Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 31624
-
10-19-22 09:12 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 485NikkiBaby25
I have been seeing her for a while. Usually comes out to my place since she lives pretty close by. Pretty cool girl very accommodating. Those soft lips on my cock are pretty great! Never felt a tooth scrape my cock at all. Never had a no show but have setup times and maybe she's 30 min behind. Usually keeps me updated. Not sure what happen on your first attempt. We go through all the positions and she takes it like a champ. Finish in mish as she loves to watch.
Originally Posted by Wsph7
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 09:08 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 485Honey
This one is on my list to try out. Funny when I say the post the other day I clicked the link and she had in there her name is Asher and she was 25 now the ad has name as Honey and she is 30. Still looks like something I want to try.
Originally Posted by IPayYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 21:39 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 249A shitload of cats. And she has seen better days. I met with her about 2 months ago, but between the 20 cats, the litter boxes and needles laying around, I walked off. I had heard so many good reviews about her, but she's not for me.
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 21:21 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 139Too late I guess
I entered the hobby too late. I've seen glowing reviews about the real Jersey and would like to meet, but I guess it's just not in the cards 😔.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 21:14 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 188Jersey girl!!
I miss you Jersey girl!!
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 18:42 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 337Layla
I checked in with Layla a few days ago and she did just have a baby girl. I told her to let me know if she needed anything. Today she texted me and asked for some help so I met up with her. She is offering BBBJCIM only at this time but her skills are very good and I will continue to be a regular. She is available for more of the same. If digits are needed PM me.
GS.
-
10-18-22 16:37 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 113NikkiBaby25
Latest add as of Oct 18:
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/640065316910
I've seen many reports of NikkiBaby and she seemed my type and value but I wasn't thrilled about a car date. What the heck. Why not give it a try?
This date was about 3 week's ago. She gave me a meeting spot but was a complete no-show. I left but an hour later I got a very apologetic text so I decided to try again. Something I never do. Later that day we did meet up and she hopped into my car and directed me to her very private location for the deed. As others have said, it is supremely private so any worries I had about being exposed were relieved entirely.
She didn't have any panties so I got a glimpse of the puss but we were just going for a BBBJCIM. My car is definitely cramped but she made do. She brought her tits out but, again, due to the car logistics, I wasn't able to get as much access as I normally prefer. The car logistics also impaired her ability to get a good angle on my dick so it took a little while longer than it should have. But she hung in and finally milked a shot out of me. As I expected from reports, she spit into a towel she brought.
I'll definitely repeat at the advertised price but I need to do a better job of giving her comfortable access.
-
10-18-22 13:08 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 36Not our jersey
Jersey girl is the best all around mafia 64.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 11:54 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 80I think I dreamt of her before, does she still has a cat?
Originally Posted by OrlKind04
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 11:02 #23275Regular Member

Posts: 13That is correct. Different Jersey. Also goes by Crissy I believe.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 09:46 #23274Regular Member

Posts: 13Of course. I only wish you were closer to the east side and I'd visit more often but I guess I'll settle for here and there when I'm near the tourist area.
Originally Posted by KatieKisses1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 09:43 #23273Regular Member

Posts: 13Agree
I always bring one just in case but I agree a good provider should always have some on hand. I feel like some of the less reliable providers think they can get away with just providing just headache relief at full service rates by saying "oh I don't have a cover".
Originally Posted by KatieKisses1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 09:38 #23272Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Let's not get confused Gentlemen
Hello Fellas, just wanted to point out that this Jersey is not me.
Originally Posted by OrlKind04
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 08:54 #23271Senior Member

Posts: 647Alyssa
Is now allowing me to share her digits to qualified senior members. Meaning that you need to have several good posts Here on girls you have done dates on. Regardless if it's positive or negative or just okay. I have been seeing Alyssa for years and it has always been a great time. She has no incall so always did CD with her. She's also available for outcall. Has no car, so you will either need to pick her up or Uber her to your location.
Originally Posted by RP469
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
10-18-22 00:59 #23270Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Thanks for the props! I'm happy that you enjoyed and appreciated my skills.
Originally Posted by OrlKind04
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




