Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contract with a blond girl that moves you to snap chat and then finds out who you are and who your wife is on facebook and threatens to send the conversation and SA account and her family and friends? I just dealt with this all afternoon and ended up sending the ransom with my cc via moneygram which I hope I can fight. Would these people really send it? It looks so legit like literally about to message my wife in a screen shot on snap. I am so dumb, never again will I fall for what seemed real (as in meeting up). Happy to chat with anyone about this. I can give you my text free number.
    I was threatened by a new Haven Woman right after M&G, she was like she knows my number, she has seem my car and knows where I work, said she was underage, though her profile said 22, she texted several times in a threatening manner asking me to send money after I blocked her, she started using other numbers, blocked her so do not have the link but it was stressful her screen name is Astute Temptress.

  2. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I know you were probably scared, but you should have never sent any money to them. They will threaten you again in a few days unless you send more money.

    People get spammed bullshit all day on social media. Random friend requests / messages that don't even make sense half the time. Scams are super common and if you deny everything then nobody will bat an eye.

    Do a chargeback on your card and tell them to pound sand.
    Yea I will talk to my card company and say I was held for ransom, which basically it felt that way. Holy crap never talk to someone on snap even though I heard people have success. They stated they were hosting in New Haven also. Whole situation seemed ok until it went south with the threats to tell all these people and ruin my life.

  3. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Us single guys have advantage. Go ahead. Tell my wife and mother. LOL.

    Just word of advice to everyone. Don't bother with any of the foreign girls unless you traveling there. Why bother. Unless you in to video sex. Waste of energy. Immediately delete anyone from Venezuela, Phillipines, etc. When you see their location data. That is real helpful the location tracking on SA.
    The girl was white looked like a normal 20 year old from USA.

  4. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This is a time waster.

    Texted back and forth over several days discussing PPM and expectations, etc. Finally come back with a "I only sell contents these days". *****, why don't you just said so in the first place.

    Maybe if you're willing to offer her 500 ppm, she might be DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-1966f0a436a4
    Same same. She texted me randomly after a few weeks. Only a few messages for me. I get to point quick LOL. Seems like Hartford hood rat. I would bang her in second though. Haha.

  5. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contract with a blond girl that moves you to snap chat and then finds out who you are and who your wife is on facebook and threatens to send the conversation and SA account and her family and friends? I just dealt with this all afternoon and ended up sending the ransom with my cc via moneygram which I hope I can fight. Would these people really send it? It looks so legit like literally about to message my wife in a screen shot on snap. I am so dumb, never again will I fall for what seemed real (as in meeting up). Happy to chat with anyone about this. I can give you my text free number.
    Us single guys have advantage. Go ahead. Tell my wife and mother. LOL.

    Just word of advice to everyone. Don't bother with any of the foreign girls unless you traveling there. Why bother. Unless you in to video sex. Waste of energy. Immediately delete anyone from Venezuela, Phillipines, etc. When you see their location data. That is real helpful the location tracking on SA.

  6. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by OppLife28  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contract with a blond girl that moves you to snap chat and then finds out who you are and who your wife is on facebook and threatens to send the conversation and SA account and her family and friends? I just dealt with this all afternoon and ended up sending the ransom with my cc via moneygram which I hope I can fight. Would these people really send it? It looks so legit like literally about to message my wife in a screen shot on snap. I am so dumb, never again will I fall for what seemed real (as in meeting up). Happy to chat with anyone about this. I can give you my text free number.
    I know you were probably scared, but you should have never sent any money to them. They will threaten you again in a few days unless you send more money.

    People get spammed bullshit all day on social media. Random friend requests / messages that don't even make sense half the time. Scams are super common and if you deny everything then nobody will bat an eye.

    Do a chargeback on your card and tell them to pound sand.

  7. #4520

    SCAM alert-Fraud from Philippines

    Has anyone been in contract with a blond girl that moves you to snap chat and then finds out who you are and who your wife is on facebook and threatens to send the conversation and SA account and her family and friends? I just dealt with this all afternoon and ended up sending the ransom with my cc via moneygram which I hope I can fight. Would these people really send it? It looks so legit like literally about to message my wife in a screen shot on snap. I am so dumb, never again will I fall for what seemed real (as in meeting up). Happy to chat with anyone about this. I can give you my text free number.

  8. #4519

    She wants 50 for the video call, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    So I've been getting into seeking both inside the US and outside the US and having a ton of fun. Will start to post results.

    This one wanted $ to meet to video before chatting. When I clarified that I only will help in person, she stopped responding. Not a big surprise.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
    I agree that SA is a lot of fun. Unfortunately there is also a ton of this bs but it's not that hard to weed through them.

  9. #4518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Janee212

    This is a time waster.

    Texted back and forth over several days discussing PPM and expectations, etc. Finally come back with a "I only sell contents these days". *****, why don't you just said so in the first place.

    Maybe if you're willing to offer her 500 ppm, she might be DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-1966f0a436a4

  10. #4517

    Wants $ to video chat before meeting.

    So I've been getting into seeking both inside the US and outside the US and having a ton of fun. Will start to post results.

    This one wanted $ to meet to video before chatting. When I clarified that I only will help in person, she stopped responding. Not a big surprise.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb

  11. #4516

    WYP Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridge;6174762[URL
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/blzjDGqrJ4P4EWXJ3Vdgkx7X[/URL]

    This one here is looking for half of the money upfront before meeting. Hard pass for me. Sent a picture of stacks of benjamins saying she isn't hard up for money, just that guys don't pay when they meet her. Seems like a scam to me.
    While she does appear to be normal, stay correct in Not sending any amount in advance. It's a bottom dweller tactic to get anything for free, whether $300 or $3.

    BMD.

  12. #4515

    I Hit That

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?
    And I had to negotiate her down to 300. She's a bartender and can get laid anytime she wants. She's good looking nice personality but a little bit too tall for my taste. She's clean she's sexy and she's worth the 300, I guess, considering what's out there an available presently. Poo.

  13. #4514

    Wyp

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...P4EWXJ3Vdgkx7X

    This one here is looking for half of the money upfront before meeting. Hard pass for me. Sent a picture of stacks of benjamins saying she isn't hard up for money, just that guys don't pay when they meet her. Seems like a scam to me.

  14. #4513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    She blocked you. Coming up for me.
    Impossible! I just created a brand new account today to browse.

    Edit: NVM, she's showing up now. I did messaged her from a prior paid account, she's def GPS. Waste of time, I don't she bee any good in the FC even if you're willing to paid the premium $$$ for her.

  15. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Profile deleted?

    You got pics of her?
    She blocked you. Coming up for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape