Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 10417
-
10-31-22 10:15 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 29The last time I was there (I think it was Thursday), they were still there.
Originally Posted by Headhunchoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:47 #9636Senior Member

Posts: 32Cubans at DH
Anyone know if that clique of Cubans (like 3-5 of them) are still working at DH? It's been a while since I last went to that club and I want to go back soon hoping that they'll be there.
-
10-30-22 18:32 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 905Something very high end
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
I chuckled a little when I read the words "something very high end. " Does this mean patrons will be wearing hard shoes and collared shirts, vale, sexy bartenders, and classy strippers? I don't believe there has ever been a high-end strip club in Jacksonville. Oh, wait some claimed the Gold Club was. Like you said, it depends on the dancers and the crowd. My prediction, just another neighborhood bar with ten parking spots, drunks, retired strippers, and strippers who believe their worth is a bag (large sum of money). Hopefully I am wrong. LOL.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 16:13 #9634Senior Member

Posts: 501There is a hot and fun Harley at Doll House. Saw her last week night shift.
Originally Posted by ThrustGood
[View Original Post]
-NFM.
-
10-30-22 14:19 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 166Flash is open
It was actually opened last night. It looks good, might be trying to go for something very high end (no joke, it looks that good inside). It's owned by the same guy that bought Cocktails, SOS and centerfold. I guess this is a soft open now and there will be a grand opening next weekend. Also heard they're open from 5-2 am so no real dayshift right now. Obviously the girls and crowd will ultimately determine if the club is worth it, but it is open.
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 14:06 #9632Senior Member

Posts: 572Flash Dancers
I live nearby and drive by it regularly. I've been watching the slow transformation. Looks like its ready to open (from the outside aleast). Anybody know anything about the ownership and intentions?
-
10-25-22 21:09 #9631Regular Member

Posts: 3Harley
Anyone know if Harley is still working at Emporers?
-
10-24-22 12:56 #9630Senior Member

Posts: 253Damages
What were the damages from Alexis? I have seen some SM asking for help. You can DM if you don't want to make it public.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:56 #9629Senior Member

Posts: 84General info
We were in Jacksonville recently on a golf trip and hit several clubs. I'll definitely agree the Latin girls are much more friendly. Most of them said they were Cuban, I wish their English was a bit better but for the most part there was a big language barrier. We went to 3 clubs, Wacko's, Emperor's Club, and the Officers Club. We didn't care of the Officer's club, but it was our first time and we were only there once. The chairs weren't very comfortable and at least when we were there I didn't see many attractive girls. BTW, there were mostly white girls the night we were there. Wacko's has by far the most Latin girls of the clubs we went to, and I was able to get a HJ in the dance area from a cute girl. I'm sorry I can't remember her name! I had the best luck at Emperors, mostly white girls there but there were several Latin girls. The white girls seemed to have an entitlement issue, one told us if we wanted to touch her at all it would be an extra $10 a song! No thanks! If you're looking to have some fun I would recommend Dina, she's another Cuban girl but she'll take care of you right in the dance area. I was going to do a VIP or whatever they call the private rooms but there was no need, she didn't seem concerned about anyone walking by and while a couple girls did no one bothered us. There was another very cute Latin girl who wears a short skirt but again sorry I can't remember the name. It sounded like she was up for a lot of fun too but I was already satisfied by the time she came over.
-
10-19-22 08:02 #9628Senior Member

Posts: 653Facts
If you looking for fun you have a higher chance with Latin women has always been my experience. Especially if their first language is Spainish you are in there. Other dancers don't always offer as many services compared to the Latin women.
Originally Posted by JaxGunner
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 16:19 #9627Senior Member

Posts: 45Monday Day Shift
Went into Sins after a long hiatus, shortly after they opened. I picked the wrong seat over by 1 of the video machines and a girl who was not to my flavor sat next to me, started outright with if I wanted a dance. Politely passed and then she camped out there making all the other girls as they came in bypass me. Finally when some girls started dancing I threw down a stage tip to get someone to come talk to me, it happened to be Cuban Megan who I've had before. Being that I'd wasted almost 2 hours of my life to not see any skin or talk to anyone I went with it and had my "fun" with Megan. She's robotic and all about just getting the job done but for a thick little Latina who is trying to get by, I'd recommend being that it's a sure thing and she's not like the zombie street scene. If you speak Spanish you may have an easier time negotiating with her to take care of your needs.
-
10-15-22 19:53 #9626Senior Member

Posts: 79SOS Gentlemen's Club
I first started with trying to get in touch with some "STG" gorls.
None of them replied, as usual.
I have posted before that most, if not all escorts sleep during the day!
When no one responded, I went to wacko's with no luck.
After leaving Wackos, I stopped off at the "SOS" Club on 17 (Roosevelt).
When I got to the SOS club, I met a Beautiful Girl named "Alexis".
When I entered through the far right door, I was met by a beautiful girl.
Named "Alexis" !! She whispered into my ear that she swallowed every bit!!
And she does!
-
10-12-22 15:31 #9625Senior Member

Posts: 501Wackos
Went to Waxkos day shift and it was slow. Had a few beers and chatted a dancer and didn't understand her name. Jada maybe? Anyway, she asked if I wanted a dance and I said yes as long as it's a good one. Like all girls she said that's all she gives is good dances. She leans into my ear and asks what I want. Told her FS and she said that there are too many eyes back there during day shift during the week. Apparently Sundays are a better day for that. That said I opted for a corner booth handjob which was.
Nice. Told her I'll see her this Sunday after I get out of church jk.
NFM.
-
10-11-22 15:31 #9624Senior Member

Posts: 653Been there last weekend SOS is still open just the building next to it is going through some reconstruction. It does give off that sketchy vibe but if you've been there prior nothing to dramatic goes on. But it has been dead lately in my eyes but if it's a good time to you then by all means cheers.
Originally Posted by LuvMatureHos
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 15:00 #9623Senior Member

Posts: 180Sos is open, I haven't been there in a bit, maybe someone can give a recent review.
Originally Posted by LuvMatureHos
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





