Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 736 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11029
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    She only has 2 posts. It's not that weird.
    Several days and over 4400 views later and still no reviews. Usually a girl that hot that's featured on the front page receives several reviews on her first day. It's definitely weird.

  2. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Basic cash and dash. Hotel incall. Everything looked alright, so I provided the agreed donation. Shortly after she announced we were in someone else's room and they were coming back, but -- no problem -- we'd just go to her room. Predictably, once in the hallways, she took off.
    Ouch! That sucks. At least you made it out ok.

  3. #6182
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing about the body pics. They just don't seem to fit her plus they look like super old pics. Makes you wonder why she is not posting recent body pics and super filtered face pics. Her rates seem reasonable, but there doesn't seem to be any recent solid info on her.

    How did she pull a rob on you?
    Basic cash and dash. Hotel incall. Everything looked alright, so I provided the agreed donation. Shortly after she announced we were in someone else's room and they were coming back, but -- no problem -- we'd just go to her room. Predictably, once in the hallways, she took off.

  4. #6181
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She's an active SW on aurora. All safety, extremely limited, extremely managed to the extent that it screws the whole situation up, and will short you on time. Not worth it. Plus she has some serious BO down there.
    Damn that's too bad, she looks hot.

  5. #6180

    Save yourself the hassle

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Alina? Phone number pulls up ads on a couple sites.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/788970780638
    I saw her. She's an active SW on aurora. All safety, extremely limited, extremely managed to the extent that it screws the whole situation up, and will short you on time. Not worth it. Plus she has some serious BO down there.

  6. #6179
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen MissAlmasLuv? She's hot but it's weird that there's no reviews yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RL-IN-TOWN-NOW!%26%2310024%3 B-SWEET-PETITE-LATINA-UKRAINIAN-MIXED-TREAT!-360-288-4033.
    Looks smokin hot and prefer mixed so plan to give her a spin. Will post a review.

  7. #6178

    Alina stg

    Anyone met Alina? Phone number pulls up ads on a couple sites.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...-/788970780638

  8. #6177

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen MissAlmasLuv? She's hot but it's weird that there's no reviews yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RL-IN-TOWN-NOW!%26%2310024%3 B-SWEET-PETITE-LATINA-UKRAINIAN-MIXED-TREAT!-360-288-4033.
    She only has 2 posts. It's not that weird.

  9. #6176

    MissAlmasLuv

    Anyone seen MissAlmasLuv? She's hot but it's weird that there's no reviews yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RL-IN-TOWN-NOW!%26%2310024%3 B-SWEET-PETITE-LATINA-UKRAINIAN-MIXED-TREAT!-360-288-4033.

  10. #6175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.
    Something felt different a few days later.

  11. #6174

    Damn

    Damn, she's fugly tho LOL. I'd not only put a cover over my Johnson but also over her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She's not new at all. She's been at this for at least a year. She's pretty open. Her pics are flattering. Some things felt different a couple days after I saw her. She had a touch of odor. Acceptable BBBJ. She tried to get me to finish that way. I said nah and blew one in her. This was in June. She's not expensive.

  12. #6173
    What was the extra charge for recording?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    I saw Summer Lynn last year for HH and she was fun. She is a bit heavier, but has a nice attitude about her I liked. She encouraged me and her big tits and phat ass was good to make me finish in no time, plus she helped with moving my phone to record the session. I think she's worth the HH rate.

  13. #6172

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    I saw Summer Lynn last year for HH and she was fun. She is a bit heavier, but has a nice attitude about her I liked. She encouraged me and her big tits and phat ass was good to make me finish in no time, plus she helped with moving my phone to record the session. I think she's worth the HH rate.
    How much heavier? You cool with sharing any of your recording if I PM you my number? Also, no worries if you're not cool with it.

  14. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating between seeing two girls tomorrow.

    Audelia Wild or Summer Lynn Banks?

    I've see. AuDelia once and had an amazing time, but Summer is more affordable and let's you record the date.

    So mongers, who would you recommend?
    I saw Summer Lynn last year for HH and she was fun. She is a bit heavier, but has a nice attitude about her I liked. She encouraged me and her big tits and phat ass was good to make me finish in no time, plus she helped with moving my phone to record the session. I think she's worth the HH rate.

  15. #6170
    Quote Originally Posted by TitFuckLover  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone know anything about this girl? Seen her post for awhile and thinking about having a go. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...l/593730286721.
    Offered pussy for heroin on tna a few years ago so I say no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape