Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 294
-
10-19-22 09:37 #159Regular Member

Posts: 25Nina from Tryst (NYC)
Anyone know about this ad:
https://tryst.link/escort/txgirl13
This girl is actually Olivia Casta. A very well known IG / OF / Fansly superstar:
https://www.instagram.com/oliviacastaxx/?hl=en
https://fansly.com/oliviacastaxx/posts
So on the one hand, I'm obviously convinced this Tryst profile is fake, but on the other hand this just seems like an insanely stupid choice of pics to use to create a catfish account. This chick is all over the internet as Olivia Casta. . So I guess I'm mostly just interested to know if anyone has been scammed by this Tryst account?
-
06-24-22 06:37 #158Regular Member

Posts: 9Stolen pictures from here:
https://twitter.com/FannyOrozco25
-
06-04-22 18:23 #157Regular Member

Posts: 1EscortsAffair fake accounts and Brokers
EscortsAffair Booking Scam:
https://us.escortsaffair.com/boston/...2984360c6c0b11
https://www.reddit.com/r/EscortClien...tm_name=iossmf
Take money and never give you service and also keep promising a refund with more money being payed, though it never comes. Model is also likely a dude.
-
05-07-22 18:42 #156Banned Member

Posts: 61Seriously?? Mattapan? Brockton? Lynn? Somerville?
Dude, you are just looking for some big time trouble when you venture into these rat infested shitholes, where the scum of all scum and skanks hang out. With all due respect Mattis1775, you need to give serious and deliberate consideration to upgrading your portfolio. However, If your funds are limited, then I totally understand and can see why you would risk your safety for a piece of infected ass in these areas.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Best of luck to you, sir.
Balls.
-
04-25-22 20:43 #155Senior Member

Posts: 3853You didn't provide a reason for such scam. I hope it wasn't deposit related.
Originally Posted by Devil6661
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-22 17:36 #154Senior Member

Posts: 109Scam
JADE
MAYA PETITE 617 855 5010
https://callescort.org/617-855-5010
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/75282749
-
02-23-22 22:25 #153Senior Member

Posts: 72Smells like a Ripoff
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/132174889851
Surfing and searching for something new I encounter this one, the first thing I noticed is that the images look familiar from some post years ago, the curiosity got me and I did reverse search the images, nothing came out, same with the number. I decided to call and ask about it. Her response was that she wanted 500 or more also she mention Videos from Jazmine (Webcam site) and cash up So I laugh a lot.
I hope this is useful to anyone.
Stay safe.
-
02-22-22 20:56 #152Senior Member

Posts: 3024Beware
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oston/75677322
Ths person wanted $20 wired to cash app for confirmation. Seen it all before. Baited her and it was nothing more than a scam. No money was exchanged.
-
02-18-22 20:55 #151Senior Member

Posts: 3853Wow. It wrote this awhile ago. LOL.
Originally Posted by Devil6661
[View Original Post]
I don't pay in advance if I'm not in the room. I got ripped off when a girl in Somerville wanted the money first so she can go back to the apartment to make sure we can go in. She took the money and disappeared. Another time in Mattapan, a girl took the money when I was in the room and left, saying she needed to give the money to her boyfriend and never returned. After that, I'm cautious on when to leave the money and when not too. I've left a few times when I didn't feel things were right, particularly in Lynn and Brockton. I don't visit those places anymore. It doesn't happen often. But, unfortunately, it does.
-
02-15-22 02:43 #150Senior Member

Posts: 109Do you pay after to avoid rip off?
Some providers would tell you to leave if payment not up front? Then you leave?.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 17:57 #149Senior Member

Posts: 315Randolph
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=boston+news. +woman+arrested+at+hotel&&view=detail&mid=291 D0137391 A64950 C76291 D0137391 A64950 C76&rvsmid=1 FBC2 A974 C6 C732 EE7 DA1 FBC2 A974 C6 C732 EE7 DA&FORM=VDQVAP.
-
03-16-21 17:53 #148Senior Member

Posts: 315
-
03-15-21 20:17 #147Senior Member

Posts: 4547LOL, you should of fuck with her head. These girls excuse are getting so funny. But anyway, that ad is a scam bro.
Originally Posted by Babuasg02
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 16:40 #146Regular Member

Posts: 12Sophia243 warning
I am a newbie. But got to know few rules by looking into this form. Thanks All!
Messaged this provider https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2276682 . She gave me an Hotel address in DT Boston, after reaching there she told me to send 50 cashapp for building parking as only way to pay parking fee is via some hotel portal. I said I found street parking, then she replied I need to pay as she had to buy Cover and Drinks (Red Flag). Just said bye and returned home.
-
03-15-21 11:48 #145Senior Member

Posts: 3853Warning
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/59798238/
CashApp requirement. Stay away from her. Tried to get 50 from me and said, sure and left her hanging. She called my burner phone 10 times. LOL.











Reply With Quote






