Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1363
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #463

    What / where is La Luna? Thanks

    Always on the lookout for solid mature massage, thanks.

  2. #462

    La luna

    Located in the northwest. It's a draw of luck of who you get. They're all older but gives great massages. HJ for finish. 6 extra. The ending was great, she spent about 10 min just teasing and edging. Recommend if you're on a budget and just want a massage and pop.

  3. #461

    Kylie Massage

    Anyone have experience with Kylie massage? Not looking for anything fancy just a cute girl to massage me with a HE.

    http://kyliemassage.com/

  4. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMelon334  [View Original Post]
    But how many Russia-Israel mix hot chicks are in Vegas? You can try low balling but she will always be in demand.
    OK. So would you please share what the right price was and what kind of touching was allowed?

  5. #459

    I see your point

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    What was the right price and what kind of touching? I'd say we don't need more providers that are charging fees that are "definitely higher". We've definitely seen lots of price increases over the past 2-3 years, and I don't think any of us think that we need more of that.
    But how many Russia-Israel mix hot chicks are in Vegas? You can try low balling but she will always be in demand.

  6. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMelon334  [View Original Post]
    She allowed touching at the right price and she texted me the menu in advance. I didn't see any hint of FS and the most she would do is probably a bottomless massage. The massage was on the soft side but my focus was solely on her body contour. She changed a few positions for the finishing since I asked her to.

    She was polite and tried to make me as comfortable as possible. I don't have any complaints but her fee is definitely higher than an average provider.

    We need more providers like her.
    What was the right price and what kind of touching? I'd say we don't need more providers that are charging fees that are "definitely higher". We've definitely seen lots of price increases over the past 2-3 years, and I don't think any of us think that we need more of that.

  7. #457

    Excellent Suggestion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas7002  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping this one to myself but have seen her on a consistent basis for over a year now, and we're actually good friends now. Mia is her name. She's mixed with Russian and Israel. Ignore the pics in her ad as she doesn't use her real ones, but she's definitely my ATF and easily one of the hottest girls I've seen.

    You can get a 1 hour full body massage for 240 or if you want a body to body glide / massage you can get that for 300. Just take my advice and go for the body glide at least once, it's worth it to try it out with her as she mounts you toward the end and goes to work on junior LOL.

    I will say her "massage" is more of a sensual body rub, so don't go expecting to get any crazy knots out. That's her only downfall.

    For me it's more about having a model looking chick giving a massage and working you up to a release. She'll edge you until you're ready to finish. Just let her know to slow down if you're getting close.

    Again, pics aren't her on the ad but she is easily a 9 or 10. Beautiful girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/2035818
    First let me say millions thanks to you Vegas 7002, Mia is so far the prettiest provider I have visited.

    She is working from a nice apartment in southwest. I parked in an open lot and opened the door into the building with a code.

    I would say her build is exactly what you see in a typical model photo. No excess fat and a pair of D cups. She started working from my back with some teasing and after a while the flip happened. She allowed touching at the right price and she texted me the menu in advance. I didn't see any hint of FS and the most she would do is probably a bottomless massage. The massage was on the soft side but my focus was solely on her body contour. She changed a few positions for the finishing since I asked her to.

    She was polite and tried to make me as comfortable as possible. I don't have any complaints but her fee is definitely higher than an average provider.

    We need more providers like her.

  8. #456

    Mia

    She's in her early 30's. If I had to guess she's probably 5'3 and around 125-130. She's more on the spinner side but she's also curvy enough for her size. I guess you could say similar to the pictures.

    No, there's no FS or extras besides the HE as far as I know. When she mounts you she'll go reverse cowgirl and sit on your stomach so you have the view of her ass and that's when she'll go to work with the HJ. Hope that makes sense. Definitely worth it Imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    She mounts you? So it's CFS or BBFS? When you say "model looking chick" what do you mean? Is her build similar to the pictures in the ad that are not her? Or is she more of a slender build?

  9. #455
    She mounts you? So it's CFS or BBFS? When you say "model looking chick" what do you mean? Is her build similar to the pictures in the ad that are not her? Or is she more of a slender build?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas7002  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping this one to myself but have seen her on a consistent basis for over a year now, and we're actually good friends now. Mia is her name. She's mixed with Russian and Israel. Ignore the pics in her ad as she doesn't use her real ones, but she's definitely my ATF and easily one of the hottest girls I've seen.

    You can get a 1 hour full body massage for 240 or if you want a body to body glide / massage you can get that for 300. Just take my advice and go for the body glide at least once, it's worth it to try it out with her as she mounts you toward the end and goes to work on junior LOL.

    I will say her "massage" is more of a sensual body rub, so don't go expecting to get any crazy knots out. That's her only downfall.

    For me it's more about having a model looking chick giving a massage and working you up to a release. She'll edge you until you're ready to finish. Just let her know to slow down if you're getting close.

    Again, pics aren't her on the ad but she is easily a 9 or 10. Beautiful girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/2035818

  10. #454

    Age?

    Hold old is Mia?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas7002  [View Original Post]
    I've been keeping this one to myself but have seen her on a consistent basis for over a year now, and we're actually good friends now. Mia is her name. She's mixed with Russian and Israel. Ignore the pics in her ad as she doesn't use her real ones, but she's definitely my ATF and easily one of the hottest girls I've seen.

    You can get a 1 hour full body massage for 240 or if you want a body to body glide / massage you can get that for 300. Just take my advice and go for the body glide at least once, it's worth it to try it out with her as she mounts you toward the end and goes to work on junior LOL.

    I will say her "massage" is more of a sensual body rub, so don't go expecting to get any crazy knots out. That's her only downfall.

    For me it's more about having a model looking chick giving a massage and working you up to a release. She'll edge you until you're ready to finish. Just let her know to slow down if you're getting close.

    Again, pics aren't her on the ad but she is easily a 9 or 10. Beautiful girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/2035818

  11. #453

    Mia

    I've been keeping this one to myself but have seen her on a consistent basis for over a year now, and we're actually good friends now. Mia is her name. She's mixed with Russian and Israel. Ignore the pics in her ad as she doesn't use her real ones, but she's definitely my ATF and easily one of the hottest girls I've seen.

    You can get a 1 hour full body massage for 240 or if you want a body to body glide / massage you can get that for 300. Just take my advice and go for the body glide at least once, it's worth it to try it out with her as she mounts you toward the end and goes to work on junior LOL.

    I will say her "massage" is more of a sensual body rub, so don't go expecting to get any crazy knots out. That's her only downfall.

    For me it's more about having a model looking chick giving a massage and working you up to a release. She'll edge you until you're ready to finish. Just let her know to slow down if you're getting close.

    Again, pics aren't her on the ad but she is easily a 9 or 10. Beautiful girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/2035818

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHere29  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Gia this morning. She is in indeed back and taking appointments. She referred me to her website and said the experiences are the same. Her sessions are amazing but I just can't justify 500 for them.

    I did see CMT AAmber from Mojo recently for HHR. Nice massage, got the knots out, and good finish. Didn't just jackhammer away. But minimal touching and she stands the entire time. Nothing like Gia or even Cassandra.

    I have seen Cassandra once before and I'm thinking about contacting her again.

    Does anyone have any leads on a Gia-like encounter?

  12. #452

    Gia, Cassandra, and others

    Reached out to Gia this morning. She is in indeed back and taking appointments. She referred me to her website and said the experiences are the same. Her sessions are amazing but I just can't justify 500 for them.

    I did see CMT AAmber from Mojo recently for HHR. Nice massage, got the knots out, and good finish. Didn't just jackhammer away. But minimal touching and she stands the entire time. Nothing like Gia or even Cassandra.

    I have seen Cassandra once before and I'm thinking about contacting her again.

    Does anyone have any leads on a Gia-like encounter?

  13. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by Topz92  [View Original Post]
    She AA a little chunky for my liking but friendly and great service I would repeat she's off of Lake Mead and Decatur.
    Thanks, cause the ad pic doesn't tell me anything.

  14. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? What true age, ethnicity, etc? And this is just a regular clean massage based on her post?
    She AA a little chunky for my liking but friendly and great service I would repeat she's off of Lake Mead and Decatur.

  15. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by OvOxO  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up last week based on MorningSlayer's review below. Cool chick and only $60 for a 30 minute rub. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/89596161.
    How does she look? What true age, ethnicity, etc? And this is just a regular clean massage based on her post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape