Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #159

    Nina from Tryst (NYC)

    Anyone know about this ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/txgirl13

    This girl is actually Olivia Casta. A very well known IG / OF / Fansly superstar:

    https://www.instagram.com/oliviacastaxx/?hl=en

    https://fansly.com/oliviacastaxx/posts

    So on the one hand, I'm obviously convinced this Tryst profile is fake, but on the other hand this just seems like an insanely stupid choice of pics to use to create a catfish account. This chick is all over the internet as Olivia Casta. . So I guess I'm mostly just interested to know if anyone has been scammed by this Tryst account?

  2. #158
    Stolen pictures from here:

    https://twitter.com/FannyOrozco25

  3. #157

    EscortsAffair fake accounts and Brokers

    EscortsAffair Booking Scam:

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/boston/...2984360c6c0b11

    https://www.reddit.com/r/EscortClien...tm_name=iossmf

    Take money and never give you service and also keep promising a refund with more money being payed, though it never comes. Model is also likely a dude.

  4. #156

    Seriously?? Mattapan? Brockton? Lynn? Somerville?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Wow. It wrote this awhile ago. LOL.

    I don't pay in advance if I'm not in the room. I got ripped off when a girl in Somerville wanted the money first so she can go back to the apartment to make sure we can go in. She took the money and disappeared. Another time in Mattapan, a girl took the money when I was in the room and left, saying she needed to give the money to her boyfriend and never returned. After that, I'm cautious on when to leave the money and when not too. I've left a few times when I didn't feel things were right, particularly in Lynn and Brockton. I don't visit those places anymore. It doesn't happen often. But, unfortunately, it does.
    Dude, you are just looking for some big time trouble when you venture into these rat infested shitholes, where the scum of all scum and skanks hang out. With all due respect Mattis1775, you need to give serious and deliberate consideration to upgrading your portfolio. However, If your funds are limited, then I totally understand and can see why you would risk your safety for a piece of infected ass in these areas.

    Best of luck to you, sir.

    Balls.

  5. #155
    You didn't provide a reason for such scam. I hope it wasn't deposit related.

  6. #154

    Scam

    JADE

    MAYA PETITE 617 855 5010

    https://callescort.org/617-855-5010

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/75282749
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎   scam2.jpg‎   scam3.jpg‎  

  7. #153

    Smells like a Ripoff

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/132174889851

    Surfing and searching for something new I encounter this one, the first thing I noticed is that the images look familiar from some post years ago, the curiosity got me and I did reverse search the images, nothing came out, same with the number. I decided to call and ask about it. Her response was that she wanted 500 or more also she mention Videos from Jazmine (Webcam site) and cash up So I laugh a lot.

    I hope this is useful to anyone.

    Stay safe.

  8. #152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Beware

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oston/75677322

    Ths person wanted $20 wired to cash app for confirmation. Seen it all before. Baited her and it was nothing more than a scam. No money was exchanged.

  9. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil6661  [View Original Post]
    Some providers would tell you to leave if payment not up front? Then you leave?.
    Wow. It wrote this awhile ago. LOL.

    I don't pay in advance if I'm not in the room. I got ripped off when a girl in Somerville wanted the money first so she can go back to the apartment to make sure we can go in. She took the money and disappeared. Another time in Mattapan, a girl took the money when I was in the room and left, saying she needed to give the money to her boyfriend and never returned. After that, I'm cautious on when to leave the money and when not too. I've left a few times when I didn't feel things were right, particularly in Lynn and Brockton. I don't visit those places anymore. It doesn't happen often. But, unfortunately, it does.

  10. #150

    Do you pay after to avoid rip off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us fell for it. Of course, normal guys like us won't pursue or do anything about it. I don't want to know what other crazy guys would do. Definitely not worth it. But, the simple rule is never pay up front, even when you're in the bedroom. If they insist on paying first, just leave. I got ripped both outside the room AND inside the room.
    Some providers would tell you to leave if payment not up front? Then you leave?.

  11. #149

    Randolph

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=boston+news. +woman+arrested+at+hotel&&view=detail&mid=291 D0137391 A64950 C76291 D0137391 A64950 C76&rvsmid=1 FBC2 A974 C6 C732 EE7 DA1 FBC2 A974 C6 C732 EE7 DA&FORM=VDQVAP.

  12. #148

  13. #147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Babuasg02  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie. But got to know few rules by looking into this form. Thanks All!

    Messaged this provider https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2276682 . She gave me an Hotel address in DT Boston, after reaching there she told me to send 50 cashapp for building parking as only way to pay parking fee is via some hotel portal. I said I found street parking, then she replied I need to pay as she had to buy Cover and Drinks (Red Flag). Just said bye and returned home.
    LOL, you should of fuck with her head. These girls excuse are getting so funny. But anyway, that ad is a scam bro.

  14. #146

    Sophia243 warning

    I am a newbie. But got to know few rules by looking into this form. Thanks All!

    Messaged this provider https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2276682 . She gave me an Hotel address in DT Boston, after reaching there she told me to send 50 cashapp for building parking as only way to pay parking fee is via some hotel portal. I said I found street parking, then she replied I need to pay as she had to buy Cover and Drinks (Red Flag). Just said bye and returned home.

  15. #145

    Warning

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/59798238/

    CashApp requirement. Stay away from her. Tried to get 50 from me and said, sure and left her hanging. She called my burner phone 10 times. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape