Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 249 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    She can be your regular thing, report back to all of the guys she's fucked over in the past how it works out for you. Most guys would prefer to be safe and drama free, things this skank is not. If your only choice is to see her, you need to really evaluate getting out.
    I've been mongering in Jacksonville for many years. I prefer the clubs but mongering is mongering. The one thing I've learned is this. A chick that generates this much discussion is ether with the price of admission or definitely one to stay away from. Mandy sounds like the latter. Where there's smell, there is usually shit. Just saying, carry on.

  2. #3337

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    For starters, let's be clear. I've been on this site for several years and, back when those reports were coming in, they were firsthand accounts told by the people who experienced them. It seems that we can only go back for a limited distance on the search function, but I remember the gist of the posts. Theft, including grab and dash, and other unfortunate behaviors were not uncommon. Her pics looked great back then, so she had a steady supply of guys to pull this stuff on for a long time. IME guys on this site are not prone to avoiding hot ass based solely on speculative rumors. If anything, she got the benefit of the doubt for quite some time until it became so widely reported that guys learned to avoid her.

    But with that said, do we condemn her to purgatory forever just because she made some mistakes? Can't anyone turn over a new leaf? It would hardly be the first time a girl started out by running games, but eventually re-invented herself. It doesn't help that many of these girls come from fucked up backgrounds and often start out in a bad place. I'm not ready to condemn her or anyone else forever for the sins of her youth.
    She can be your regular thing, report back to all of the guys she's fucked over in the past how it works out for you. Most guys would prefer to be safe and drama free, things this skank is not. If your only choice is to see her, you need to really evaluate getting out.

  3. #3336

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. Mandy contacted admin for STG and explained how the video was a joke, you never see or hear any guy, and that all this on the boards is hearsay for the most part. She was in a bad place years back and was not doing anyone harm and would not. She DID admit to playing games but she states she never stole or robbed anyone.
    "for the most part"?

    What does that mean?

  4. #3335

    Why can't Mandy x3 turn over a new leaf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    So admin asked me if I was willing to meet with her and explain the rules going forward. Mandy and I met for lunch and she is the lady in the ad. She understands that if someone comes forward with legitimate proof she has wronged them, moving forward, she is gone forever no more chances. She also was accused of not being a real escort. Well we can put that to rest as well, not getting into details. She IS picky. She's actually smart, a smartass / joker type personality. So if you can't take a joke don't contact her. She will offend you and she doesn't care. Can not sit still, very energetic. Has the coolest Pitbull you will ever meet. So a lot of the hearsay is because she will not see everyone and she doesn't have too. Her phone went off more than a few times while I was with her. She was nice and turned the ringer off and even apologized.

    If you are a clean professional and she is your type from what I just described then take your chances. I make no guarantees. Only that she does exist. If she wrongs anyone moving forward she understands she is done on STG.
    For starters, let's be clear. I've been on this site for several years and, back when those reports were coming in, they were firsthand accounts told by the people who experienced them. It seems that we can only go back for a limited distance on the search function, but I remember the gist of the posts. Theft, including grab and dash, and other unfortunate behaviors were not uncommon. Her pics looked great back then, so she had a steady supply of guys to pull this stuff on for a long time. IME guys on this site are not prone to avoiding hot ass based solely on speculative rumors. If anything, she got the benefit of the doubt for quite some time until it became so widely reported that guys learned to avoid her.

    But with that said, do we condemn her to purgatory forever just because she made some mistakes? Can't anyone turn over a new leaf? It would hardly be the first time a girl started out by running games, but eventually re-invented herself. It doesn't help that many of these girls come from fucked up backgrounds and often start out in a bad place. I'm not ready to condemn her or anyone else forever for the sins of her youth.

  5. #3334

    Tried and succeeded may I add

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    She tried to rob ME!
    She didn't get all the donation, but she got a big chunk of it.

  6. #3333

    I Met her

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    I asked numerous times and no one ever said they had personal experience with her robbing or ripping them off. Everyone admitted it was hearsay. Now we even have people coming forward saying she has gone thru with dates just fine. The total opposite of the hearsay. But yet people want to question my motives. I question yours. If none of you ever met her then why bash her and now question me? I have no motive other than I know the Admin / Owner of STG. He said meet and verify, if and only if I felt safe and was okay with it. So I did. She was allowed back on. Now if she messes up in the future she will be treated just like any other. If there is proof. Not hearsay.
    I am late to the party, but here is the thing. She tried to rob ME! It was years ago before the slew of bad reviews. She was staying at one of the motels off university and cagel rd with another blond provider (can't remember her name) and their Pitbull. We set up the meet and I was suppose to see her, when I arrived, she had the other girl come out of bathroom with a pitbul and surprise me. With donation in hand, I have a Pitbull and 2 fully dressed women standing at the doorway yelling about who is going to F**K me and for how much. Just as I am about to leave, Mandy tries to grab cash from my hand and why I put it in my pocket, she and the other girl block the hallway, one armed with a screwdriver the other holding a spiked leach of the pitbull in one hand and the pitbull on the chain leach in the other. As I made my way toward Mandy to get to the stairs and exit, she keeps backing up and now screaming that I attached her and she needs help. I through the bills from my pocket on the floor and over the rail and as they scream about "losing money" and me being a "f**K" for throwing "their money", I leave.

    So here you go, a first hand experience. hope you are satisfied?

  7. #3332

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    So the clown that has been called out now speaks out. Call BS all you want. Go look at all my my posts and see who I have had banned. You're a low life POS. Get a life. I made that post today waiting for you specifically to respond. You've been called out before for being a liar. Buy more videos looser.
    You could have let this die but you proceed to throw gas on the dumpster fire you started. Not sure what exactly your end game is, but people just aren't going to believe you. You're just white knighting a thief. The first person she burns, which she will. You will have absolute zero credibility going forward. You should have just let it go.

  8. #3331

    The clown

    So the clown that has been called out now speaks out. Call BS all you want. Go look at all my my posts and see who I have had banned. You're a low life POS. Get a life. I made that post today waiting for you specifically to respond. You've been called out before for being a liar. Buy more videos looser.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I call bullshit. You supposedly helped to protect mongers, but you're basically taking favors from KNOWN criminals who have been proven to steal, rob, and set up mongers. Besides what's reported here on the forum, anyone on here can look up public records of these girls that prove they are not to be trusted; even your new BFF Amanda.

    You supposedly have some special connection to STG, but you're allowing providers that have robbed us to have ads up again. You've went to the dark side and are now doing it for the nookie! I'm going to make me a "friend" at STG! LOL.

  9. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    I was not compromised. Admin's policy is that if credible Senior members post someone is ripping people off and they provide evidence then that person is banned. The Escort gets to give their side as well. She actively contacted me after I posted she was banned and she gave a very good argument. But there was enough people saying she was a con artist and rip off so we told her she had to meet. I asked numerous times and no one ever said they had personal experience with her robbing or ripping them off. Everyone admitted it was hearsay. Now we even have people coming forward saying she has gone thru with dates just fine. The total opposite of the hearsay. But yet people want to question my motives. I question yours. If none of you ever met her then why bash her and now question me? I have no motive other than I know the Admin / Owner of STG. He said meet and verify, if and only if I felt safe and was okay with it. So I did. She was allowed back on. Now if she messes up in the future she will be treated just like any other. If there is proof. Not hearsay.
    I call bullshit. You supposedly helped to protect mongers, but you're basically taking favors from KNOWN criminals who have been proven to steal, rob, and set up mongers. Besides what's reported here on the forum, anyone on here can look up public records of these girls that prove they are not to be trusted; even your new BFF Amanda.

    You supposedly have some special connection to STG, but you're allowing providers that have robbed us to have ads up again. You've went to the dark side and are now doing it for the nookie! I'm going to make me a "friend" at STG! LOL.

  10. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    So the admin of a worldwide escort site asked you to meet with one of the thousands of escorts on the site, to explain the rules and give her a warning in person?

    And Mandy voluntarily met with one of the thousands of guys from this site to get counseled on this, and most likely provided you with some kind of service to charm you; which it seems like she succeeded?! Amanda is good, but obviously she's REALLY good.
    Exactly. Way too far fetched. I tried once but I'm never trying her again, years ago, way before I heard of this site. I tried meeting her and a friend in green cove, turned into orange park McDonald's and they kept changing locations and acting fishy. Went with my spidey senses and avoided. I wish she would get some redeeming reviews because she's so hot that I still almost want to just take one for the team. Too bad because she could out earn a doctor if she was a legit provider (not saying either way). Anyway yeah seriously doubt in this underground game that a high level John and hooker met up for coffee to discuss ethics.

  11. #3328

    I am fine

    I was not compromised. Admin's policy is that if credible Senior members post someone is ripping people off and they provide evidence then that person is banned. The Escort gets to give their side as well. She actively contacted me after I posted she was banned and she gave a very good argument. But there was enough people saying she was a con artist and rip off so we told her she had to meet. I asked numerous times and no one ever said they had personal experience with her robbing or ripping them off. Everyone admitted it was hearsay. Now we even have people coming forward saying she has gone thru with dates just fine. The total opposite of the hearsay. But yet people want to question my motives. I question yours. If none of you ever met her then why bash her and now question me? I have no motive other than I know the Admin / Owner of STG. He said meet and verify, if and only if I felt safe and was okay with it. So I did. She was allowed back on. Now if she messes up in the future she will be treated just like any other. If there is proof. Not hearsay.

  12. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how to take Oshmalee reviews on M3. How does a provider even contact Admin.....
    STG contact info is on their page. My understanding is Oshmalee has connections with stg and was actively preventing m3 from the site. The two of them have a history. Still wild they met. I don't share the m3 hate; she is who she says she is; rather hot; does well. Virtually all these girls will take you for a ride if you let them.

  13. #3326

    Play the game

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    In December you posted she would be going to prison if she didn't change her ways. Talk about thinking with the wrong head.

    I find it hilarious that the Jax scene is so bad a proven thieving skank would generate this much discussion and make guys reconsider her. Holy shit, take a deep breath and back away from this.
    Oh I agree, it's a dumpster fire!

    You got to play the game, and with her the rules always changing, since then I have.

    Learned.

  14. #3325

    Wut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I have never had problems seeing her once I got through the barrier and BS. Once you have you are in and she is reliable but you can't be some douche bag and act like an ass though or talk crap. You play it cool and she will come around if you stick with it.
    In December you posted she would be going to prison if she didn't change her ways. Talk about thinking with the wrong head.

    I find it hilarious that the Jax scene is so bad a proven thieving skank would generate this much discussion and make guys reconsider her. Holy shit, take a deep breath and back away from this.

  15. #3324

    Maybe A2 could chime in on this for us.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how to take Oshmalee reviews on M3. How does a provider even contact Admin. What proofs do we have that M3 didn't harm or robbed mongers, are we to just accept providers words trust that they are truthful. I would definitely thread lightly.
    Does something like this happen, or will an admin contact a provider in special circumstances on behalf of board / forum members?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape