Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 25713
-
10-18-22 11:45 #17538Regular Member

Posts: 16Jiggle
Had a great time with Jiggle last night!
I had seen and reviewed her before but had not been with anyone for almost 3 months since when I started my radiation treatment for Prostate Cancer. We sat and talked for awhile and reconnected. She knows my situation and was very sweet and understanding as I was nervous since didn't know if everything would work!
Once the clothes came off I was very inspired by her sexy naked body. She gave me a long and Fantastic BBBJ followed by CG, Mish and Doggy. Afterwards we talked and cuddled (which I Love). Had a great time, and now that I know everything working can't wait to see her again!
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/212910338532
-
10-18-22 10:01 #17537Senior Member

Posts: 356Kacey
I'm curious as to how you came across this information about the $4000. Do you have any details you can share with us as to how she was able to steal $4000? Just curious. I recall that she could rip people off but don't recall the details.
Originally Posted by BigDave123
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 00:43 #17536Regular Member

Posts: 15Golden v
I was supposed to see Golden v at 9 this morning but she ghosted me.
-
10-18-22 00:20 #17535Senior Member

Posts: 717$4000?
How can anyone steal $4000 in this hobby?
No one is carrying that much cash however his pocket is deep. Cashapp scam? Still hard to do.
Originally Posted by BigDave123
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 22:14 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 224Sofia
Saw Sofia today she is a very nice lady has a wonderful personality and enjoys what she does. She makes me feel young again and that's hard to do when I am in my 70's LOL. She is my number one.
Honestji.
-
10-17-22 21:06 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 122Don't do it!
Her pictures are very old, she is a lot bigger and older. She does not deliver. She most certainly deserves to be in the rip off hall of shame.
Originally Posted by Nyferious1
[View Original Post]
Save your time and money and just jerk yourself off at home. That's what you will have to do at her place anyways.
-
10-17-22 20:30 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 369Link
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/850154936579
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 20:26 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 827Mouthpiece Fire
She took her ad down. I remember seeing it, but can't remember who the girl was. I was hoping to ask about her myself. I just saw your DM. I wish I could help.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 19:59 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 369Mouth Piece Fire
I know I've seen reports on her. Could someone help me out? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/899603349543.
-
10-17-22 19:45 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 369Breezy
I saw her about a month ago. She was looking good when I saw her. I'd guess they are current pics.
Originally Posted by Pm1974
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 18:24 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 121Dana
Got in touch last week but was on miller and I prefer her other hosting place, at least during the day, so I passed.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 17:48 #17527Regular Member

Posts: 19Breezy
Just saw Breezy's new pics on STG. She looks great! Are these current? How anyone seen her in the last month?
May need to set something up with her since Sofia isn't responding on snapchat.
-
10-17-22 17:12 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 259Saw an Ad a Couple Days Ago
I saw an ad on STG posted on the 13th so I don't think she's out of ot but I've been trying to get in touch as well so idk what's up with her regarding that.
Originally Posted by Rednek66
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 14:46 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 118Sofia
Has anyone seen here recently? Still trying to reach her.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/666434754927
-
10-17-22 14:00 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 28Golden V
Back-and-forth texting a couple weeks ago I asked for pics she she had a slow response and sent me pics.
Originally Posted by Spanky36
[View Original Post]
But I was on vacation at the time when I return a few days later no response.









Reply With Quote






