Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12522

    Candy Update 2

    Candy is back already. She will be at Oasis in Shepherdsville tomorrow. Her arrival date was November 1st, but she came early because one of the girls had to leave and mamasan ask her to come now. If you're a Candy fan from the past you know where to find her again.

  2. #12521

    Unique Oh So In

    Dropped by Unique yesterday. Drew Marie who I had never seen before. Gave her 200 and asked for "everything", she said OK. Very attractive Asian with large "A" or small "B" tits. Started with half-ass massage for 15 minutes, then the flip. Wouldn't let me suck her tits. Sprayed my hands and genitals with alcohol, then put a hat on my erect cock. After a minute of lackluster head, I put her on her back and entered her. Very wet and tight, this went well until she got her nut. She then pulled my cock out and started a HJ. I put my finger in her pussy and she pulled away. I lost my erection and thanked her for her time. She communicated with a translation app on her phone. If she answers the door the next time I go there, I'll turn around and walk out.

  3. #12520

    Bardstown Rd options

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone5  [View Original Post]
    What's your thoughts on AMS on Bardstown road? Worth it? Is FS an option?
    I suppose it is past time for me to stop lurking and start posting.

    There are quite a few on Bardstown Rd.

    Starting near the Snyder and moving north, there is one on the left just past Seatonville. Good massage, standard only, mid-40's ladies. Been here many times over the years.

    A little further on the right, behind Mark's, is Art Spa. Only been here once, rub was not as good as across the street and she was older. Standard. Visit was pre covid.

    Just past Hurstbourne on the left is So IN? Spa I believe. Good reviews and FS, but I haven't been to this spot yet.

    Moving further up near Buechel Bypass, on the left you have Stress Away. Suana, Table Shower, minimal rub, FS. I have been here a couple of times and it felt a little rushed each time, but I wasn't expecting a 5 star experience, so I left happy.

    Across the street and skipping the bypass, there is another spot. I have only been once and there was a mid 40 woman working. Good massage, but that was it. I suspect more could be had if I went back regularly, but I can't say I have seen any posts about it either. They did have a 2 door entry like stress away.

    Finally, at least within my knowledge / experience, past the mall and across from CFA and tucked in the back, there is another spot. I have visited this place once about a month ago. Girl was youngish (early 30's maybe) and cute. Cute didn't make up for less than great massage and no hint at extras. YMMV.


    SC4.

  4. #12519

    Fern Creek

    What's your thoughts on AMS on Bardstown road? Worth it? Is FS an option?

  5. #12518
    Quote Originally Posted by KatHunter469  [View Original Post]
    Had past Monday off and so stopped by Sun Spa for massage. Mama San advised DeeDee was available so I opted for hour (70).

    Pre massage shower and rinse got me ready, then went and laid down on table. Light massage on back and legs, occasionally brushing junior. My hands roamed freely on her legs and backside as well.

    On flip asked if I wanted any extras. Agreed on every menu option for $. 4. For next 35 minutes I lay on my back while she went to work. Basic HJ, BJ, some 69 and then she climbed aboard cowgirl style, grinding away until I filled the bag.

    Hot towel service to clean up, then dressed me and out the door.

    $$. 1 all in. Given other asks of incall and menu options, highly recommend q.
    Where is SunSpa and how much is a $$.

  6. #12517

    Oasis

    How is the scene at Oasis been? Haven't been since Ginger left. Also haven't been to Empire since Bebe left.

  7. #12516

    Essi is not working anymore

    I tried to book with Essi again this morning, and Essi said she is No longer working in this business. Not available anymore. Hope that helps anyone who was looking for her.

  8. #12515

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Number 1 Suns, number 2 Oasis.
    I agree. Sun's for sure. And I hear Oasis has had some good talent lately, too.

  9. #12514

    If I had your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by SWaffles  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Mostly only familiar with Royal Sauna. I've been to Preston 61 back a few years ago and I did have some great experiences there, but at some point the only kind of girls available were older ones and not particularly good looking older ones. I had one good experience at stone and one at empire, and one at unique so in, but this was all years ago. Probably bordering on 7 or 8 years ago even.

    I just want opinions on where to go to get a decent looking Asian lady for FS. They don't have to be young, but I do like when they have obviously taken good care of themselves. I see a lot of mention of Sun's, which I've never been to. I do like Middle aged women also, but not like. 60 or more LOL.

    Thanks guys.
    Number 1 Suns, number 2 Oasis.

  10. #12513

    Best place for FS

    Hey guys,

    Mostly only familiar with Royal Sauna. I've been to Preston 61 back a few years ago and I did have some great experiences there, but at some point the only kind of girls available were older ones and not particularly good looking older ones. I had one good experience at stone and one at empire, and one at unique so in, but this was all years ago. Probably bordering on 7 or 8 years ago even.

    I just want opinions on where to go to get a decent looking Asian lady for FS. They don't have to be young, but I do like when they have obviously taken good care of themselves. I see a lot of mention of Sun's, which I've never been to. I do like Middle aged women also, but not like. 60 or more LOL.

    Thanks guys.

  11. #12512

    Relaxation Station

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place? Seems interesting. Message me direct if you want, thanks!
    There has been a lot of information shared about Relaxation Station in this thread if you would like to take some time and effort to read. Maybe the Search function at the top of the thread will assist also.

  12. #12511
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place? Seems interesting. Message me direct if you want, thanks!
    Or you could just use the search button, because there is tons of info about this location on here.

  13. #12510

    Relaxlation station 5818

    Any info on this place? Seems interesting. Message me direct if you want, thanks!

  14. #12509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Churchill

    I agree 100% with OneSwiss. Patti is hands down the best. I only saw Sunny once. She would not take ANY clothes off, not even her top. That's a deal breaker for me, so if I go there, I always see Patti. CeCe and Patti are my two favorites. (Cece is not at Churchill, but you can find her on RubMd).

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Maria, Sunny, Patti and a couple others who are not there anymore. My favorite by far is Patti. If Patti is not available then Maria because I found Sunny to be sub par in service.

  15. #12508

    Candy update

    I talked to Candy today. She told me she will be back on November 1st. She'll be at Oasis in Shepherdsville. Just FYI for you guys who know and love her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape