Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 41267
-
10-19-22 12:58 #28547Regular Member

Posts: 17Sasha
She is just like the bobble head dolls 24/7 and pass out.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 11:50 #28546Senior Member

Posts: 118Missy
Not sure about that. I did have a few dreams about her in 2020. Fantastic sessions and very reasonable. I do recall her attention to detail. In the dream, she would video her old man and let him watch us.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 10:30 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 235Missy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/976138071269
Didn't she use you dance a decade ago?
-
10-19-22 10:18 #28544Regular Member

Posts: 22Forum Search no luck
Any information on these two?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/723937652118
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/526259306604
Forum search turned up nothing. Have a day off and money to blow looking to blow it. Thanks!
-
10-19-22 08:44 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 469Tracy Wilde
You guys have memories like an Elephant! I searched "Tracy Wilde" and come up with posts for 2010! (like page 1884) If you recognize her pics from 12 years ago, I'm not sure I want to see what she really looks like now. Nearly every one I've visited in JAX has been way past their pictures, with a few exceptions. I'm not up for TOFTT, but she told me she's over by Pritchard Rd, if anyone is game.
Originally Posted by Swampy57
[View Original Post]
HM,
Tall.
-
10-19-22 05:31 #28542Senior Member

Posts: 32Maybe Tracy?
As was mentioned, does look a bit like Tracy Wilde from a few years ago. In OP area at that time, and seems like I remember she left the biz to get married (think one of her "visitors" but not sure). If it is her, she is a bit larger, but not in a bad way. HUGE tits, great BBBJ, and menu was wide open. Even back then, she did only one visit a day unless she was in need of rent. No candy use as I recall. Let us know if you hook up and it is her, would not mind a repeat visit myself.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
S57.
-
10-19-22 00:36 #28541Regular Member

Posts: 21Is she legit?
Has anyone seen this one??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/907735559806
-
10-18-22 22:14 #28540Senior Member

Posts: 225That's Sophie
Check reviews, they will concur. Don't see her.
Originally Posted by ThrAlly
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 22:10 #28539Senior Member

Posts: 225Sasha / Exotic Italian Princess
This is a post from today for her.
Originally Posted by JaxGolfer
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/022178842118
-
10-18-22 21:38 #28538Regular Member

Posts: 8Scam artist Southside got me by wasting time
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/133425896511
Be careful with this brunette on the Southside. Wastes time by watching TV and spends most of the time on the phone robbing you if your time. Then to top it off she will use a timer on her cellphone and when the alarm sounds rushes you out if the room. She's rude and I consider her a scam so be aware.
-
10-18-22 18:15 #28537Senior Member

Posts: 363Anyone ever seen this woman on Beach?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/318405511747
She's obviously older, but her ad makes her sound like fun. I prefer older women that know how to have fun.
And at least she's not pretending to be someone she's not.
-
10-18-22 15:13 #28536Senior Member

Posts: 260SJ Gift
What type of Gift? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Cecil0730
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 13:21 #28535Banned Member

Posts: 36You are right, it was a dumb move on my part because I did what you are never supposed to do and get too comfortable with them.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:45 #28534Banned Member

Posts: 36Anyone know how to get in touch with Kim aka China Dollars?
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Kimmy and aka China Dollars? One of her girl friends is getting married and is trying to get in touch with her, and the two numbers that I had for her don't work anymore. She said she went by their old apartment but she couldn't find her, and I haven't talked to her in a long time.
-
10-18-22 12:38 #28533Senior Member

Posts: 26Mariah
I saw her about a year and half ago when she was at the motel off Cagle. Visited her for a QV, when I walked in her room, I left my donation in the car by accident so I tell her I be right back. She thought I was trying to walk out on her, and made a hassle about it, but got my donation and walked back in her room. At the time she was the girl in the pics, we talked for a bit and then when we were about to start she tells me CBJ or BBBJ was not on the menu at all, so junior couldn't wake up for the main event, we try for a couple of minutes, and then I had enough so I got dressed and left. Haven't repeated with her since. YMMV, as always stay safe.
Originally Posted by Foregone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




