Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27004

    Lauren STG

    New here. Did a search for phone number and name but no luck. Has anyone seen this one??

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/023017498698

  2. #27003

    Call me rose

    So I was on a trashy kick the other day. Oh did I get what I bargained for.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-rose/50271901

    I went ahead with my little head when I should have just not gone. I'm pretty sure she has a monkey on her. If you don't mind that bb is on the table. I did not take that plunge. She was tight and took direction well. I doubt I'll visit her again though I get nervous about drugs especially when they won't admit it to you when it's obvious. Pics look better then she does. I can say I think she is a good person and is doing what she feels she needs to make it in this world at this point. Sometimes things get ahold of you and you don't get away. I guess I just feel bad for her is all.

  3. #27002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507
    Her age saying 19 is a big no for me. Plus what other people have commented.

  4. #27001

    Lauren STG

    Hi. New here. I did a search by name and phone number with no results. Has anyone seen this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/023017498698

  5. #27000
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to reach Jaylynn in months even tried today from different numbers. Yaa always hit me back not immediately but she does respond.
    Thing with Yaa is that she responds but whenever she ask "have we met" I answer no and would like to she goes ghost after that.

  6. #26999
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
    I'll pass, thanks for the info.

  7. #26998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.
    220 qv? Lmao WTF. Swear to god Nobody better be giving her that. That's absurd and rude. From her pics she got some baby damage and not a dime body at all. And on top she rude. Screw that. Don't do it!! Be safe.

  8. #26997
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey Monagers,

    I've been trying to see Yaa-Yaa and Jaylnn different times, day and night, I could never get a response back.

    Not even a answer when I call. When I did reach Yaa for example she always asks if we've met before. Every time I've answer no I would like to, she goes cold / ghost LOL.

    I even lied and said we met and almost got close but didn't go far of course LOL.

    As far as Jaylnn, no response at all no matter the day or time she put the ad up. Does anyone else goes thru the same issues is there a secret code or something? LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/933366346085

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/712078234807
    I haven't been able to reach Jaylynn in months even tried today from different numbers. Yaa always hit me back not immediately but she does respond.

  9. #26996

    What is the latest update on the legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she made bond on the 18th. Still has a trial date in October.
    Is she out the game for real?

  10. #26995

    Hard to reach and how donI reach them?

    Hey Monagers,

    I've been trying to see Yaa-Yaa and Jaylnn different times, day and night, I could never get a response back.

    Not even a answer when I call. When I did reach Yaa for example she always asks if we've met before. Every time I've answer no I would like to, she goes cold / ghost LOL.

    I even lied and said we met and almost got close but didn't go far of course LOL.

    As far as Jaylnn, no response at all no matter the day or time she put the ad up. Does anyone else goes thru the same issues is there a secret code or something? LOL.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/933366346085

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/712078234807

  11. #26994
    Quote Originally Posted by GassedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Seen her post for a couple months now but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/95989267
    Spoke with her last night, she wants 220 for qv. Rude mouth.

  12. #26993

    Bri

    Sampled this one today. Very good mic skills and gets into it with taking direction well. Worth visiting!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/215393529663

  13. #26992

    Nadia

    Fellas,

    Figured I'd ask again, as I'm always looking for something new, but does anyone care to give some intel on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/95964757#.

    FF.

  14. #26991

    Update Bekki

    Texts led to she is only 17.100% chesterfield sting.

  15. #26990

    Scarlett too

    The cute redhead is also an ad for the sting. The text string eventually lead to "I'm 16 and need to make money".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Unless a senior knows this chick is good, stay away!

    Her pics are very sexy, her rates are cheap, and when you text her she said her location is near chesterfield mall.

    Everything points to this being a chesterfield sting.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/161894974507

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape