Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 25049
-
10-17-22 17:27 #18059Senior Member

Posts: 40Melanie
Saw her last night and I will say she gives some damn good head. I pound her throat for a good 20 minutes till I busted in it. Good sloppy head with my boys in a puddle just how I like it. Lots of gagging and choking when I went balls deep. Damage was a Benjamin and I could have had her other 2 holes if I wanted.
-
10-17-22 16:46 #18058Regular Member

Posts: 2I have seen her a few times good looking girl, no clock watching, open menu.
Originally Posted by Storyteller13
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 13:09 #18057Senior Member

Posts: 242I doubt Horny Queen is real, but that's just my gut feeling. The language is oddly written. But I hope she is, because, hot damn!
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 12:49 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 4547Scammers
You a senior member so there's no way you read her ad or else you would not be asking that. She does, BBBJ, anal, bb, age and race don't matter. I can come to you or come to me. It's a scam bro. Also, Alexis requires deposit.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:58 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 112Alexis
I contacted her, she wanted a deposit. I believe her rates were 150-200-300 or 150-250-350 QV-HH-HR respectively.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:56 #18054Senior Member

Posts: 2110Alexis
Come on guys. It's easy enough to text and find out. She's asking for a deposit. Next.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:47 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 196Alexis
Alexis has been posting a lot on STG recently, and I wonder if anyone has seen her yet?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/928731204207
I'm also thinking of Horny Queen on Escort Alligator.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95885480
If any of my fellow mongers can give me a review of either, I would be grateful.
-
10-17-22 07:37 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 123Really? I talk to some very good providers who charge that and more. Many of them complain about they guys who try to talk them down on price. Most of the girls I see are very, very good. The ones that aren't never see me again. I avoid the druggies with pimps. This girl I saw had never been to Rhode Island before. I thought I'd try her out. Big f'in deal.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 02:43 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen this one?
Has anyone seen this one or is it fake?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/95841141
-
10-17-22 00:48 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 41Tasha
I tired the search anyone see Tasha the Puerto Rican? Used to be at studio on Branch.
-
10-16-22 22:24 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 1089Agreed. Those guys ruin it for the rest of us with current and new girls when they think they can get that much money. SMH.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 22:06 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 699Yeah, have to agree with you, they definitely do not all have pimps or handlers. My regular provider does not, I know this for an absolute fact. And I have known several in the past of whom I am equally confident that they did not.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
Having said that, it's not always something you can know for sure unless you get to know the girl pretty well.
-
10-16-22 21:42 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 385Pretty face Slim waist sweet to the taste
Has anyone seen this one? Seems strange you can only contact by email.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/445215294928
-
10-16-22 21:34 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 512Apology
My mistake I confused you with a different review that was CBJ. I do beg to differ as to all escorts having pimps. The ones I see don't.
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-22 20:01 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 65It was FS
It was qv FS everyting covered. I just threw out the details so you know what to expect. I had no issues with this visit. Great value especially for 100 when crackheads and fat chicks charge 150. this girl was definitely not on drugs. Reminded me of the good old 2010 Latina girls. Definitely a good service except covered bj. Every single escort has a handler this one just really involved due to the lack of English
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





