rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 952 1352 1852 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28511

    Sunshine is in a bad place stay away

    I have been a member for a while and don't usually post but I need to this time. I have seen Sunshine before, I know she's not the best but I have seen her many times over the years. When I arrived I sent her a text as usual and she said to wait five minutes, ten went by and a couple of guys walked out of her place. Then I got a message saying I could come in. She said it was her brother and he had to give her something, but that wasn't her brother then she disappeared to the bathroom for about ten more minutes. The last couple of times she seemed a little out of it, her place was a mess more than usual this time. I put the envelope on the table as usual, after I didn't hear her I knocked on the bathroom door and she didn't answer at first so I knocked louder and she sounded startled saying she fell asleep? I should have left at that point but my little brain was telling me what to do. She was definitely on something and very high when she came out and her toes had blood on them which she disappeared again with a bandaid between them when she came back. She fell asleep once while she had the lollypop in, and another time halfway through it and she would have fell off the bed if I wouldn't have caught her in my dream. At that point I made an excuse up that I was late and had to go so I went to the bathroom to clean up, came back and dressed and she hugged me and apologized then I left and her "brothers" we're right outside when I walked out. When I was in the bathroom I saw a few syringes in the trash, and I knew this was the last time. Like I said have seen her many times before but I have never seen her like this. After I left I made it to a gas station I went in to get something to drink and found out the money I had just got out of the ATM and two cards were gone from my wallet. Being pissed I went back and walked in and her dopeboys were there in the place. I told him I wanted my cards, I wasn't worried about the money and he tried to start something until he saw what I had. I went in and she was passed out hanging off the bed, I saw my cards on the floor, picked them up and left. Stay away from her if you don't want to get caught up in something. I hate to see it, she has been dependable over the years but this could have been bad in so many ways.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/829432870563
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntewotgyzjdhzjzmyzrlogy5ywq1mdmzmdezzmy2n2nkndy3otm.jpg.jpg‎   mjk0nzuxoda3zmnmnwfkyze5mzm0zdbhmmqwmtrhnjfjnmi0nw.jpg.jpg‎   ndc5ntu3ymq0mmuyzjm4zdiyn2mznzq3njm0ywywnmm0m2mwyw.jpg.jpg‎  

  2. #28510

    Mya Red / Bianca. Avoid

    I had a dream about this one a couple of weeks ago. On my dream I entered the room and she had a cigarette in her mouth. The room smelled like a ashtray. I decided to go through and did my LEO check. She went to the bathroom and told me to get comfortable. She spent about 10 minutes in the bath probably using drugs. In the middle of the game someone knocked on the door. She opened it and her homemade got in and went to bath. About services: BBBJ it was okay, couple covered positions seemed like she didn't want to be there. When I asked her to try the back door she said that she didn't have lub so it's a no. I definitely won't repeat. Stay safe guys.

  3. #28509

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    There many reviews of this provider. Search Mimi. I recall many liked the service but a stank puss warning was issued. I have never seen her.

  4. #28508

    Alannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.
    A hard pass last time I attempted to visit she looked like zombie I gave her the donation out of pitty and went home to re think my life decisions about the hobbie, just my opinion but never will I attempt again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

  5. #28507

  6. #28506
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Dam bro, every time you smash her she gives you a gift?
    I was not aware she was the one who gave it of course.

  7. #28505

    Mehh!

    So I have seen some nice reviews. I visited and.

    Pros: Nice clean safe place. She is the real deal as in the pics. No one else in sight. She's super friendly. Good comms.

    Cons: I told her I hate ashtray smell and cigs. She was literally smoking when I showed up. She complained about BBBJ even though she ads it and agreed prior to visit. Not GFE. But the kicker was once I entered and after a couple of strokes her kitty kicked back with a strong stench. I got limp noodle and left.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/870679562952

  8. #28504

    Latinas!! (Lina and Diana)

    I don't post on here but I have to this time. These 2 girls are amazing!! The ad pictures are real! Better in person but they're here for a short time. PM for more info.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ville/95064687

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2942073

  9. #28503

    Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    She's 100% real and by far one of the best jax has to offer especially with her rates being better then most. Seen her at least a dozen times or so.
    So have we determined Jodie is ok and not an issue? I think this was the only negative comment I ever saw. So it's her not a scam from an imposter using another number? Thanks for the feedback.

  10. #28502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Cardate

    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    If you like this girl's looks, you should go for Evie. Looks similar (and better), is easy to get along with, much better tits, and no parting gifts.

  11. #28501

    Huh??

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.
    So you went back more than once after receiving a special gift from her?

  12. #28500

    Candii?

    WTF ever happened to Candii and Kay?

  13. #28499

    Wth!

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.
    Dam bro, every time you smash her she gives you a gift?

  14. #28498
    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    She's great at her job, however after every visit I had to get a rather unpleasant shot.

  15. #28497

    Tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but have read she was legit. I think mostly positive reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDummy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/967478410303

    I'm new here so sorry if I'm missing something. I tried searching for er but nothing came up.
    Well to be more accurate, no negatives. I think I dreamed about her in my car. Like 1-2 years ago, and she never changed pictures. Let me say, she probably a streetwalker. She is the girl in the photos, if someone threw her out on the freeway going 100 mph. Cuts & bruises everywhere. Ragged out clothes. Would say ok BBBJ. Can tell she on something hard, since she's so young, but has deflated tits. All in all like a 6/10. Really a 5. 5. Think only perks, she's young and not lazy. Wouldn't give more than a general.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape