Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 43529
-
10-19-22 12:11 #36839Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2East Massage Therapy. Braintree MA
Any lead on East Massage Therapy. Braintree MA?
-
10-19-22 09:33 #36838Senior Member

Posts: 531Not sure if you're serious but I'll pretend you are. H20 is the chemical symbol for water. Don't they teach this stuff in school anymore? So H20 has just become slang for Watertown.
Originally Posted by NickcNick
[View Original Post]
That's it, lesson over.
-
10-19-22 08:28 #36837Regular Member

Posts: 13Damage?
Originally Posted by ChasingCrows
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
-
10-18-22 22:12 #36836Senior Member

Posts: 108H20
Checked out mindful, met both females working, both we're under 30 and attractive. Definitely will repeat. Attractive staff.
-
10-18-22 20:43 #36835Senior Member

Posts: 306San San
I haven't been there yet. But if the girls in their ad work there it would be my go to place for sure.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
Let us know how you like it.
-
10-18-22 20:27 #36834Senior Member

Posts: 263Mindfulness Wellness.
Originally Posted by NickcNick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 19:41 #36833Senior Member

Posts: 3853Check out the "Need help in Chinatown" thread. I wrote a review there. Diva changed names. But, same facility. I girl I met I didn't recognize. But, it was the usual.
Originally Posted by Pelham12
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 19:06 #36832Regular Member

Posts: 13Best consistent spot for 60/40 w good massage?
I like Ocean and 73X Moody but looking for another spot with good providers who don't haggle.
-
10-18-22 18:32 #36831Senior Member

Posts: 742San San Spa
Anyone hear anything or been to this place in Everett? Just popped up it seems.
I may check it out, wanted to see if anyone had info first.
https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/.../22567749.html
-
10-18-22 18:08 #36830Senior Member

Posts: 81Really
Just google Mindful watertown. Not that difficult.
Originally Posted by NickcNick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 17:50 #36829Senior Member

Posts: 28Chinatown
As recommended by folks here I likely give a place in Chinatown a try. Has anyone ever been to divas? Shows up on rubmaps but that's not always a sure thing.
-
10-18-22 17:47 #36828Senior Member

Posts: 28Damage?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SmokenGlasses
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 17:09 #36827Senior Member

Posts: 180Damage
Forgot to include damage:
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
50 house.
100 tip.
-
10-18-22 16:39 #36826Regular Member

Posts: 3H2o
Can't find anything in Watertown (H2O)?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 16:18 #36825Senior Member

Posts: 60Not really Just HJ and sometimes a PM.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
YMMV if she likes you. Nothing more.
Known her for a few years now as I go regularly.











Reply With Quote




