The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 695 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9622

    Sos lounge?

    Will be visiting Jax next month. Last time I was there a friend and I went to a place called SOS or Porthole. On San Jose I think. It was sketchy as hell but a real good time. Any idea if it is still open and if so, what to expect? Thanks!

  2. #9621

    Kami at sins

    First time at a strip club. Kami really caught my eye. She has a perfect body with a short built. Went in for a private dance and there were no extras offered. Is this a normal thing with her, or has anyone had more beneficial outcomes?

  3. #9620

    DH afternoon

    Stopped by DH, I hate using names of the girls, I talked with a nice brunette who I've had the pleasure of seeing a few times. We went to the usual business booth for the dance and after some back and forth we settled on 160 which included the price for 2 songs. All we did was mic check, prices are always higher in the clubs but at least you know what you're paying for up front. I struck out at Sins the last few times I went so I'll probably wait a little longer before venturing there again to sample the entertainment. I'm usually in for the day shift as it's always less people, only lucked out a handful times after 7 pm so most of the trips are between 1 pm and 5 pm.

  4. #9619

    I think the confusion is about the difference between the VIP section and dance area

    So most of us called the area in the back where you get private dances the VIP section. Whereas in a normal dance club VIP section would be an exclusive seating area in the main club. Wackos has a couple VIP areas in the main club for exclusive seating and bottle service. It's primarily a joke but some people like to be secluded from the rest of the plebes. For all intents and purposes VIP is considered the dance area in the back. Emperors might have VIP seating in the main club somewhere but I don't know where it would be. Pretty sure Sinsations does not have any VIP seating. Hope that clears it up for you guys.

  5. #9618
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyBrain  [View Original Post]
    Some places have separate VIP areas, and others might lack one or the other altogether, but in Jax, lap dance and VIP areas are typically one and the same. Off the top, other than Emperor's, I don't think anybody else has a separate VIP / dance area; at least nobody else springs to mind. Typically, VIP areas are more expensive but, in return, traditionally have offered more privacy and more time, though not in Jax in recent memory.

    At Sins, they have a slightly more expensive area at the back of the other booths. I wouldn't call it VIP, more like a rip-off, but whatever. It really depends on the dancer if they act differently there vs the less expensive area. In my experience, it's pretty much the same experience.
    Someone mentioned VIP sins which is why I asked.

    Can someone confirm it's just more money for a better booth?

  6. #9617
    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    Not a big strip club guy but want to try out sins.

    What is VIP? Separate from the lap dance area? Price?

    How does that work?
    Some places have separate VIP areas, and others might lack one or the other altogether, but in Jax, lap dance and VIP areas are typically one and the same. Off the top, other than Emperor's, I don't think anybody else has a separate VIP / dance area; at least nobody else springs to mind. Typically, VIP areas are more expensive but, in return, traditionally have offered more privacy and more time, though not in Jax in recent memory.

    At Sins, they have a slightly more expensive area at the back of the other booths. I wouldn't call it VIP, more like a rip-off, but whatever. It really depends on the dancer if they act differently there vs the less expensive area. In my experience, it's pretty much the same experience.

  7. #9616

    Vip

    Not a big strip club guy but want to try out sins.

    What is VIP? Separate from the lap dance area? Price?

    How does that work?

  8. #9615

    Professor we all appreciate a good solid report

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful time in the VIP with Erica at Sensations. Full menu in the VIP which was nice. She's got an excellent body nice and tight with great bolt ons, and her little clit is pierced. She took a ride on my pole for $. Will repeat.
    This one is a little drastic I think. Please take this down you could get that girl in trouble at her job. Remember managers of the clubs read this board as well as our least favorite uncle. All that needs to be said is that she is a good time in the VIP and how much it cost you. Thanks brother in advance. Stay safe boys.

  9. #9614

    Jess blonde daytime at sins

    Anyone know anything about this spinner? Dm don't talk in public forum please.

  10. #9613

    Megan at Sins

    Got some fun from a Cuban named Megan at Sins. She's fine but a little procedural breaking out an iPhone calculator to tally the price for extras. Not going to give you a second more than required. Other girls looked more fun.

  11. #9612

    Erica

    Nice!! She works day shift, I've also seen her day shift on saturdays too.

  12. #9611

    Sins for the win

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful time in the VIP with Erica at Sensations. Full menu in the VIP which was nice. She's got an excellent body nice and tight with great bolt ons, and her little clit is pierced. She took a ride on my pole for $. Will repeat.
    Is this day or night shift?

  13. #9610

    Sins for the win

    Had a wonderful time in the VIP with Erica at Sensations. Full menu in the VIP which was nice. She's got an excellent body nice and tight with great bolt ons, and her little clit is pierced. She took a ride on my pole for $. Will repeat.

  14. #9609
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Oh man! I remember Laurie from 12th Street! She always gave a great BBBJ!! As I recall, their "dance area" was nothing more than a chair in a corner opposite the bar. Both Nelson's and 12th Street were two of the great hole in the wall bikini bars where Extras were the norm.

    -NFM.
    IIRC, Lisa isn't with us anymore, and I haven't heard of where Laurie might have gone since the last I saw her was at the old Cinderella's dancing from time to time.

  15. #9608

    Blast from the past!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex9990  [View Original Post]
    Apparently I forgot about the phone numbers. Therefore I've edited the scan.
    Oh man! I remember Laurie from 12th Street! She always gave a great BBBJ!! As I recall, their "dance area" was nothing more than a chair in a corner opposite the bar. Both Nelson's and 12th Street were two of the great hole in the wall bikini bars where Extras were the norm.

    -NFM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape