stay away from Henrico is my suggestion. Be safe.

  15. #26987
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Extra for BJ she says.
    I'm not sure but thanks for trying to help, trying to find a new go to girl, mine just moved out of state and damn not much around here.

    Had an appointment with the famous Staxx (that's my type, spinner) but got ghosted before the appointment, LOL, which from what I read ain't a big surprise.

    Been going up north to the AMPs up there, so much better than around here but the drive is getting old.

    Monger on and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape