Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 25707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Link

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/850154936579

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She took her ad down. I remember seeing it, but can't remember who the girl was. I was hoping to ask about her myself. I just saw your DM. I wish I could help.

  2. #17531

    Mouthpiece Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen reports on her. Could someone help me out? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/899603349543.
    She took her ad down. I remember seeing it, but can't remember who the girl was. I was hoping to ask about her myself. I just saw your DM. I wish I could help.

  3. #17530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Mouth Piece Fire

    I know I've seen reports on her. Could someone help me out? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/899603349543.

  4. #17529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Breezy

    I saw her about a month ago. She was looking good when I saw her. I'd guess they are current pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm1974  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Breezy's new pics on STG. She looks great! Are these current? How anyone seen her in the last month?

    May need to set something up with her since Sofia isn't responding on snapchat.

  5. #17528

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.
    Got in touch last week but was on miller and I prefer her other hosting place, at least during the day, so I passed.

  6. #17527

    Breezy

    Just saw Breezy's new pics on STG. She looks great! Are these current? How anyone seen her in the last month?

    May need to set something up with her since Sofia isn't responding on snapchat.

  7. #17526

    Saw an Ad a Couple Days Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.
    I saw an ad on STG posted on the 13th so I don't think she's out of ot but I've been trying to get in touch as well so idk what's up with her regarding that.

  8. #17525

    Sofia

    Has anyone seen here recently? Still trying to reach her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/666434754927

  9. #17524

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen the girl in middletown that goes by golden v.
    Back-and-forth texting a couple weeks ago I asked for pics she she had a slow response and sent me pics.

    But I was on vacation at the time when I return a few days later no response.

  10. #17523

    Kasey has been robbing people lately stole $4,000 I know of This is her

    🌟127775;Blow&Go🌬special (INCALL ONLY)🌟127775; 27 years old.

    05:20 PM on 2022-10-16.

    Read before contacting a poster.

    Email meCall me.

    I see.

    Couples, Men.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Blonde, Brunette (brown), Redhead.

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash, CashApp.

    Available for.

    Incall.

    Location.

    East and west day.

    Weight.

    130 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in.

    Breasts.

    Medium Natural.

    Grooming down under.

    Shaved.

    Piercing.

    Visible.

    Tattoos.

    Very visible or many.

    Hi my name is Kacey I'm 27 years old single and live alone and can host I have safe and drama free environment I'm a one of a kind and down to try new things I can most definitely give you the attention your wife isn't giving you I'm independent and I love getting fucked and sucking dick. I'm available pretty much 24/7 I can host and yes I do have a drama free environment and I am located in east / west part of Dayton area so we both know what we want so if you are down to have some fun with no strings attached and no questions asked call 937xxxx166.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trash.jpg‎   trash2.jpeg‎  

  11. #17522

    Dana

    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.

  12. #17521

    Easy money

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she called me a few days ago asking me to send some money by cash app. Not sure what here issues are but she is always asking for help rather than getting busy to help herself one way or another. Better gals to play with. Stay safe.
    Thats because she has access to easy money. I am sure some of us are "helping" her just by giving free money. So she is trying the same tactic with all. If you get even 3 mongers who will send you 100 $ its 300 $ without doing anything. I stopped responding her after my 2nd visit due to her contact ask for help and excuses to avoid scheduling a meet.

  13. #17520

    Maybe she should change her attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/293878249390

    Sarah reached out needing $ to stay in her hotel tonight. I can't make it but if anyone else can you could probably work out a good deal for you both. Good luck and stay safe.
    Maybe if she was more worried about what the customer performed, being as they are paying, she might get more business.

    I thought about visiting her but I sometimes need an hour. I am not paying $$$ for an hour with a pregnant girl in a substandard hotel.

    By the way I have heard that sob story before.

  14. #17519
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #17518

    Sarah

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/293878249390

    Sarah reached out needing $ to stay in her hotel tonight. I can't make it but if anyone else can you could probably work out a good deal for you both. Good luck and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape