Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20355

    More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.
    Is she on Seeking too? There is another one on there that looks similar.

  2. #20354

    Saw her about 10 days back

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?
    I saw her about 10-12 days back so she must be back from her uncle. She's also been responding to me although we've not connected but that's only because I haven't found time to visit her. That number is what I've used to contact her and she's been responding to me.

  3. #20353

    Any info?

    Anyone have any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but without a name the search is no help. Thanks in advance!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372

  4. #20352

    Got it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LykeDawg81  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.

    Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!
    I see the reviews, I was talking about all of them being in Garner. It just seem uncommonly coincidental. That's all I mean.

  5. #20351
    I can confirm the rimming / balls thing, she'll go right for that so FYI if it's not your thing. Apart from that, pretty rushed / Non-GFE experience. Very very little English. Was quoted 120 qv, 160 half. Talked down to $100 qv. I'd say ok for an in an out experience, perhaps a step up from the fake Asian ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little English but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414

  6. #20350

    Adeline Thorne

    This one wants $60 just to talk to you, plus a deposit for service. Which immediately means red flags everywhere. Kinda bitchy thru texts as well. But I'm curious if anyone has completed the extensive screening and deposit bullshit and had a dream with her? Maybe Ill attempt to go through with it if I get any positive feedback. Only review I'm seeing if from 2019 and its meh.

    PMs welcome as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adi22t22

  7. #20349

    Nikki?

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?
    I was wondering the same thing. Unsure what is up?

  8. #20348

    Any info?

    Any info on this one? I think I've seen a review before but no name on the ad makes it hard to search for. Thanks in advance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/738205670372

  9. #20347

    Nikki

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/273695741596

    Is she back from visiting uncle or?

  10. #20346
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.
    Hey bro they're heavily review just used the search bar. Decide your self.

    Be safe and happy hunting Gents!!

  11. #20345
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    Been back and forth for a while now and finally ready to actually do this. Anyone have any recommendations on a girl for a first time? Just to clarify, not the first time having sex, first time with an escort. Any advice as well would be appreciated. Obviously not looking to get arrested or mugged on my first visit, trying to lesson my risks by talking to experienced members of this site. Also if I am posting in the wrong section let me know where it needs to be and I'll fix it asap.
    PM me with your type and what type of girl you're looking for and I'll try to help. Welcome!

  12. #20344

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    When she opened the door the pictures are accurate of her. She took directions very well through the process but she did some things to me that have never been done. She loves sucking balls and rimming with a passion. I could not stop moaning to save my life, LOL. She had my legs up in the air and I just grabbed the back of her head and she was going at it. She is a absolute pro so have your hygiene straight down there. Mish, doggy, cg and probably more on menu. Little english but she understands well. No rush, GFE, I must repeat!!

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/94573414
    What was the damage? Hr or hhr? About to see her today!

  13. #20343

    Gardner

    Anyone knows about this Latina influx in this side of town? They seem TGTBT or an uncle set up. Be safe out there.

  14. #20342

    Savannah

    Yes, she used to go by Savannah. Have seen her once. Good BBBJ and ok time. She can be a bit talkative and straightforward and lays out the rules but that's fine. Main reason I haven't repeated is that her incall location isn't ideal. Usually lots of shady characters hanging around. Not sure if she's moved since I last saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/134434523561

    Anyone seen this MILF? Please share some info. Thanks.

  15. #20341

    Dfk

    Call me crazy but I looking for a provider that likes to kiss, preferably DFK. Anybody know of a reliable one in the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape