Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20254

    Has anyone see this 40 qv girl

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/686062198528

    Messaged her she seems legit just wondering what she actually is like.

  2. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Is there beautiful stunning one out there who can accompany you at a company corporate event and dinner?
    This is just my opinion but no good can come of this. Your job is how you make your money and even if you have a job that's non-judgemental, do you really want a stranger knowing those kinds of details about you? Also, let's be honest, if you show up with a woman who is out of your league, much younger, foreign. Your coworkers are going to have questions and some are going to ask you or her. Someone might also take a photo of her and run an image search being nosey. In these me too days, I could imagine someone getting fired or in trouble for bringing an escort to a work event. You're also going to be taking a pretty big gamble on how she's going to behave during the event. Maybe she drinks too much and gets rowdy. Maybe she's a coworker of yours that she's fucked before.

    Do yourself a huge favor and go alone if you don't have someone you're actually dating. There's no shame in it and chances are you won't be the only single person at the event.

  3. #20252

    Not even true

    Quote Originally Posted by LuciferIzthede  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. I wish there was a like or upvote feature so I wouldn't have to reply but this dire information to weed out poor performance, bad attitude, thieving providers.
    I am a regular of this young lady. She is not disgusting, not a thief. She gives amazing service and has a good personality. This is a bunch of hearsay that's not true. I would recommend her to any one. Stop slandering a good provider. The worst flaw she has is being perpetually late. But which ones aren't.

  4. #20251

    I have not

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or thoughts on this one? Decent comms but didn't pull the trigger. The ad seems somewhat unfriendly but want to know how actual interaction is. She is my type so I'm curious.

    Any thoughts welcomed and appreciated. Feel free to send PM as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/347700348349
    Personally seen her but I do remember posts about her some months ago. They were negative to 'ok' Take that how you will.

  5. #20250

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by SexIsMyLove  [View Original Post]
    Can you share number and rate?
    I do believe I told you she will not see you. Yes yes I did.

  6. #20249
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManJ  [View Original Post]
    Reached out recently to these two. I see there are some reviews from back in the spring and summer about them so should be easy enough to find them if you're interested. They were at an ES near the airport. Pretty good and quick comms. Didn't leave we waiting more than a couple minutes. Was most likely their handler who appeared to be a black male hanging out at his car a few spots from their room.

    100/ qv. 120/ hhr. 200/ hhr both girls. Good pricing for theses days in my eyes. Pics are the actual girls. Went with the blonde Jessie. Cute girl with tight little body. Very nice proportionally. The dark haired one Becca was also attractive but I was in the mood for a smaller girl. I've only been in the area a short time but they seem like better options than most around here.

    Jessie spoke enough English to get by. Everything covered and mostly just business but still warm and pleasant enough. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, finish in doggie. Definitely an overall positive experience. Would absolutely repeat with her and from seeing Becca would try her as well.
    Bummer just tried to reach out to them and it sounds like they moved on to GA.

  7. #20248

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Though I can't afford to see her as often, I can assure you that whatever fee she is changing, it's worth every cent! I can personally attest and know that others can also.
    Can you share number and rate?

  8. #20247

    Fun For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by AHumbleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing a lot of their posts. Anyone visit?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/272958107457
    I agree with the reviews of these two Cuban princesses. I've seen them twice in the past couple of months. As an added bonus, the second time I had Jessie eat out Becca while Becca blew me. Only complaint is there not GFE. No DFK, BBBJ. But they like DATY, Jessie has a great ass for 69!

    Highly recommended, bargain basement pricing for a MFF with two hot, bi hotties!

  9. #20246
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToDurham  [View Original Post]
    I ran across this ad and responded: https://callescort.org/828-346-5625.

    Texted for a bit then when it looked promising she asks for a deposit.

    I don't think I have ever responded to a callescort. Org ad before. Are they generally fake? Reliable?
    If ever you feel an ad is suspect, can right click one of the posted photos and reverse google search the image. Try to reverse search a clothed image as that has more chances of it being found on google than a nude. With this one, I was able to find that the actual lady is based in Florida and goes by Anneke Van Buren.

    With respect to callescort as a whole, I usually do not consider it too reliable. I think right now, stg probably has the most actual escorts. Ea is just full of scams. Tryst and Eros are higher end, more trustworthy.

  10. #20245

    52 yo visiting Raleigh, no name, likely fake

    I ran across this ad and responded: https://callescort.org/828-346-5625.

    Texted for a bit then when it looked promising she asks for a deposit.

    I don't think I have ever responded to a callescort. Org ad before. Are they generally fake? Reliable?

  11. #20244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Jacey

    Seen her before year ago. I overall had a good time with her. Even tho I got CBJ this time oh well. LFK into few positions finish mish she's still get into the session that what I like about her unlike other providers. Always YMWV! Rates 80 qv, 150 hhr.

  12. #20243
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Is there beautiful stunning one out there who can accompany you at a company corporate event and dinner?
    Your best source of these type providers will be TER, P-411 and to some extent Eros. Do your research carefully. Last thing you want is a big disaster at a work event.

  13. #20242

    Any Info on Brianna?

    Any reviews or thoughts on this one? Decent comms but didn't pull the trigger. The ad seems somewhat unfriendly but want to know how actual interaction is. She is my type so I'm curious.

    Any thoughts welcomed and appreciated. Feel free to send PM as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/347700348349

  14. #20241

    Necessary info

    Thank you for sharing. I wish there was a like or upvote feature so I wouldn't have to reply but this dire information to weed out poor performance, bad attitude, thieving providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, be careful with this one. She is from Fayetteville and has ripped off other providers and some of us brothers. I just noticed she is in Raleigh now. She changes her numbers and ads frequently. Here are a couple links. I think I can look up her arrests and mugshots in my archives if any of you have had trouble and need her info. She looks pretty fat and gross regardless, so I doubt she gets much interest for those ridiculous rates she is attempting to get.

    https://tryst.link/escort/barbii3

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...4/436147080048

  15. #20240
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Seen several times. The brunette is 5-6 to 5-8 with a brick house body. Lots of Tits and ass small waist. The blonde is about 5-2. Great body. She is my preference. More my size. They aim to please. Treat them right and they will do the same. Everything covered. They wil be wild or tame, your preference. See them together or separate. Pic are REAL.
    What are their rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape