Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17536

    Golden v

    I was supposed to see Golden v at 9 this morning but she ghosted me.

  2. #17535

    $4000?

    How can anyone steal $4000 in this hobby?

    No one is carrying that much cash however his pocket is deep. Cashapp scam? Still hard to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave123  [View Original Post]
    🌟127775;Blow&Go🌬special (INCALL ONLY)🌟127775; 27 years old.

    05:20 PM on 2022-10-16.

    Read before contacting a poster.

    Email meCall me.

    I see.

    Couples, Men.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Blonde, Brunette (brown), Redhead.

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash, CashApp..

  3. #17534

    Sofia

    Saw Sofia today she is a very nice lady has a wonderful personality and enjoys what she does. She makes me feel young again and that's hard to do when I am in my 70's LOL. She is my number one.

    Honestji.

  4. #17533

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyferious1  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...9/938886672167

    Getting desperate. Been tryna do research on this one can't seem to find anything. Anyone dreamed with her before?
    Her pictures are very old, she is a lot bigger and older. She does not deliver. She most certainly deserves to be in the rip off hall of shame.

    Save your time and money and just jerk yourself off at home. That's what you will have to do at her place anyways.

  5. #17532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Link

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/850154936579

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She took her ad down. I remember seeing it, but can't remember who the girl was. I was hoping to ask about her myself. I just saw your DM. I wish I could help.

  6. #17531

    Mouthpiece Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen reports on her. Could someone help me out? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/899603349543.
    She took her ad down. I remember seeing it, but can't remember who the girl was. I was hoping to ask about her myself. I just saw your DM. I wish I could help.

  7. #17530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Mouth Piece Fire

    I know I've seen reports on her. Could someone help me out? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/899603349543.

  8. #17529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Breezy

    I saw her about a month ago. She was looking good when I saw her. I'd guess they are current pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm1974  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Breezy's new pics on STG. She looks great! Are these current? How anyone seen her in the last month?

    May need to set something up with her since Sofia isn't responding on snapchat.

  9. #17528

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.
    Got in touch last week but was on miller and I prefer her other hosting place, at least during the day, so I passed.

  10. #17527

    Breezy

    Just saw Breezy's new pics on STG. She looks great! Are these current? How anyone seen her in the last month?

    May need to set something up with her since Sofia isn't responding on snapchat.

  11. #17526

    Saw an Ad a Couple Days Ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.
    I saw an ad on STG posted on the 13th so I don't think she's out of ot but I've been trying to get in touch as well so idk what's up with her regarding that.

  12. #17525

    Sofia

    Has anyone seen here recently? Still trying to reach her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/666434754927

  13. #17524

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky36  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen the girl in middletown that goes by golden v.
    Back-and-forth texting a couple weeks ago I asked for pics she she had a slow response and sent me pics.

    But I was on vacation at the time when I return a few days later no response.

  14. #17523

    Kasey has been robbing people lately stole $4,000 I know of This is her

    🌟127775;Blow&Go🌬special (INCALL ONLY)🌟127775; 27 years old.

    05:20 PM on 2022-10-16.

    Read before contacting a poster.

    Email meCall me.

    I see.

    Couples, Men.

    Race / Regionality.

    Caucasian (N. American / W. European).

    Hair color.

    Blonde, Brunette (brown), Redhead.

    Accepted payment methods.

    Cash, CashApp.

    Available for.

    Incall.

    Location.

    East and west day.

    Weight.

    130 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in.

    Breasts.

    Medium Natural.

    Grooming down under.

    Shaved.

    Piercing.

    Visible.

    Tattoos.

    Very visible or many.

    Hi my name is Kacey I'm 27 years old single and live alone and can host I have safe and drama free environment I'm a one of a kind and down to try new things I can most definitely give you the attention your wife isn't giving you I'm independent and I love getting fucked and sucking dick. I'm available pretty much 24/7 I can host and yes I do have a drama free environment and I am located in east / west part of Dayton area so we both know what we want so if you are down to have some fun with no strings attached and no questions asked call 937xxxx166.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trash.jpg‎   trash2.jpeg‎  

  15. #17522

    Dana

    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Dana lately? I've sent several messages but no response back I heard she was engaged so wasn't sure if she is still in the game or not If anyone has had any luck let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape