Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 17952
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11592
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyGrad09  [View Original Post]
    I'll attach pics because the link didn't work.
    Yep, that conversation is on page 3 date was 10-13-22 at 19:10.

  2. #11591
    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyGrad09  [View Original Post]
    I'll attach pics because the link didn't work.
    Pretty sure I read a post about her blackmailing someone who sent her a copy of his license for verification. I'll see if I can find it again but regardless, don't ever use your real info.

  3. #11590
    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Bryan Station Inn. Roach motel Which motel was LEO posted?
    Stanton way off Newtown. Like I said though, most likely a coincidence. Radar wasn't turned on though.

  4. #11589

    Journey

    I had the pleasure of finally hooking up with journey today. She is in a nice clean hotel in safe area of town. She meet me at the door in a cute bra and panty set. We talked a little bit, she has her dog "mocha" with her and it was not a problem. Ignored me mostly. Journey on the other had paid plenty attention to me. This girl has got an amazing ass. She looked so good, clean and had makeup on. A true professional. I wanted to give her a rub down and she let me oil that ass up and it looked so good. And that kitty is nice and clean. Probably one of the nicest ones I've seen in this hobby. She rubbed me down some. Only down side was a CBJ. But I was too deep into it to give a shit. Blew in the bag and cleaned up. Talked a little more. Gave her a hug and the dog a pet and out the door I went. I wish I had more time for a H visit. Damage for a Hh was on par with industry standards. She is a cutie, the body type I like. Be good to her.

    Stay safe.

    BigMike.

  5. #11588

    6 ft blonde real?

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyGrad09  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad that's she pregnant and wasn't sure if she's real or not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/996335658007
    I'll attach pics because the link didn't work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FCDB7163-AA25-469F-A061-C17E3275FEDD.jpg‎  

  6. #11587

    Bsi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    What's BSI mean?

    I didn't put this in my post but uncle LEO was posted up about 150 ft away when I pulled off. Probably a coincidence.
    Bryan Station Inn. Roach motel Which motel was LEO posted?

  7. #11586

    No BSI

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the neighbors complaining about all the activity of men coming and going? Might be reason she has moved and working out of motels. Let's not hope it's the BSI.
    Yea, I wouldn't go near that joint. It was a nice spot on Newtown near 75.

  8. #11585

    Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the neighbors complaining about all the activity of men coming and going? Might be reason she has moved and working out of motels. Let's not hope it's the BSI.
    What's BSI mean?

    I didn't put this in my post but uncle LEO was posted up about 150 ft away when I pulled off. Probably a coincidence.

  9. #11584

    Journey, motel

    Quote Originally Posted by KYHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Saw Journey last week in a hotel. She no longer has the apartment in Hamburg.
    Maybe the neighbors complaining about all the activity of men coming and going? Might be reason she has moved and working out of motels. Let's not hope it's the BSI.

  10. #11583

    Hotel yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KYHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Saw Journey last week in a hotel. She no longer has the apartment in Hamburg.
    I saw her last week as well. She moved from Hamburg apt and now works from Hotels. Has a new place but isn't having mongers over.

  11. #11582

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    I've seen this ad that's she pregnant and wasn't sure if she's real or not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/996335658007

  12. #11581

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KYHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Saw Journey last week in a hotel. She no longer has the apartment in Hamburg.
    That's surprising. She is pretty stable financially. Must be a backstory.

  13. #11580

    TaylorMade in Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    She has no link but sent you a PM with her number.
    First I appreciate the digits from CalJon, but YMMV. This is my experience. After some texts back and forth yesterday we agreed on 2:00 PM today. I text her 10 minutes out and she knowledged. Text her when I arrived and she provide me with the room number and I text will be right in. Knocked 3 separate times and could hear someone near the door. Even text her I was standing outside her door. I left after 10 minutes. I don't have time time to dick around wasting time. My window of opportunity was that time and that's it. She text me after I left that she didn't hear my knocks, that she is 85% deaf in one ear and with music playing she didn't hear me, wanted me to come back. There was no music playing and if she had ear buds in that's piss poor planning. Again YMMV with her, that was just my experience. Again thanks CanJon for trying.

  14. #11579
    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    Journey does not work out of a hotel and never has. It's a private condo in nice area. There is no mistaking it for a hotel.
    Saw Journey last week in a hotel. She no longer has the apartment in Hamburg.

  15. #11578

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    The better question is, who's the top 5 most dependable? The ones that haven't went dark and left you hanging? I budget $1200 a month on this "hobby" and the last 3 visits I've showed up for were a complete failure. Just last night had a date with Journey who has some great reviews here, I drive an hour and get to the hotel and crickets. I usually just go get a tuggy from a spa but many of them close at 9 and my line of work can run later in the evening at times.
    Journey does not work out of a hotel and never has. It's a private condo in nice area. There is no mistaking it for a hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape