Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 12186
-
10-19-22 10:32 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 618Short answer is yes, and they have also instituted a new screening process that's overly intrusive. Fine I guess for new clients but they want existing clients to go through the same process.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 07:29 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 376Elite?
Is Elite still bringing in non English speaking latinas at the same location? Don't hear much about them or their inflated rates that seemed to climb significantly. I know they had issues a while back. Just thought I'd inquire here. .
-
10-19-22 03:14 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 43What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 00:13 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 76I just saw Miyu today and I can definitely recommend her. She has proportionally big cheek bones and teeth are subpar, but that's about all her down sides. She's petite, youthful breasts, nice ass (rare for Asians), great attitude, likes to DFK, and topped off with great smiles. She was so nice and sweet I almost took up on her offer for BB for $$, but the bigger head prevailed and I did CG, mish, K9, came in bag while she was switching between DFKs and sucking my nipple. I love these bite sized young girls!
Originally Posted by PrincePopCorn
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 00:06 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 76Awwww I really liked her petite pictures and was looking forward to see her! Thanks for the warning!
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 22:43 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 38Mp
Verified with all the Kangencies but intrigued by MP and their JAV offerings.
How is their booker and responsiveness? It seems like reading some of the board offerings that a lot of mongers have a mixed experience with them.
Also I'll add one thing with Abba. She seemed to remind me a lot of Hyolyn who was here a few months ago in terms of age and enthusiasm.
Thanks.
-
10-18-22 21:50 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 38Abba
Was intrigued by the pictures and video on Kpop website of Abba.
Asked the booker who as always was kind and responsive about her and decided to take the plunge.
Abba is a curvy and young girl. She has a fabulous Ass. She's a little inexperienced but she makes up for it with her sweet personality and accommodating attitude. Ran through a gambit of positions and K9 was wonderful with her. She has a lot energy too and was willing and able to accommodate whatever I asked of her. She's not a spinner but not chunky by any means. She told me that this is her first time in the States. Really very sweet demeanor. I think gentleman who enjoy a more womanly body and not a super skinny Kgirl will enjoy her. I plan on seeing her again shortly.
-
10-18-22 17:08 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 261Can you give us upcharge rates?
Originally Posted by SilverHairFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:41 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 598Stephanie
I saw Stephanie some time ago and do not recommend. She is not attractive and her performance was subpar.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:28 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 598Gisella
I just saw Gisella and I am not white or black.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:12 #1751Regular Member

Posts: 10Mina not great
Can't speak for any of the ones you mentioned but I recently had a dream about Mina that was very subpar. YMMV I guess based off of the positive reviews on the other site but I was ready to cut my dream off halfway through.
Originally Posted by PrincePopCorn
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:08 #1750Regular Member

Posts: 10Same experience
Exact same thing happened to me as my dream ended. I haven't seen anyone mention bacne but her skin was really bumpy which was a big turn off for me. Attitude was very lukewarm the whole time.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:31 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 293Ok
OK, so either you're lying, or the booker is, because something isn't adding up.
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]
What gives? PM me if you want.
-
10-18-22 11:57 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 110It doesn't matter what it is, I'm only stating that the limitation is not whether you're white or not since I'm not white and I saw her. I wrote a review a few pages back, so check it out.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 08:15 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 293Ok
OK so what's your ethnicity then (IRL) and how was your session with her?
Originally Posted by Derilious89
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





