Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 33446
-
10-18-22 09:26 #25181Senior Member

Posts: 747Communication issues
Based on my experience last week and some other reviews, this seems to be another one that does not do well in the communication department. I texted her for an introduction last week and she responded relatively quickly that she was available. I was trying to see her late morning and said I would contact her when I could make it. Got held up in a meeting and tried to move it to the afternoon and communication fell apart from there. She did ultimately respond in the evening so it seemed like she wasn't ghosting me. I tried to schedule another appointment the next day and got crickets. So far today, same story.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Maybe some of this is on me for not being able to schedule a hard appointment that day on short notice, but when you couple this story with the handful of other reports of her not responding it checks out. There's even a report of her scheduling an appointment and then stopping communication when the monger arrived.
I'm not writing her off, but I'm not going to go out of my way to see her.
-
10-18-22 07:35 #25180Regular Member

Posts: 11Would love to get her number as well
Need to get her number to schedule something as well.
Originally Posted by DickHerDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 07:33 #25179Senior Member

Posts: 121Milk Marie
Did a search under this name, no luck. Anyone??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/95974389
-
10-17-22 20:42 #25178Senior Member

Posts: 48Sorry for late reply. The main entrance to the hotel.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 13:36 #25177Senior Member

Posts: 353Will confirm she is tight, has a grip while cowgirl.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
Was fun and she was up for anything I wanted.
-
10-17-22 13:34 #25176Senior Member

Posts: 353Breeann
Was working in area so thought I would give her a try.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
She is nice but those pics are way too old and she doesn't look near as tight, has big man made titties that are not my thing.
Would have been more fun if she shaved that Bush. It was just too much hair.
-
10-17-22 12:25 #25175Senior Member

Posts: 257https://tryst.link/escort/breeannamichele
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger066
[View Original Post]
Plan accordingly. 90 min is a more of a guide line, I was there 3 hours.
-
10-17-22 10:46 #25174Senior Member

Posts: 245Same girl. One finger tight.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 09:39 #25173Banned Member

Posts: 5352Asking for selfie plus a ankle monitor is a RED Flag for me.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 09:02 #25172Senior Member

Posts: 63Inbox full
Looks like your inbox is full. Send me a PM if you get a chance. I'd love to ask you some questions!
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 22:58 #25171Senior Member

Posts: 563I apologize for the confusion, but.
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
I would like to apologize for the confusion about who you were in the past. I based this on the first post above where you stated that your spelled your name Holly and not Hollee, You then said that your name was Sharee when you worked with Steve and EE. Also, when I sent you a PM and mentioned Hollee and the dynamic duo, you didn't say anything to confirm that you are the same person. So I assumed from that information, or lack thereof, that you were not the infamous Hollee. We now know I am wrong and the mystery is solved!
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
But honestly, am I the only one who was confused about this?
Anyway, take care and be safe!
-
10-16-22 19:04 #25170Regular Member

Posts: 11Need her info!
Def need her info to schedule something myself!!
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 17:06 #25169Senior Member

Posts: 56Golden V
It appears there are ads for two different girls; one with a tattoo on her chest and one without. Which girl did you see?
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/618824112246
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/191773160673
-
10-16-22 16:28 #25168Senior Member

Posts: 353I visited hollee last week, she seemed to have as much fun as me.
Originally Posted by Babyholly1
[View Original Post]
Safe visit with a MILF.
-
10-16-22 14:57 #25167Senior Member

Posts: 40You got a link for her?
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






