Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5140
-
10-18-22 22:47 #3280Regular Member

Posts: 12She's real. A big YMMV kind of girl, if she's attracted to you or if you click, session will be better. Usually posts on Worcester stg, and hosts just outside of Worcester. Kinda fishy she has ad on nh stg- Webster is a long drive from Manchester. More info on her on Worcester board but nothing recent.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:57 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 242I saw her review once at one of the Massachusetts boards. From my limited memory she is real but lackluster.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 12:18 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 345Posts in NH
Any info on this one? I don't recall seeing anything about her here on the NH boards. Tried using Lil Red in the search on a couple of the Massachusetts boards, but another provider turned up. Any info would be appreciated I'm thinking TGTBT.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...d/640678011131
CH.Last edited by ColaHunter; 10-18-22 at 12:21. Reason: Please use Lil not little
-
10-12-22 21:34 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 2109Read
Read the reviews. Not just the current page or the last 2 or 3 pages. Go back and read, read, read. Keep reading. Go back 100 pages. You will learn something. If you don't understand something, ask questions.
Originally Posted by Gentleman2327
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:56 #3276Regular Member

Posts: 1Fakes! Any real ones you know of?
Hi all,
I've been trying to see a lady this week. Last week I made an appointment, and got in the car the next day and the lady said her roommate was hurt, so she cancelled. It happens, right? So I rescheduled for yesterday, got in the car to go see her and she texted she was robbed, and in no shape to see anyone. Arggh. Picked a lady from them and Skip who had good reviews. Made the appointment and drove to Manchester, but got no response for the address. Stood up. Anybody got someone dependable?
-
10-11-22 13:15 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 148Its okay!! Ct is all fake or females wanting deposits if you want to see them! I never send a deposit I've learned that the hard way!
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 21:51 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 242Get ready to hop over the border to Mass / Boston a lot haha!
Originally Posted by Jeep2013
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 20:26 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 76Sorry
I got some bad news for you hahaha.
Originally Posted by Jeep2013
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 16:18 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 148Will be moving from CT to londonderry NH. Can anyone recomend any decent talent in the area? Hopefully will be better talent then CT!
-
09-28-22 13:29 #3271Regular Member

Posts: 7New Pictures, Same girl
Refer to post #3225.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
I've seen her and my experience was not good. Bad in all areas from start to finish.
-
09-28-22 13:05 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 356Casey
Thanks for the report. Was considering but think I will pass.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 17:07 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 198New?
Has anyone seen her. She seems a bit familiar but maybe reused photos.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/912493958624
-
09-27-22 11:11 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 405Anyone Experience This One?
I saw her one time when she first got my attention. She got my attention because she listed her location in a town you very seldom, if ever, see posted and it's fairly close to me. This was beginning of last summer or maybe even earlier. She was pregnant at the time, maybe 6 months, and had a two year old at the house and she said another in school. Kind of so so service, made sure you knew not to cum in her mouth, but face and tits were ok. CFS only way she rolled. At least she was clean and had good teeth. She didn't post for a while, assume due to new kid, now she's back and I've noticed she moves from town to town now, probably hotel to hotel. 180/240 were her numbers last time I talked to her when she was in higher end NW Manchester apt complex. If those prices don't bother you, might be worth a visit. The prices were more than the time I met her but I wasn't willing to pay the increase.
Originally Posted by Hentai444
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-22 10:48 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 653Personally, I don't usually answer ads that don't list anything under "activities".
Originally Posted by Hentai444
[View Original Post]
If you decide to pull the trigger, I'm sure we'd all like to hear how it went.
-
09-27-22 03:49 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone experience this one?











Reply With Quote




